Woolworths Travel Insurance

Woolworths Travel Insurance (page 4 of 12)

Comprehensive, Basic, Saver, Annual Multi-Trip

3.8

Exceptional Service

I have used woolworths travel insurance about 10 times in the past . I have never had to make a claim except this last trip . I highly recommend for cost , claim convenience and the refund process .

Preety good

I need to ring couple of times becz my baby is sick. I didn't claim that because expenses were very low, claim allowance for road strike which is approved. Overall good service,

Definitely recommend!

Three times, and they’ve been wonderful each time! They are quick and efficient at addressing claims and make travel easy!

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Sim, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we had made your Travel Insurance cover experience easy with our Claims Process. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you once again for taking up our cover. Thanks!

kel

kelmelbourne

Great price for cover and quick and easy claim process.

I used Woolworths travel insurance for the first time during a four week trip to 3 countries within Europe earlier this year.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Kel, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're glad to hear we have been able to provide you with a great premium and quick and easy claims process with your Travel Insurance cover. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance!

No understanding of how overseas phone calls need to be made and extremely difficult to extend for 1

Just once I saw the policy on compare the market - but they have no idea re calling back from overseas..in the end it cost me 70dollars from hotel to make 2 calls!...all I wanted to do was extend my 6 mnth policy for 1 week -10 days....2-3 emails from support to tell me to call 1300 numbers....I'M SORRY...cannot do from outside Australia - then info on reverse calls back to Australia using Telstra service - well in Indonesia - it doesn't work!.eventually call the landline number (which I only got in the 2nd or 3rd email),,and had to pay 70$ for the calls ...as my issue was 'sales' not claims>>>>......a complete lack of understanding about how to be accessible when you want something!!!

Insurance claim madeNo
Liz from Oz

Liz from OzWagga Wagga

Great value

This is the first time I have used Woolworths insurance and unfortunately I had to make a claim. The process was really easy and the claim processed quickly. Will definitely use them again.

Extremely happy with Woolworth's travel Insurance

Ive used woolworth's travel insurance twice this year and will always choose Woolworth's travel insurance in the future.
Competitive prices and i made a claim which was straightforward and am very impressed by the turn around of my claim.being processed with no hassles whatsoever.
Very happy customer here.

Fantastic!

I always have travel insurance when I travel but this was my first claim. Woolworths were great to deal with. Follow up & calls on time. The claim was settled quickly. I have two trips coming up next year & im going straight to Woolworths!

Top effort

First time user for Woolworths Travel Insurance. I will definitely use them again.Claim was processed quickly with no problems.A bad holiday experience but a top effort with our travel insurance claim.

Find out how Woolworths Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

Great customer service, quick and efficient

I have used Woolworths Travel Insurance 3 times and this time I needed to make a claim for a delay. The claim was processed with in 2 days and received the refund within 3 days. Best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks for making claim a positive experience from a very negative experience I had with the airline. Would highly recommend.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Very impressed with dealing eith Woolworths insurance

First time for travel insurance but do have car and home with you as well very fast and efficient and you made it a pleasant experience considering sad circumstances we had to cancel our trip.

Muddie

MuddieLogan Central

VERY Surprised

VERY Surprised at the great level of assistance in submitting my claim & surprised how quickly it was settled...
Would I use Woolies insurance again YES..

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Muddie, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we've been able to surprise you with how quick your claim had been processed by our team. We appreciate you for continuing your use of our Travel Insurance services. Thanks!

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Great value for high level of cover

I would alway recommend as they are easy to deal with - what’s covered is clearly outlined. I will purchase again.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Sara, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able to provide you with transparent, no hidden clauses cover for your trip away. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance.

Very fair, efficient and understanding

My friend told me about Woolworths comprehensive insurance. I have used it twice so far and had to claim once.
I will certainly use Woolworths regularly as they were understanding, fair and efficient.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Christine, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able to provide you with fair and efficient service. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths for your Travel Insurance needs.

Lost or Stolen Claim

The comprehensive cover was very affordable. The claim was paid out within a couple of weeks. The claim team were thorough and supportive. Highly recommend.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Summer, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able promptly process and payout your claim. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance.

Roger

RogerCoffs Harbour

Excellent service

Several times.Always extremely competitive and prompt. Extremely satisfied with the response to our claim and was delt with quickly .Would highly recommend woollies.

Flop

FlopHobart

A great experience

Once, and I was treated with compassion and understanding. The Woolworths team was very helpful and went above its required level of service to help me.

Overseas medical claim

Have used Woolworths Travel Insurance 4 Times...my overseas medical claim was dealt with very quickly and I can definitely recommend this Travel Ins.

Excellent Emergency Care

We travel frequently but this is the first time we've used Woolworths Travel Insurance. We had a medical emergency overseas and the support we received was excellent. We had help navigating foreign medical and language issues; a nurse phoned most days and also kept in contact with family at home.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Satisfied but a bit slow

We have used Woolworths for our travel insurance a few times now
We have been very happy with their service and would recommend them to our family and friends
Unfortunately I had two unpleasant experiences in Bali this holiday. My medical claim was settled very efficiently, but I have to say my theft claim did take too long. I tried to provide all requirements as soon as I could but it then could take at least a couple more weeks to hear that you were still waiting for more information. In saying that we will use Woolworths again as the staff I spoke to were always polite and friendly

See all Woolworths Travel Insurance reviews