Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Junior nappy pants

I purchased these for the first time to try but they only just fit my son when other brands in this size fit him with plenty of room so really not happy with this will be the first and last time i get these i recomend you check the mesurments and remake these or you wont sell many at all as ill never bye again

Way too small for the size they say they are

sal6
sal6maitland

Not great

I have used these nappies several times over two years. My daughter gets a rash every time. Initially I thought it was just coincidence and would buy another brand next time. However after 3 seperate occasions over a large period of time i am convinced the rash is caused by these nappies. otherwise of good quality and does not leak for a girl (I find boys have more issues)
Price
Rash

Amber31
Amber31St clair

Absolutely horrible.

Used huggies at the hospital, didn't even have to use nappy rash cream and she didn't get a rash. When i came home we decided to use the Newborn of the woolworths select brand, we are now on infant and it is absolutely horrible.

Horrible absorbency, after 2 hours it leaked, and my daughter has a horrible nappy rash that just won't go away no matter what we try.

Taking the pack back thursday, getting a refund and buying huggies.
Inexpensive
Horrible absorbency, leaks, leaves a terrible nappy rash.

Susan29
Susan29Sydney, NSW

Initially sceptical, but pleasantly surprised ...

I was a little sceptical when I bought these as I do prefer baby love or huggies due to quality. But these are well priced and so far, my 5.5 month old hasn't had any leaks or discomfort. I would definitely recommend these nappies to any other mums who are considering the Woolworths Comfort Fit nappies.
Good quality, well priced, easily available, absorbant
The only down side - the side tabs are a little sticky to pull, but so far none have actually come apart.

dbsmum
dbsmumNSW, 2749

Great nappy at a great price

I've tried a couple of different brands in order to find a nappy to fit my baby properly. These ones are fantastic! they are soft and stretchy, so you can pull them tighter across the belly without making the leg holes gape open (which Ive found in a few other brands). They are a lot softer than other brands and Ive never had any leaks, even using them for 12hrs overnight. They are nice and cheap too, i think on special you can find them down to about 22cents per nappy.

The only thing I don't like is the design - i know they are unisex, but they are a bit dull, some bright colours or new patterns would be nice.
Soft, stretchy, cheap
Plain design

summit569
summit569sydney

Nor Good Nappie

compare with Bambini brand,woolworth nappie is leaking when first time using.stop give free examples at baby show.For cheap nappie, people looking for a better quality, woolworth one is not the best choice I think.Don't waste money on this brand and not worth even trying for one time.Parents need to remember

swiss_miss
swiss_missDarwin, NT

Great affordable nappy!

I was an avid Huggies user until I looked at alternatives because of price. I tried some alternatives and then discovered Woolworths Select. The nappies were quite thin and lightweight and fitted both of my boys perfectly. I never had any leaks or accidents with them and never experienced tabs falling off. These are a fantastic value for money nappy, especially when you can buy them on special.
Affordable, lightweight and no leaks!
I found the back a little long/high, so I usually just fold it over once.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

alohalo
alohaloAU

Save your money

A terrible nappy! I purchased the infant size on a whim when they were on special and the first one we used leaked within about 5 minutes. They are incredibly thin, with next to no absorbency.

I persevered but each time we have had leakage, and I found myself having to change nappies much more frequently than with other brands.

Will not be purchasing these again, nor using the rest of the packet.
Inexpensive
Leaky, Rough, Thin. An all round terrible nappy!

Eleanor.F
Eleanor.FAU

Cheap and easy

These are quite easy to find and I was worried they would be of a lesser quality because they are Woolworths brand (ex-Home Brand), but my baby has no complaints and either do /i. They are easy to fit on and my baby does not seem uncomfortable.
Inexpensive
Packaging isn't very attractive?

beccatoy
beccatoyAU

Not what I thought they would be..

I was given a bag of Woolworths select babies nappies in the 4kg+ size, I had such high hopes for them because family and friends had told me how wonderful they were... I was extremely disappointed with them and I would never buy them .. They leaked both Wee and Poo and didn't seem to fix right , I tried the cheaper woolworths brand and they were 100% better..
Inexpensive
Leaked and didn't fit right

Taz
TazQLD, 4178

A brand I'll be sticking with.

First tried these nappies at the baby expo. They are great for day use, great fit. Absorbent level is good too. Good price.

I have used them at night as well however my daughter sleeps 14 hours so have had the occassional leak.
Good price. Great fit. Absorbent
The elastic around the legs comes away from the nappy as it isn't sewn in the material is just folded over.

glockenpop
glockenpopAU

Great cheapie option

I bought these while on special as I thought other homebrands deserve a go. I have used these right up until the 'Stage 2' and they have been great. They do seem a little thin, but they absorb urine well and my bubs bottom is always dry. I have had a couple of leaks, but that has only been since my bub has been sleeping on her tummy and they don't sit up as high on the front.
Cheaper, cute designs, very absorbant
Doesn't come in bulk packs like Huggies or other brands do

lib1972
lib1972AU

No better than Homebrand - both terrible

After returning my Homebrand pack because of leaks, I tried the next best value: Select. This was just as bad a Homebrand. It leaked almost as much and after a terrible night of sheet changing returned the unused left overs of the pack for a refund. I thought it may be better as it is priced higher but I was wrong. Such bad performance makes this a very expensive nappy.

Leaks, expensive.

kar1981
kar1981AU

Why bother

Thought id try it instead of babylove but its just as expensive as huggies and leaked twice in one night.

Leaks and is expensive

Happybula
Happybula

Great value for money

I usually use Huggies (night) or Babylove (day) nappies but saw this product on special on Woolworths catalogue. I bought a box which equates to 20c per nappy. So far can't fault this product. Prefer the prints on this nappy than babylove as I can't bear to look at same nappy prints all the time! (weird I know...)
Inexpensive, easy to find