Woolworths Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Woolworths Car Insurance

1.0
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (0) · No (1)
Terrible
TerribleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use at all costs.terrible terrible terrible

Can't believe Woolworths would associate with this insurance company.Had 3rd party insurance had accident and because I ticked on online application form that I had bought car within 30 days which was correct they cancelled my policy leaving me with no insurance and a $30,000 debt to pay which I am still disputing.Holland then assess it but they are the underwriters of the insurance. Worst decision I have ever made. They have questions on the online application that are open for misinterpretation. I wish I had seen this web page before.

The problem with Woolworths insurance unlike other insurance companies is because they’re stingy.

Just avoid it altogether, sure it’s cheaper, but at the end of the day, the money which you’re paying them will be kept and chances are you won’t be covered

Other Car Insurance

David M.
David M.Hunter Region, NSW

no service

been waiting one and half hours on phone still no response, worst customer service ever insurance companies are of no use if you cant talk to them went to their rival waited ten minutes which is what to expect

David SimsNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely shocking

My pride and joy was damaged by a third party, Woolworths car insurance had my car for 11 weeks in total with pretty much zero communication. Keisha my claims manager was extremely rude through the process. Denying my claim wasnt bad enough they also reported it as a total loss to the RTA so I am out of pocket thousands. Worst experience with a business I've ever had.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Car Insurance

Find out how Woolworths Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

worst customer service

They have a guy in customer service ( call center)called Pratesh who sounded very arrogant, condescending and lacked the basic characteristics of being a customer service consultant. Very bad experience. If there was o star i would give it to them.

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Car Insurance

Worst customer service.

They have the worst customer service. Their system makes a mistake and I have to pay them on top for them to change it and fix it. If your systems fails suck it up and fix it. Don’t ask for more money because you have a system failure. Don’t recommend this at all.

Zoe H.Woolworths Car Insurance
Bobtat1
Bobtat1Sydney Surrounds, NSW

You cant contact them!

Trying to get through for days - being left on hold for over an hour at a time, or being transferred and cut off. I tried the online chat and was also left waiting with no response. This is not what customers want from an Insurance company. We will not renew with Woolworths.

Richard P.Woolworths Car Insurance

Other Car Insurance

Tricia
TriciaPerth, WA

Beware of automatic renewal

I received an email for annual policy renewal but as the price had increased substantially I decided not to renew.
Imagine my surprise when I then received a text stating the new fee would be deducted from my account. I called and was advised that their policies do not expire, and have to be cancelled at the end of the term. This not standard practice in the industry: Beware.

Cass A.Woolworths Car Insurance
Car Insurance

Terrible company! Don’t join them!!

Terrible company! Don’t join them!! I’ve been with Woolworths car insurance for 2 years but I sold my car these days. I don’t need insurance anymore. I would like to cancel and refund my insurance so I’ve been calling them for 1hour then I’m still waiting for transfer to the attendant. Just I want to cancel and get my money back! When you join the insurance, it’s really easy but if you want to cancel they never answer! Horrible service. When I get next car, I’ll never come back to Woolworths insurance. Poor service. They don’t want to give the money back. I really don’t recommend them. Im very disappointed.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage