Woolworths Select Dishwash Cleaner

Woolworths Select Dishwash Cleaner

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chrissy03

Chrissy03Townsville

Won’t desolve

Put this product through the dishwasher cycle and it doesn’t desolve, waste of water and power.
Will return it to the shop tomorrow and buy a more reputable brand. Would not recommend this product.
Didn’t take a receipt when I was asked if I wanted one.

Wouldn’t dissolve

Put it through at the recommended 60 degree cycle and it didn’t dissolve. Tried it on the intensive 70 degree cycle and it still hasn’t dissolved. Probably shouldn’t have cheaped out and brought an actual brand name cleaner

Margaret

MargaretMelbourne

Dangerous fumes

Twice and still won't dissolve

I guess it's true the saying goes you get what you paid for. Cheap and you have been warned! Running the machine TWICE thinking the 2nd time it'll dissolve, it doesn't!

NO DEAL  Our Deal

NO DEAL Our DealAdelaide

Woolworths dishwasher cleaner liquid

Didnt even work
Ran two washer loads and the bottle was still full!
Never even dissolved the top for it to dispense. Crap

Tim

Timrocky

Cheap and good clean

Does it create some smell? Yes. As you would expect for a strong cleaning product. It was cheap, and cleaned my dishwasher much better then other brands.

Be careful with this stuff

My wife accidentally purchased this stuff as Rinse Aid because the liquid is the same colour. Took me quite a while to remove it from the dispenser. I had to use a spray pump. Like the previous reviewer the fumes were overpowering and I felt quite ill with a sore throat (make sure youuse a mask!). This product should be more clearly labelled and the colour changed to differ from Rinse Aid.

Poor labelling and colour same as Rinse Aid.

Overpowering Fumes

Doc
Doc

Lea

Leaasked

How often do you think we should run this product in our machine we are a 2 person family most or the time

CraigL

CraigLasked

Why is it not recommended for two drawer machines?

NO DEAL  Our Deal
NO DEAL Our Deal

The bottle didnt even empty into one drawer through its cycle

Chester Bendall
Chester Bendall

The drawers are half size so it would need a half size bottle. Also need to ensure the temp will reach 60 degrees so the heaviest wash cycle not Eco etc

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths representatives

CategoryDishwashing Products