Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

MaMo
MaMosydney

Not bad for cheap nappy

As title suggested, it does the job, no problem with it. Material is not as soft as other nappies I've used previously. Baby doesn't mind this brand, seems pretty happy with it. Didn't notice any leaks, which some other cheap nappies might do. Will continue to buy this product, but I normally use this as spares.
Cheap
Material not very soft

WTK
WTKAdelaide

Ok. better don't use for long hours or if the skin is sensitive

me59
me59Perth

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit are...OK

These nappies fit my son well and generally held everything in. We had a few leaks even when the nappy wasn't full, but also had some where the nappy was full but hadn't leaked. This may be dependant on how tight I did up the tabs, or whether the nappy was put on before or after a feed. And I suppose that is true of any nappy. I was happy with the price, but don't think I will buy them again.

Christina90
Christina90sydney

Soft comfy nappy .. but leaks

I find the select nappies ok. Changed from huggies as the crawler nappies looked very rough and uncomfy. These nappies are soft and look much more comfortable, however my little man leaks everytime he wees and I have to change his clothes everytime. It doesnt absorb as well as huggies. I love the softness and quality of select nappies it is a shame they leak.
soft & comfortable
leak

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

Blade0
Blade0Adelaide, South Australia

ok.....just look cheap n nasty

Ok.... I have always used huggies, but my boy has a different shape, all belly and no bum. So huggies just don't sit right on him and cause leaks every night. So last night I tried these. Wow. Didn't even fill the nappy. I am surprised. I know these seem ok so far. The real stretchy tabs are so brilliant. Stops the nappy from moving on him. I can tell the quality isn't there. But they just seem better for my babies shape. The price is ok, not really a lot cheaper than huggies. I usually go to cheap brands around toilet training. But seems these are good so far.
The stretchy tags. The shape.
Ugly nappies.

beccatoy
beccatoyAU

Not what I thought they would be..

I was given a bag of Woolworths select babies nappies in the 4kg+ size, I had such high hopes for them because family and friends had told me how wonderful they were... I was extremely disappointed with them and I would never buy them .. They leaked both Wee and Poo and didn't seem to fix right , I tried the cheaper woolworths brand and they were 100% better..
Inexpensive
Leaked and didn't fit right

Jaybelle
JaybelleTasmania, 7253

Better than expected.

I was given a packet of these nappies a my baby shower and had not planned on using them. but Hubby opened them and put one on our newborn while I was tacking out toddler to playgroup. I have been pleasantly surprised by there performance, good absorbency, ok fit and not expensive.
Inexpensive, they work no leaks as yet.
Not so good for overnight use, but both my girls are heavy wetters of a night.