Woolworths Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Woolworths Car Insurance

1.3
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 months (2)
    • 3+ months (4)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (3)
Horrible
HorribleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would never recommend woolworths insurance. It was the worst experience and actually put me off shopping there all together. I was hit by a drunk driver and it was the most stressful experience. Woolworths never contacted me i had to contact them every 3 days for months and months and months and the customer service was awful. It took them 45 days to get an assessor out to determine my car was a write off and i was stuck paying the storage fees out of my own pocket ($675), they never contacted me to tell me what i was entitled to or that they received money from the other driver. I was left in the dark and it took over 4 months to finalise everything. At that point I canceled my insurance and never will shop there again.

Nick H.Woolworths Car Insurance
Alex M.
Alex M.

good luck trying to get a hold of em

got woolworths insurance for my ute. but trying to contact em once you have got a policy is a nightmare. Must have Plenty of sale reps but Absolutely zero customer service staff. Avoid at all costs

TiaMaria
TiaMariaPerth, WA

Not worth the frustration

Daniyal
DaniyalVictoria

Worst experience ever!

The customer service is not professional. Every time I call them there is a completely new person on the phone and I have to explain my case again from the start. Even on email every time there is a new person replying to the email thread. Please don't waste your time and money on this.

Car Insurance

Find out how Woolworths Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Craigee
CraigeeAdelaide

Good follow up and easy claims process

We were the not-at-fault party, and had to make an uninsured motorist extension claim (UME). Once we provided the documentation Woolworths Insurance covered the cost of our tow, and cost of obtaining police report. We relied on a third party disclosure, which took a long time to come, but once everything was compiled, they settled promptly with us. Their follow up along the way was also quite good. Would recommend.

Amanda P.Woolworths Car Insurance

Hi Craigee, we are so pleased to hear you're okay and we were able to help you in a time of need. We'd like to take the time to thank you once again for choosing Woolworths Insurance and sharing your feedback. Stay safe and wishing you all the best.

Justine M
Justine MSydney Surrounds, NSW

APPALLING INSURANCE COMPANY

Zubair W.Woolworths Car Insurance
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Try answering the phone

Waited 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone and got fed up hearing the same message over and over. The compare the market woolworths link doesn't work so I'm going somewhere else.

Emily S.Woolworths Car Insurance

Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Jeannie W.
Jeannie W.

Taking cheap and nasty insurance to new lows

Appallingly rude, arrogant claims consultant who a week after my accident when I was told that the 'no fault cover' would be honoured within the week, completely contradicted the initial consultant's assurances of a smooth process and I find that I am now going to have to pay for my repairs out of my own pocket while they attempt to recover funds from the at-fault, uninsured cowboy driver who hit me. Being a foreign visitor of no fixed address, even a complete moron can fathom the likelihood of the parasitic insurers recovering costs from him. The purpose of insurance is to mitigate out of pocket costs when the driver is blameless in an accident - NB Hollards.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst insurance company ever!

Might be good value but when you claim you will regret that. No one contacts you back and if you try to call be prepared to wait 45 min on hold. My car has been stolen 3 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for someone to call me back about my claim. I call and wait 45min each time and still get no clear direction. Absolutely positively go elsewhere and save yourself from the worst insurance ever

Zoe H.Woolworths Car Insurance

Crap bunch of thieves

After getting a policy and reading the fine print sent to me i was shocked to read they have the right to cancel the policy at any time at there own descression
I called the next day to cancel it and was told no problem money won't be taken out well that was a lie the money was taken out 3 days after I canceled it and was told today it will be back in 3 to 5 days
These people are scum and lowlife robbers.
It is discusting they can get away with this take your money and eventually give it back
This won't end here I will be taking this further and making sure you loose more customers
Shame on you !

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance
WW Customer ServiceWoolworths Car Insurance

I can completely understand your frustration. Please kindly provide your contact number in Private message, so that we can organise a call for you. Thanks

Don’t sign up with these guys

We have been lied to
They took money out of our account straight after our phone call
However on the phone they advised us money would come out after 5 working days
On top of that we cancelled our policy a day after our initial call because the new car purchase did not go thru
I find them untrustworthy and pushy on the phone

Ryan A.Woolworths Car Insurance

Eric R
Eric RAU

Worst insurance company

Held car insurance with Woolworths for almost three years. Cancelled my policy and was refused to get refund as I didn't cancel at the start of the billing cycle. The representative was rude and didn't show any care about customers. "That's our policy.", I was told. Well, that's why you lose customers. Cancelled all policies with Woolworths insurance and will never use them again.

Si Fei H.Woolworths Car Insurance