Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Junior nappy pants

I purchased these for the first time to try but they only just fit my son when other brands in this size fit him with plenty of room so really not happy with this will be the first and last time i get these i recomend you check the mesurments and remake these or you wont sell many at all as ill never bye again

Way too small for the size they say they are

a79
a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have served us well!

After experiencing leaks with Huggies, we then moved to Aldi nappies which were better but again after some time we experienced leaks with those too at which point I remembered someone recommending the Woolworths Select as being very good - well after using these for the past 3 months now I am quite happy with these nappies the only other nappies I buy are BabyLove but they are much more expensive and not any better than the Woolworths Select for us. Highly recommend these.
No leaks, economical, nice print design
Nothing

PossumHead
PossumHeadPerth

Brilliant product

sal6
sal6maitland

Not great

I have used these nappies several times over two years. My daughter gets a rash every time. Initially I thought it was just coincidence and would buy another brand next time. However after 3 seperate occasions over a large period of time i am convinced the rash is caused by these nappies. otherwise of good quality and does not leak for a girl (I find boys have more issues)
Price
Rash

Amber31
Amber31St clair

Absolutely horrible.

Used huggies at the hospital, didn't even have to use nappy rash cream and she didn't get a rash. When i came home we decided to use the Newborn of the woolworths select brand, we are now on infant and it is absolutely horrible.

Horrible absorbency, after 2 hours it leaked, and my daughter has a horrible nappy rash that just won't go away no matter what we try.

Taking the pack back thursday, getting a refund and buying huggies.
Inexpensive
Horrible absorbency, leaks, leaves a terrible nappy rash.

whitedot
whitedotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great! Cheap and good!

I started using this as a friend told me she liked them. I was quite skeptical at first but I'm so glad that she told me about these! My son has explosive poos and these have never leaked unless he was having a wedgie. They last throughout the night so this holds lots of pee. It's got a cute pattern on it. The best part is that it's cheap and soft!
I was using Babylove and now I might have just found a cheaper option!
Soft, cheap, reliable, lasts throughout the night, stretchy tabs

summit569
summit569sydney

Nor Good Nappie

compare with Bambini brand,woolworth nappie is leaking when first time using.stop give free examples at baby show.For cheap nappie, people looking for a better quality, woolworth one is not the best choice I think.Don't waste money on this brand and not worth even trying for one time.Parents need to remember

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
alohalo
alohaloAU

Save your money

A terrible nappy! I purchased the infant size on a whim when they were on special and the first one we used leaked within about 5 minutes. They are incredibly thin, with next to no absorbency.

I persevered but each time we have had leakage, and I found myself having to change nappies much more frequently than with other brands.

Will not be purchasing these again, nor using the rest of the packet.
Inexpensive
Leaky, Rough, Thin. An all round terrible nappy!

Bpd14
Bpd14Vic, 3171

Great

I use these nappies as well as Aldis and I've never had a problem with them. They are inexpensive, they fit great and they only have the occasional leak expected with a poop explosion!
Inexpensive, Easy to find, Reliable.

caztrick
caztrickTasmania

Fantastic Nappy

Tried a couple of nappies and these are the best. Great price and found them better than huggies (girls) and they have a high back to prevent leaks (which still do happen occasionally).
Absorbent, low price, nice design
nothing really, the occasional leaks from 'explosions' but it happens with any

LS4500
LS4500South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Nappy for My Baby

I started looking around for another brand of nappy when Huggies changed their design and they started to constantly leak. I started out with Aldi Nappies and found them really good... I received a sample of Woolworths Select at a baby show and haven't looked back. They fit really well, nice and high at the back and the leg elastic is great. Bonus is the slim fit and cute design!
reliable, fantastic price

susi_susina
susi_susinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them!

I have been using the Huggies crawler but wanted to try something different as the are expensive. These nappies are great, they are a great fit and they are just as good us Huggies :-)
Reliable, haven't had a leak yet!

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

Excellent for during the day

I thought I would try these nappies after failures with other cheaper nappies. I was shocked to discover these nappies are great! I Wouldn't use them overnight as they are on the thinner side but for use during the day they are very good nappies. No leaks or explosions and they fit so well!
No leaks, fit really nicely on bub, stretchy side tabs, cheap!
Wouldn't use them at night as they are a bit thin

joleen_adam
joleen_adamWA, 6225

The best isn't always the most expensive!

aussie28
aussie28AU

Perfect nappy for the right price

I started looking for a cheaper nappy when my husband lost his job and a friend had mentioned the woolworths select. I bought a box and immediately fell in love with them. No leaks and they lasted all night. This is now my number one nappy for both my kids
No leaks, perfect fit