Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Junior nappy pants

I purchased these for the first time to try but they only just fit my son when other brands in this size fit him with plenty of room so really not happy with this will be the first and last time i get these i recomend you check the mesurments and remake these or you wont sell many at all as ill never bye again

Way too small for the size they say they are

sal6
sal6maitland

Not great

I have used these nappies several times over two years. My daughter gets a rash every time. Initially I thought it was just coincidence and would buy another brand next time. However after 3 seperate occasions over a large period of time i am convinced the rash is caused by these nappies. otherwise of good quality and does not leak for a girl (I find boys have more issues)
Price
Rash

Amber31
Amber31St clair

Absolutely horrible.

Used huggies at the hospital, didn't even have to use nappy rash cream and she didn't get a rash. When i came home we decided to use the Newborn of the woolworths select brand, we are now on infant and it is absolutely horrible.

Horrible absorbency, after 2 hours it leaked, and my daughter has a horrible nappy rash that just won't go away no matter what we try.

Taking the pack back thursday, getting a refund and buying huggies.
Inexpensive
Horrible absorbency, leaks, leaves a terrible nappy rash.

summit569
summit569sydney

Nor Good Nappie

compare with Bambini brand,woolworth nappie is leaking when first time using.stop give free examples at baby show.For cheap nappie, people looking for a better quality, woolworth one is not the best choice I think.Don't waste money on this brand and not worth even trying for one time.Parents need to remember

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

alohalo
alohaloAU

Save your money

A terrible nappy! I purchased the infant size on a whim when they were on special and the first one we used leaked within about 5 minutes. They are incredibly thin, with next to no absorbency.

I persevered but each time we have had leakage, and I found myself having to change nappies much more frequently than with other brands.

Will not be purchasing these again, nor using the rest of the packet.
Inexpensive
Leaky, Rough, Thin. An all round terrible nappy!

lib1972
lib1972AU

No better than Homebrand - both terrible

After returning my Homebrand pack because of leaks, I tried the next best value: Select. This was just as bad a Homebrand. It leaked almost as much and after a terrible night of sheet changing returned the unused left overs of the pack for a refund. I thought it may be better as it is priced higher but I was wrong. Such bad performance makes this a very expensive nappy.

Leaks, expensive.

kar1981
kar1981AU

Why bother

Thought id try it instead of babylove but its just as expensive as huggies and leaked twice in one night.

Leaks and is expensive