Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

Woolworths Select Comfort Fit

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Woolworths Select Comfort Fit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

a79
a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have served us well!

After experiencing leaks with Huggies, we then moved to Aldi nappies which were better but again after some time we experienced leaks with those too at which point I remembered someone recommending the Woolworths Select as being very good - well after using these for the past 3 months now I am quite happy with these nappies the only other nappies I buy are BabyLove but they are much more expensive and not any better than the Woolworths Select for us. Highly recommend these.
No leaks, economical, nice print design
Nothing

PossumHead
PossumHeadPerth

Brilliant product

whitedot
whitedotGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great! Cheap and good!

I started using this as a friend told me she liked them. I was quite skeptical at first but I'm so glad that she told me about these! My son has explosive poos and these have never leaked unless he was having a wedgie. They last throughout the night so this holds lots of pee. It's got a cute pattern on it. The best part is that it's cheap and soft!
I was using Babylove and now I might have just found a cheaper option!
Soft, cheap, reliable, lasts throughout the night, stretchy tabs

Bpd14
Bpd14Vic, 3171

Great

I use these nappies as well as Aldis and I've never had a problem with them. They are inexpensive, they fit great and they only have the occasional leak expected with a poop explosion!
Inexpensive, Easy to find, Reliable.

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

caztrick
caztrickTasmania

Fantastic Nappy

Tried a couple of nappies and these are the best. Great price and found them better than huggies (girls) and they have a high back to prevent leaks (which still do happen occasionally).
Absorbent, low price, nice design
nothing really, the occasional leaks from 'explosions' but it happens with any

LS4500
LS4500South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Nappy for My Baby

I started looking around for another brand of nappy when Huggies changed their design and they started to constantly leak. I started out with Aldi Nappies and found them really good... I received a sample of Woolworths Select at a baby show and haven't looked back. They fit really well, nice and high at the back and the leg elastic is great. Bonus is the slim fit and cute design!
reliable, fantastic price

susi_susina
susi_susinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them!

I have been using the Huggies crawler but wanted to try something different as the are expensive. These nappies are great, they are a great fit and they are just as good us Huggies :-)
Reliable, haven't had a leak yet!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

Nathan S.29 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

Excellent for during the day

I thought I would try these nappies after failures with other cheaper nappies. I was shocked to discover these nappies are great! I Wouldn't use them overnight as they are on the thinner side but for use during the day they are very good nappies. No leaks or explosions and they fit so well!
No leaks, fit really nicely on bub, stretchy side tabs, cheap!
Wouldn't use them at night as they are a bit thin

joleen_adam
joleen_adamWA, 6225

The best isn't always the most expensive!

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Woolworths Select Comfort Fit compares to other Disposable Nappies

aussie28
aussie28AU

Perfect nappy for the right price

I started looking for a cheaper nappy when my husband lost his job and a friend had mentioned the woolworths select. I bought a box and immediately fell in love with them. No leaks and they lasted all night. This is now my number one nappy for both my kids
No leaks, perfect fit

pineapple_87
pineapple_87Mid West, WA

Reliable nappies

My daughter is almost toilet trained now and we only use nappies at night time now, These are great so much cheaper then huggies and even though she still has a bottle before bed these hold up all night! Never had an issue with nappy rash or anything! a great fit and fairly strong grip tabs.
Reliable inexpensive great fit