Woolworths Select Dry Beef & Vegetable

Woolworths Select Dry Beef & Vegetable

1.2

Mitch

MitchAU

I've never seen my dogs so violently ill

All I can say is Woolworths need to remove this from their shelves, my dogs who were happy to eat I made the mistake to mix a bag of your dry food in with their regular to have a lil different taste, first day, thought it was just them adjusting even thou I mix brands for flavour all the time I shrugged it off as a tummy upset, then refusing to eat, I chuck out your food, my dogs are still poorly refusing to eat as of yet, yes vet trip, how disappointing that this could be even sold still considering all the complaints. Poor form woollies.

Jason

JasonNewcastle, New South Wales

Never seen an animal whimper over food lol.

It didn't make him sick or anything but he wouldn't touch it for at least half the day which is odd cause he eats nearly anything. After a few days I changed the brand.

Terrible!

Thought I'd give a cheaper alternative a try. My 6.5 yr old red cattle dog has also had diarrhoea and also not wanted to eat it anymore.

Dog Foods

Find out how Woolworths Select Dry Beef & Vegetable compares to other Dog Foods

Amy Conway

Amy Conway

Stay away

I purchased this for my dog about 5 months ago thinking it was be a cheaper alternative. But with in a few days his toilet habits were off colour and texture and his breath was terrible. I have now gone back to the more expensive brand and I will be sticking to it. There is a reason it is cheap. He is back to his normal happy self.
    Cheap
    Makes Dog sick

Andrew

AndrewBallina

You get what you pay for

Found this product to be terrible for my dog. I have a 10 year old Golden Retriever. He was given this stuff and had the 'runs' for almost a week afterwards. This product appears to be largely made from offal, not real meat. It is made overseas and probably doesn't comply with the Australian standards. My advice, don't buy it, you get what you pay for with this low quality junk.
    Low price
    Gave my dog lots of diarrhoea