Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Susan29
Susan29Sydney, NSW

Initially sceptical, but pleasantly surprised ...

I was a little sceptical when I bought these as I do prefer baby love or huggies due to quality. But these are well priced and so far, my 5.5 month old hasn't had any leaks or discomfort. I would definitely recommend these nappies to any other mums who are considering the Woolworths Comfort Fit nappies.
Good quality, well priced, easily available, absorbant
The only down side - the side tabs are a little sticky to pull, but so far none have actually come apart.

dbsmum
dbsmumNSW, 2749

Great nappy at a great price

I've tried a couple of different brands in order to find a nappy to fit my baby properly. These ones are fantastic! they are soft and stretchy, so you can pull them tighter across the belly without making the leg holes gape open (which Ive found in a few other brands). They are a lot softer than other brands and Ive never had any leaks, even using them for 12hrs overnight. They are nice and cheap too, i think on special you can find them down to about 22cents per nappy.

The only thing I don't like is the design - i know they are unisex, but they are a bit dull, some bright colours or new patterns would be nice.
Soft, stretchy, cheap
Plain design

swiss_miss
swiss_missDarwin, NT

Great affordable nappy!

I was an avid Huggies user until I looked at alternatives because of price. I tried some alternatives and then discovered Woolworths Select. The nappies were quite thin and lightweight and fitted both of my boys perfectly. I never had any leaks or accidents with them and never experienced tabs falling off. These are a fantastic value for money nappy, especially when you can buy them on special.
Affordable, lightweight and no leaks!
I found the back a little long/high, so I usually just fold it over once.

Eleanor.F
Eleanor.FAU

Cheap and easy

These are quite easy to find and I was worried they would be of a lesser quality because they are Woolworths brand (ex-Home Brand), but my baby has no complaints and either do /i. They are easy to fit on and my baby does not seem uncomfortable.
Inexpensive
Packaging isn't very attractive?

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

beccatoy
beccatoyAU

Not what I thought they would be..

I was given a bag of Woolworths select babies nappies in the 4kg+ size, I had such high hopes for them because family and friends had told me how wonderful they were... I was extremely disappointed with them and I would never buy them .. They leaked both Wee and Poo and didn't seem to fix right , I tried the cheaper woolworths brand and they were 100% better..
Inexpensive
Leaked and didn't fit right

Taz
TazQLD, 4178

A brand I'll be sticking with.

First tried these nappies at the baby expo. They are great for day use, great fit. Absorbent level is good too. Good price.

I have used them at night as well however my daughter sleeps 14 hours so have had the occassional leak.
Good price. Great fit. Absorbent
The elastic around the legs comes away from the nappy as it isn't sewn in the material is just folded over.

glockenpop
glockenpopAU

Great cheapie option

I bought these while on special as I thought other homebrands deserve a go. I have used these right up until the 'Stage 2' and they have been great. They do seem a little thin, but they absorb urine well and my bubs bottom is always dry. I have had a couple of leaks, but that has only been since my bub has been sleeping on her tummy and they don't sit up as high on the front.
Cheaper, cute designs, very absorbant
Doesn't come in bulk packs like Huggies or other brands do