Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Taz
TazQLD, 4178

A brand I'll be sticking with.

First tried these nappies at the baby expo. They are great for day use, great fit. Absorbent level is good too. Good price.

I have used them at night as well however my daughter sleeps 14 hours so have had the occassional leak.
Good price. Great fit. Absorbent
The elastic around the legs comes away from the nappy as it isn't sewn in the material is just folded over.

joleen_adam
joleen_adamWA, 6225

The best isn't always the most expensive!

aussie28
aussie28AU

Perfect nappy for the right price

I started looking for a cheaper nappy when my husband lost his job and a friend had mentioned the woolworths select. I bought a box and immediately fell in love with them. No leaks and they lasted all night. This is now my number one nappy for both my kids
No leaks, perfect fit

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

pineapple_87
pineapple_87Mid West, WA

Reliable nappies

My daughter is almost toilet trained now and we only use nappies at night time now, These are great so much cheaper then huggies and even though she still has a bottle before bed these hold up all night! Never had an issue with nappy rash or anything! a great fit and fairly strong grip tabs.
Reliable inexpensive great fit

glockenpop
glockenpopAU

Great cheapie option

I bought these while on special as I thought other homebrands deserve a go. I have used these right up until the 'Stage 2' and they have been great. They do seem a little thin, but they absorb urine well and my bubs bottom is always dry. I have had a couple of leaks, but that has only been since my bub has been sleeping on her tummy and they don't sit up as high on the front.
Cheaper, cute designs, very absorbant
Doesn't come in bulk packs like Huggies or other brands do

lib1972
lib1972AU

No better than Homebrand - both terrible

After returning my Homebrand pack because of leaks, I tried the next best value: Select. This was just as bad a Homebrand. It leaked almost as much and after a terrible night of sheet changing returned the unused left overs of the pack for a refund. I thought it may be better as it is priced higher but I was wrong. Such bad performance makes this a very expensive nappy.

Leaks, expensive.