Woolworths Physical store

Woolworths Physical store (page 4 of 87)

2.3 from 1,734 reviews

2.3

1,734 reviews

May

May

Friendly staff but expensive

Friendly staff, good organisation especially during the covid 19 crisis. However woolworth is more expensive than Coles for most products. The brand should consider having more products cheaper than Coles.

Diane Wall

Diane WallMid North Coast, NSW

Online

I have been trying for weeks to set up priority assistance and every time I am unable to log on. I tried the Woolworths help desk and they said I didn’t have an account so I tried to set one up and it said my details were already in use what the

Merrylands Woolworths

Manager [name removed] is a a rude crap! No customer service whatsoever !! She literally told my husband and I to leave the store when we were just trying to get a refund or exchange due to a product we bought being faulty !
[name removed] has no customer skills and should not be working with direct customers!!

Mel

Why remove the managers name?? If she’s plain rude to customers what the big deal in putting her name on my review?
I want someone to contact me about this ASAP

Mel

Can someone reply to this .... don’t know why the managers name [Name Removed] was removed

Terrie

TerrieHunter Region, NSW

Woollies Cessnock - Staff are Amazing

I've been into Woollies Cessnock a few times during this crisis and they are without fail AMAZING! Friendly, professional, helpful - a great team of people working during such difficult times. Thank you!!

Paul

Paul

Seriously

I cannot believe that the ARDC is sending grocery loads interstate and the local SA stores are empty of basic items. Shopped at your West Lakes store Wednesday and was advised by staff that they hadn't received a grocery load for 3 days as Victorian stores were the priority.....what a joke.....get your priorities right....each state has a RDC...let them service the state they service...

Rosie

Rosie

Woolworths have let me down

The Woolworths website states that they have the Community hour for pensioners and the disabled. I went to my local Woolworths, at Everton Park Brisbane. They have a sign up saying that their store does not do Community hour and I would have to go to the Brookside store.
Well I don’t have a car and I’m not getting on a bus now as it’s not safe for a vulnerable person. So that’s out of the question.
If I try to order online I have to order $100 or pay a delivery fee. I tried joining the website for priority assistance but I have no idea if it worked or not.
I don’t know how I’m going to get groceries in the coming months.

Marie L

Marie LGippsland, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

From the moment I walked into the store I was met with a Woollies employee with a big smile on their face. She provided some of the specials that were on offer for the day. I was able to find what I was looking for with ease. The Woollies employee at the register was very helpful in processing our order quickly.

Brad

BradNowra NSW

Asked my carer to move out of the store

Raspberries

Hi, today I went to Oran park Woolworths and I bought a punnet of raspberries that were all mouldy inside when I got home and opened them. Waste of money and very disappointed!

Rishi C.

Rishi C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stale fruits

I bought box of strawberries recently from Lyndhurst Woolsworth and to my surprise, it has fungus on it. Going through this hard time around with Coronavirus in air n selling such kind of fruits is totally unexpectable.
Would request u to take further action on it.

Woolies Profiteering

Woolies ProfiteeringSydney Surrounds, NSW

$5 total savings on $291 shop

Kimm

Kimm

Covid-19

Please make all your workers wear masks. To protect themselves and customers. I want all of your workers protected as well as me and my family. Lets protect all of us

Horrible service

My elderly parents queue up from 6:30am to shop at the period opens for elder and disability. The shop refuse to sell them one pack toilet paper per person. They been told they can only buy one pack as a family. I cannot find anything says one per family and they treat my parents horribly. Shame on you woolworth.

Tony

TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

Reduced specials profiteering

Woolworths have suddenly canned their weekly catalogue. Profiteering at it's worst!!!!! While thousands of people are losing their income woolworths think it is a good time to increase profits. Sales are booming and time to rip every one off.

Rashed Mamun

Rashed MamunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toilet roll

Went to buy toilet roll and asked your staff if I can buy 24 pack instead 8 roll only. The way she replied to me feel very disgusting. Due to corona pandemic I have lost job. So buying 8 roll is not cost effective. May be this pandemic will over but you staff behaviour will last to me forever. I can see she has 24 rolls but she yelled at me not to take it. I know in this situation this review will hardly effect you. But I thought I should share and let other know how you managing your customers during difficult time.

Disappointed

DisappointedWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Senior/Pensioner exclusive early opening

I find it disgusting that you have a Senior/Pensioner exclusive early opening hour from 7:00 AM-8:00 AM.

What a way to screw over everybody else What how they now buy up the necessities!

tracey7401

tracey7401South East Queensland, QLD

Albany Creek Woolworths - Awesome

The staff at this store are always helpful and friendly, the service is always fast and efficient, and I can usually always get what I want. Whenever I have to go to another Woolies I am grateful that Albany Creek is my local. But particularly during this pandemic, it has been comforting going there, seeing them doing their best, and knowing they'll be there to assist throughout. Thanks everyone at Woolies and especially everyone at Albany Creek.

Chickie

ChickieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor stock replenishment

During this time of panic buying during COVID-19.Woolworths Aspley have constant empty shelves,(Meat,potatoes,Gluten Free Products,tinned items,frozen items)But next door at COLES the shelves are always replenished & I can get everything I want! Why is this?

Prices

Very disappointing to see the prices have gone up on products in this time with the corona virus pandemic.
Example: 5 kg sun white jasmine rice was $13, now price is $ 20. Just utter greed.

Irene

IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price Changes

Prior to Coronavirus Woolworths advertisers displayed signs saying everyday price reductions on numerous products ie: Smiths Salt and Vinegar 6 single serve packs were 2 Packets for $5 . Coronavirus is here Prices have gone back to $3.50 per packet . In these hard times why would this company have price increases. Shame on you Woolworths as you have done this with so many products. Our country needs your support not price gouging for our fellow Australians.

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

george
george

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up
Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley
bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

minni
minni

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints