Woolworths Travel Insurance

Woolworths Travel Insurance (page 4 of 12)

Comprehensive, Basic, Saver, Annual Multi-Trip

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (3), 1-2 weeks (20), 2-4 weeks (5), 1-2 months (1) and 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (25) · No (11)

It's easy and reasonable!

I have been using twice this woolworth travel insurance.
It is easy to get on line and have choices.I have claimed first time this time.It was easy and so quick. I definitely use again next time as well.

Exceptional Service

I have used woolworths travel insurance about 10 times in the past . I have never had to make a claim except this last trip . I highly recommend for cost , claim convenience and the refund process .

Preety good

I need to ring couple of times becz my baby is sick. I didn't claim that because expenses were very low, claim allowance for road strike which is approved. Overall good service,

Definitely recommend!

Three times, and they’ve been wonderful each time! They are quick and efficient at addressing claims and make travel easy!

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Sim, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we had made your Travel Insurance cover experience easy with our Claims Process. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you once again for taking up our cover. Thanks!

kel

kelmelbourne

Great price for cover and quick and easy claim process.

I used Woolworths travel insurance for the first time during a four week trip to 3 countries within Europe earlier this year.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Kel, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're glad to hear we have been able to provide you with a great premium and quick and easy claims process with your Travel Insurance cover. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance!

No understanding of how overseas phone calls need to be made and extremely difficult to extend for 1

Just once I saw the policy on compare the market - but they have no idea re calling back from overseas..in the end it cost me 70dollars from hotel to make 2 calls!...all I wanted to do was extend my 6 mnth policy for 1 week -10 days....2-3 emails from support to tell me to call 1300 numbers....I'M SORRY...cannot do from outside Australia - then info on reverse calls back to Australia using Telstra service - well in Indonesia - it doesn't work!.eventually call the landline number (which I only got in the 2nd or 3rd email),,and had to pay 70$ for the calls ...as my issue was 'sales' not claims>>>>......a complete lack of understanding about how to be accessible when you want something!!!

Insurance claim madeNo
Liz from Oz

Liz from OzWagga Wagga

Great value

This is the first time I have used Woolworths insurance and unfortunately I had to make a claim. The process was really easy and the claim processed quickly. Will definitely use them again.

Extremely happy with Woolworth's travel Insurance

Ive used woolworth's travel insurance twice this year and will always choose Woolworth's travel insurance in the future.
Competitive prices and i made a claim which was straightforward and am very impressed by the turn around of my claim.being processed with no hassles whatsoever.
Very happy customer here.

Fantastic!

I always have travel insurance when I travel but this was my first claim. Woolworths were great to deal with. Follow up & calls on time. The claim was settled quickly. I have two trips coming up next year & im going straight to Woolworths!

Top effort

First time user for Woolworths Travel Insurance. I will definitely use them again.Claim was processed quickly with no problems.A bad holiday experience but a top effort with our travel insurance claim.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Great customer service, quick and efficient

I have used Woolworths Travel Insurance 3 times and this time I needed to make a claim for a delay. The claim was processed with in 2 days and received the refund within 3 days. Best customer service I have received in a long time. Thanks for making claim a positive experience from a very negative experience I had with the airline. Would highly recommend.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Very impressed with dealing eith Woolworths insurance

First time for travel insurance but do have car and home with you as well very fast and efficient and you made it a pleasant experience considering sad circumstances we had to cancel our trip.

Muddie

MuddieLogan Central

VERY Surprised

VERY Surprised at the great level of assistance in submitting my claim & surprised how quickly it was settled...
Would I use Woolies insurance again YES..

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Muddie, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we've been able to surprise you with how quick your claim had been processed by our team. We appreciate you for continuing your use of our Travel Insurance services. Thanks!

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Great value for high level of cover

I would alway recommend as they are easy to deal with - what’s covered is clearly outlined. I will purchase again.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Sara, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able to provide you with transparent, no hidden clauses cover for your trip away. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance.

