Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store (page 4 of 95)

S.Parker

S.ParkerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lobsters

Went into woolworths maryborough qld to purchase 4 lobsters. Told they were not privileged to get any. Only city stores. Staff were rude.

Online pick up from Springfarm

Online pick up from Springfarm. I’m a first time Woolworths pick up Customer and today add 8am indicated I arrived To pick up at the pick up point I waited 20 minutes went into the counter and was told I was just going out to get it. She brought it out and just left it in the trolley inside complex not at my car. I thought they were supposed to load up your car or at least help you. I got no apology for the 25 minute wait. There were no other cars whilst I was waiting so they couldn’t say well we had a lot of customers. Very poor customer service and I don’t recommend.

Desappointed

DesappointedPerth

Bottled water (24 X 600mm)

Government decided to pay 10c for every 600mm plastic water bottle, so Woolworths rose the price from $6 to $9

Soph

SophDarwin, NT

The organic celery is rotten in the middle and tastes like washing liquid

Organic celery rotton inside.
I washed the rotten bits off as best as i could and juiced it - it tasted like it was tainted with chemicals

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Container credits promotion - made in China

Seriously Woolworths - given all that's going on at the moment you're plugging a promotion for containers made in China?! I read once that when you buy products made in China you are indirectly supporting the CCP. I will not be partaking in this utterly disgraceful and very un-Australian promotion.

Greog.Pas.Kas

Greog.Pas.KasIllawarra, NSW

Very Local

The atmosphere in Bowral Woolworths is very local. All familiar face and you will find everything there for everyday groceries.

LilSnoop

LilSnoopSydney, NSW

I do not want to do self check out anymore

These days they barely serve physical check out service in store any more. They are trying to force to us do self checkout service.
That company monopolize with coles and aldi pretty much all of the Australia. And product price is likely going up every single day.
They should make more jobs for us not just trying to replacing self check out machine for saving labour cost.
I am not happy with doing it myself and they even put camera on it for watching us.
It seems absolutely not fair to me.

Tim

TimBrisbane

They do not support Australia

Woolworths does not stock hardly any Made in Australia products, to buy Ajax cleaner or cling rap we now have to buy online as Woolworths only sells made in china rubbish

Viv & Mitch D.

Viv & Mitch D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

These are now a product of China and don't even look like peaches. I'm returning.

Peaches on the left Australian which I have always purchased and delicious and on the right China. Avoid as the product is inferior

Bookworm62

Bookworm62Perth, WA

Mean as Mean

We have always shopped at Woolworth Kelmscott WA for over twenty odd years until now last Thursday as always would get a bag of scrap lettuce leaves for our chooks I went to the checkout as was told you can not have them unless you pay for them there was not sign on the bin advising this so I left went to Coles who happy gave us leaves free of charge Woolworths you have lost a customer who has spent a lot over those years not anymore

Denise B.

Denise B.South East Queensland, QLD

Bulgogi Style Beef

Woolworths you should be ashamed at the disgraceful quality of your meat. I once valued you as a responsible meat supplier & had no hesitation in buying from your meat section. As a person who worked in Butcher shops & trained staff during new store openings I am embarrassed at the lack of Quality that you expect buyers to purchase.
Please to any shoppers do not buy the pre-packed Bulgogi Beef which is fabulous if prepared correctly & not cheap cuts & large pieces with gristle not even cut. I threw 2 packets in the bin as I was so disgusted.

GO TO A PROPER BUTCHER SHOP !!!!

Regards,
Denise Brady, Geebung Brisbane

ASH

ASHSouth East Queensland, QLD

AVOID SELF SERVICE MACHINES FAULTY

Woolworths Marsden on 5th
Having issues with Self Serve Machines freezing due to issues with either software or internet BEWARE you can pay more than once for the same groceries and then pass the issue to you to take up with your bank. (PASS THE BUCK).

This may be just this stores set up not sure BUT would recommend you use the manned checkouts. As it may cost you a lot more time and money than you expect on the day and after. This issue is still not resolved 8 days. Still ongoing

John

JohnWoden 2606, ACT

Poor management Woden store

On weekends Woden store never have enough check out operates and the 2 or 3 they do have are extremely untrained.
eg. over packing a shopping bag so that weighs more than 10kg; packing eggs on top of bread whick obviously squashes the bread.
Milk is often with only a few days use by date or even past the use by date.

Amanda W.

Amanda W.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks like another 3 star

Really dislike bws 100 days of summer promo. Last yearIt was a little fun even if it was simply a little discount which you can possibly afford (most time’s we were still paying for an item)! This year it’s pathetic! Again bye woolies and bws!!!!! I am going directly to a vineyard and farmers market after I bought 5 punnets of beautiful local blueberries 5 for $5 and in woolies $2.50 each!!!!! Why don’t you negotiate with the farmers and sea merchants and bring the fresh items not being exported to your LOYAL customers without ripping everyone off!!!!! Honestly when do people over money count anymore!!!!! I say that’s a great business model!

Steve

SteveSouthern and Hills, SA

Rude staff at Victor Harbor

Morrie

MorrieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREEDY money hungry, extortionists!

Once again in this time of suffering in Australia, when we are paying through the nose for everything and quality is diminishing, size and quantity are being cut and prices keep going up. This wonderful store has decided to once again mark up it's prices significantly, right across the store!! Huge price increases.

Billions of dollars in profits a year are still not acceptable to reward Australians with price reductions!! No, of course not. Lets extort even more money from Australian customers and rip them off even further. Greedy, disgusting, criminals

Steve

SteveDarling Downs, QLD

Needs more

During the summer months I usually buy salads for lunch either on their own or with something added such as fish, mushrooms, artichokes etc. I decided on the Greek salad bowl on it's own and I am disappointed after several of these (not just the Greek salad). In all cases there seems to be an over abundance of baby spinach with a couple (view that as two) of lettuce leaf, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes and capsicum slices. The Katamala olive and feta cheese numbers were perfect. Even though the ones I got were of different expiration dates the leaves in the majority were wilted and going dark with a week still left on them. I think from now on I might just have to make my own.

mocca

mocca

APPALLING

around store today observed a odd uneducated female walking the aisle without a mask and when approached staff to advice them they did not seem to care, its stupid people like her that makes it harder re; restrictions...staff members get your act together and make sure this does not happen again, disgusting.

fred

fred

service

lovely service from the lady at the Registers
Lovely Adult conversation and done in a professional manner will return to the store again

Good service with fast customer support

Picked up some salads and precut meats with no issues it was very fast and informative of where things are

Bill

Billasked

Physical store

Why is there no glass containers in stores to be collected want to claim my large container

David

Woolworths won’t answer you they just take our money and issue container credits that can’t be used as there are no containers in there big container scam

jsljustin
jsljustin

I agree with David, it is basically a scam by Woolworths. They may have had a little stock of the glass containers last year, but by now there appears to be no stock anywhere in Australia. I contacted the ACCC about this, listing it as "Other Scams". Although it may seem trivial, I encourage others to contact the ACCC. You can do so anonymously if you wish.

David

Agree 100% jsljustin, Woolworths the great Australian company scamming there customers, can’t wait as it is only a matter of time before a flood of overseas supermarket chains grace our shores see how they go then , Have a look at what Woolworths and Coles have done to our dairy industry let alone all there other suppliers

Linda W.

Linda W.asked

Physical store

Does woolworths glutenfree ham taste the same as others

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

george