Woolworths Select Antibacterial

Woolworths Select Antibacterial

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

brian

brian

about average

Our household bought the Woolworths select hand wash and found it to be about average as it lathers up well and has a pump container though decided to stop using it as I have dermatitis / I totally recommend this product to the budget conscious that have normal skin type

Tish43

Tish43Adelaide

It might seem like a good idea to save some money, but you will waste more on moisturiser after!

As a new parent, I thought it very important to have an antibacterial handwash as an essentinal in our bathroom, laundry and kitchen. Having used other woolworths select products and found little difference, i thought that this product would be similar to that of detol or such a brand, i found the opposite in fact, with this it become nothing but a waste of money, after one week having dry skin,and a soap that didnt really wash much away.

Cheap and nasty, dryed out both mine and my husbands hands, and did not remove odors from our hands.

Burnt-Twice
Burnt-Twice

I found the same with their regular hand wash. They should have labelled it "Homebrand"