Very fair, efficient and understanding

My friend told me about Woolworths comprehensive insurance. I have used it twice so far and had to claim once.
I will certainly use Woolworths regularly as they were understanding, fair and efficient.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Christine, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able to provide you with fair and efficient service. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths for your Travel Insurance needs.

Lost or Stolen Claim

The comprehensive cover was very affordable. The claim was paid out within a couple of weeks. The claim team were thorough and supportive. Highly recommend.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Summer, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able promptly process and payout your claim. Thanks again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance.

Roger

RogerCoffs Harbour

Excellent service

Several times.Always extremely competitive and prompt. Extremely satisfied with the response to our claim and was delt with quickly .Would highly recommend woollies.

Flop

FlopHobart

A great experience

Once, and I was treated with compassion and understanding. The Woolworths team was very helpful and went above its required level of service to help me.

Overseas medical claim

Have used Woolworths Travel Insurance 4 Times...my overseas medical claim was dealt with very quickly and I can definitely recommend this Travel Ins.

Excellent Emergency Care

We travel frequently but this is the first time we've used Woolworths Travel Insurance. We had a medical emergency overseas and the support we received was excellent. We had help navigating foreign medical and language issues; a nurse phoned most days and also kept in contact with family at home.

See all Woolworths Travel Insurance reviews

Maz S.

Maz S.asked

Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi..I would like to cancel my travel insurance as we are not going to New Zealand at this present time

My Policy Number is TRVC 2002 364958791

Elisabeth L.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Maz S, thanks for getting in touch with us about your Travel Insurance Policy. If you are no longer going on your trip we are able to cancel your policy and provide a full refund of the premium paid. If you still need assistance with this, please get in touch with our service team on 1300 10 1234 between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday or 9am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday (EST) or please visit our website https://insurance.woolworths.com.au/ Where one of our Customer Service Representatives are available for you via web chat from 8.30am - 7.30pm weekdays and 9.30am to 4.30pm on weekends. Thank you.

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Woolworths Travel Insurance

Due to travel restrictions are we able to change the dates of the insurance policy?

Bunbury couple
Bunbury couple

Sorry Vanessa,you'll have to ask woolies insurance.

Brock B.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Vanessa, thanks for reaching out. Due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are offering our customers the option to have their policy refunded. Unfortunately, we will not be able to change the dates of your policy. Kindly contact our customer service team on 1300 10 12 34 to have this resolved.

Vanessa

Vanessaasked

Woolworths Travel Insurance

I have a standard policy for an upcoming trip in June 2020. This covered me for 6 months travel so it was quite expensive for me as a 20 year old. Can I change the dates at all or get a refund/credit for future use?

Get an answer from our members and Woolworths Travel Insurance representatives

Compare all 8 Woolworths Travel Insurance
CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Home and Contents, Life and PetCar, Home and Contents, Life and PetCar, Home and Contents, Life and PetCar, Home and Contents, Life and Pet
UnderwriterHollardHollardHollardHollard
Maximum Age Covered 79 years old79 years old79 years old79 years old
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance Not IncludedUnlimitedNot IncludedUnlimited
Accidental Death$20,000$20,000Not IncludedNot Included
Emergency DentalNot Included$500Not Included$500
Pregnancy (max weeks) 25 weeks25 weeks25 weeks25 weeks
Resumption of Journey Not Included$3,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)Not IncludedNot Included
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot Included$50 per day up to $5,000 (minimum 48 hours of hospitalisation required)Not IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesNot IncludedUnlimitedNot IncludedUnlimited
Loss of IncomeNot Included$10,400 (max 26 weeks, up to $400 per complete week)Not IncludedNot Included
Permanent DisabilityNot Included$25,000Not IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250$250Not IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage Not Included$375 after 12 hours, $750 after 72 hoursNot IncludedNot Included
Credit Card FraudNot Included$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not IncludedNot Included
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not IncludedNot Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000$15,000$5,000$5,000