Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Junior nappy pants

I purchased these for the first time to try but they only just fit my son when other brands in this size fit him with plenty of room so really not happy with this will be the first and last time i get these i recomend you check the mesurments and remake these or you wont sell many at all as ill never bye again

Way too small for the size they say they are

MaMo
MaMosydney

Not bad for cheap nappy

As title suggested, it does the job, no problem with it. Material is not as soft as other nappies I've used previously. Baby doesn't mind this brand, seems pretty happy with it. Didn't notice any leaks, which some other cheap nappies might do. Will continue to buy this product, but I normally use this as spares.
Cheap
Material not very soft

WTK
WTKAdelaide

Ok. better don't use for long hours or if the skin is sensitive

sal6
sal6maitland

Not great

I have used these nappies several times over two years. My daughter gets a rash every time. Initially I thought it was just coincidence and would buy another brand next time. However after 3 seperate occasions over a large period of time i am convinced the rash is caused by these nappies. otherwise of good quality and does not leak for a girl (I find boys have more issues)
Price
Rash

Amber31
Amber31St clair

Absolutely horrible.

Used huggies at the hospital, didn't even have to use nappy rash cream and she didn't get a rash. When i came home we decided to use the Newborn of the woolworths select brand, we are now on infant and it is absolutely horrible.

Horrible absorbency, after 2 hours it leaked, and my daughter has a horrible nappy rash that just won't go away no matter what we try.

Taking the pack back thursday, getting a refund and buying huggies.
Inexpensive
Horrible absorbency, leaks, leaves a terrible nappy rash.

me59
me59Perth

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit are...OK

These nappies fit my son well and generally held everything in. We had a few leaks even when the nappy wasn't full, but also had some where the nappy was full but hadn't leaked. This may be dependant on how tight I did up the tabs, or whether the nappy was put on before or after a feed. And I suppose that is true of any nappy. I was happy with the price, but don't think I will buy them again.

Christina90
Christina90sydney

Soft comfy nappy .. but leaks

I find the select nappies ok. Changed from huggies as the crawler nappies looked very rough and uncomfy. These nappies are soft and look much more comfortable, however my little man leaks everytime he wees and I have to change his clothes everytime. It doesnt absorb as well as huggies. I love the softness and quality of select nappies it is a shame they leak.
soft & comfortable
leak

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
summit569
summit569sydney

Nor Good Nappie

compare with Bambini brand,woolworth nappie is leaking when first time using.stop give free examples at baby show.For cheap nappie, people looking for a better quality, woolworth one is not the best choice I think.Don't waste money on this brand and not worth even trying for one time.Parents need to remember

Blade0
Blade0Adelaide, South Australia

ok.....just look cheap n nasty

Ok.... I have always used huggies, but my boy has a different shape, all belly and no bum. So huggies just don't sit right on him and cause leaks every night. So last night I tried these. Wow. Didn't even fill the nappy. I am surprised. I know these seem ok so far. The real stretchy tabs are so brilliant. Stops the nappy from moving on him. I can tell the quality isn't there. But they just seem better for my babies shape. The price is ok, not really a lot cheaper than huggies. I usually go to cheap brands around toilet training. But seems these are good so far.
The stretchy tags. The shape.
Ugly nappies.

alohalo
alohaloAU

Save your money

A terrible nappy! I purchased the infant size on a whim when they were on special and the first one we used leaked within about 5 minutes. They are incredibly thin, with next to no absorbency.

I persevered but each time we have had leakage, and I found myself having to change nappies much more frequently than with other brands.

Will not be purchasing these again, nor using the rest of the packet.
Inexpensive
Leaky, Rough, Thin. An all round terrible nappy!

Jaybelle
JaybelleTasmania, 7253

Better than expected.

I was given a packet of these nappies a my baby shower and had not planned on using them. but Hubby opened them and put one on our newborn while I was tacking out toddler to playgroup. I have been pleasantly surprised by there performance, good absorbency, ok fit and not expensive.
Inexpensive, they work no leaks as yet.
Not so good for overnight use, but both my girls are heavy wetters of a night.

Jaejae
JaejaePerth, WA

Average absorbency.

I tried these when they were on special with the aim of using them as a day nappy. I found that the absorbency for a toddler was not comparable to Huggies. I used more nappies than I do when using Huggies during the day as the nappy seemed to swell considerable when absorbing moisture. The outer part of the nappy would also immediately feel a little damp. I have not purchased these nappies since.
Price was good when they were on sale.
Compromised absorbency when compared to Huggies.

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030

Average nappy.

lib1972
lib1972AU

No better than Homebrand - both terrible

After returning my Homebrand pack because of leaks, I tried the next best value: Select. This was just as bad a Homebrand. It leaked almost as much and after a terrible night of sheet changing returned the unused left overs of the pack for a refund. I thought it may be better as it is priced higher but I was wrong. Such bad performance makes this a very expensive nappy.

Leaks, expensive.

kar1981
kar1981AU

Why bother

Thought id try it instead of babylove but its just as expensive as huggies and leaked twice in one night.

Leaks and is expensive