Woolworths Select Contour Fit Nappies

Woolworths Select Contour Fit Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miss e

Miss eGold coast, QLD

Best value for money!

jenn832008

jenn832008AU

Terrible

I used the "select newborn" nappies and every nappy used would leak so that each nappy change would also become an entire clothes change for my baby. Even at times, my son would be wet up his back and around his bottom while the nappy would have little wetness to it. Poor quality in absorbency.
price
Low absorbency nappies

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

OK

I usually buy these in the walker size on special for around $20/box. I would not contemplate putting using these for any great length of time & especially not overnight, but they are a good day nappy. I only use Huggies at night & they are definitely my favourite nappy, but when we're just spending the day at home, I will use the Woolworths Select nappies. They are quite a bit thinner than Huggies, so when they are wet, you can really feel the difference. That being said, we have not had any leaks. They also seem slightly smaller in size than Huggies in terms of the waist measurement.
Price.
Absorbancy is slightly lacking.

sreicheneder

sreichenederAU

Good

I have found that this would have to be my nappy of choice, its nice a soft, price is great and leakage protection is good. Have had no problem with woolworths select nappies with either of my children.
reliable, inexpensive, good leakage protection and simple patern
no dip for belly button

Consumer123

Consumer123Adel

Good price for day time use!

I think the pricing is great for the quality of these nappies. Generally, the absorbency is quite good for day time use / short period of time. I wouldn't use it for overnight though. The only problem I've noticed is that sometimes the wet poo might leak from the back (depending on the position of the baby). But overall, I love these nappies as they are cheap/affordable for day time use. It saves me lots of money for disposable nappies! Would recommend it to friends!
Great price (affordable) & good quality, great for day time use.
Somtimes the wet poo might leak a bit from the back (depends on the position of the baby).

Jillpullen

Jillpullen

OK

I would recommed people give these nappies a go. They fit well, are absorbant, do not leak and are good value for money. They are also nowhere near as bulky as other brands of nappies, so your baby can move more freely.
These nappies fit my baby really well and allow her to move easily. Whilst I don't think they are quite as absorbant as other brands I have tried, I still think they are good value for money. I have never had any leaks from these nappies and they seem to hold number 2's well.
Not as absorbant as other brands.

shellz87

shellz87Ringwood, VIC

OK

I alway felt nervous using these nappies, I experienced leakage both with wees & poos. However it is a good cheap alternative
cheap and generous sizing
leakage--did not hold poo explosions well !

nilbog

nilbogSydney, NSW

Bad

These nappies did not seem to keep our darling daughter as dry as other brands. Over time she developed a mild nappy rash she had not had before and her skin seemed more damp when changing her than she had been in other brands. The fit was good and contained all but her biggest "poo-nami" which nothing has been able to contain. If there was no other choice I would get these again but for our daughters comfort I think it is worth a few extra dollars for a better option.
Very Good Price, snug fit
no elastic in waist, not breathable

my1stbub

my1stbubAU

Bad

Cheaper than Huggies, but I'd rather my baby be comfortable & me not have to clean up a mess. Caused extra washing as they always leaked with a dirty nappy.
Cheaper than other brands.
Leaked every time there was a dirty nappy. Didn't draw the moisture away so baby was left with a wet behind where as other brands tend to draw the moisture away from the skin.

sammyjane_21

sammyjane_21South East Queensland, QLD

OK

These are affordable nappies but they don't feel as nice as some of the name brands. They seem to gape around the top in front unless put on very tight. I find that when put on tightly after a feed, when that feed has been processed the nappy gapes again. The tabs are great and stick well and they are come up quite high. I find they leak more often than other nappies and are difficult to put on. Reasonable option for the budget conscious on the whole.
Larger than other newborn nappies, quite absorbent
Don't fit very well, stiff and difficult to put on.

Terrible

It worries me that it can cause such a reaction - no other brand has. What is it made from?? a shame as it seemed so great in terms of fit absorbancy
fit really well. absorb really well. great tabs.
EXTREME ALLERGEN - i don't know what is different about these to any other nappy but has caused extreme inflamtion for my child.

danniek

danniek

Good

I change about 8 or more nappies a day and have been really thrilled with this nappy. I would buy this over Babylove any day. Huggies do have a superior absorbency and for that reason I use Huggies at night and for long car trips. As I prefer to change nappies frequently I have saved a lot of money using this nappy without any downside for me or bubs.
The price, extremely cheap when on sale (ie 14c per nappy). Good fit for my son. Love the high back, when on the back seems to sit higher than huggies. The grip tabs work really well too.
The nappy feels a bit lumpy when full. After a big wet poo there is still liquid that hasn't fully absorbed (but this isn't really a problem if you change the nappy straight away).

They're the best! It's our first choice for nappies. Funnily enough, we've tried a lot and even tried huggies and they just doesn't fit our bub well. Better for us as we save money with this select nappies. :)
everything!

This brand was perfect for me and my son as we were on a low budget and the fact they were cheap and that you could buy them in bulk (box). I really like the grip tab i never had one that didnt work and i tryed the more expensive brands and found that they were not as good some would not grip and some would break off when i tryed to attach them to nappie. Overall i am very impressed with select nappies and am thankful that they worked and hope they dont ever change them as im planning on using them again.
Cheap and they were the best for me and my son
That they dont still come in the box and they dont have nappie-pants

NatDe

NatDe

OK

My husband wanted to try cheap nappies so we bought a pack. We used them and they were OK, but not my favourite brand.
Cheap. Better than some other generic brands.
Not as good as some name brands. Not as absorbent or well-fitted, but you get what you pay for.

shellfreak

shellfreak

These are great nappies and definitely have been my first choice for some time now. They are regularly on special where you can buy two boxes for $50 and work out about 34 cents a nappy. Very affordable but the best part is that these nappies are excellent quality. Only occasionally have a leak and that is normally overnight, but most of the time they are leak free and do the job. They also feel quite comfortable on and if you want to save money these are a great nappy to buy.
Often on special, hardly ever leak, do a great job, good quality.

Ameganie

Ameganie

Good

I really like these nappies. I think just about the same quality as huggies and are definitely on par with the Aldi Mamia brand (although the Aldi brand work out to be cheaper when these are not on special). I use a combination of this brand and aldi nappies currently (because I can't always get to Aldi, but Woolies is just up the road). These nappies are generous in size, so although my baby has grown out of the huggies newborn, she is still well and truely fitting into the select newborn size. Highly recommended
Great protection against leaks. Minimal nappy rash. Good value for money.
Only available in woolworths.

jennikee

jennikee

Very good nappy for a better price. They are unisex and are very absorbent for boys. I buy these regularly.
Good fit, strong tabs. No leakage.
No problems.

mumwith2

mumwith2

I think they are a great all round nappy very absorbent have had no nappy rash.
Would definatly reccommend them
fit well, never had a leak, cheaper than huggies and no tabs breaking
none although I only use them in the day time