Woolworths Travel Insurance

Woolworths Travel Insurance (page 5 of 12)

Comprehensive, Basic, Saver, Annual Multi-Trip

3.8

Satisfied but a bit slow

We have used Woolworths for our travel insurance a few times now
We have been very happy with their service and would recommend them to our family and friends
Unfortunately I had two unpleasant experiences in Bali this holiday. My medical claim was settled very efficiently, but I have to say my theft claim did take too long. I tried to provide all requirements as soon as I could but it then could take at least a couple more weeks to hear that you were still waiting for more information. In saying that we will use Woolworths again as the staff I spoke to were always polite and friendly

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Fantastic experience with Woolworths travel insurance

We used Woolworths travel insurance when my family and I went to Bali. The service and experience was amazing, could not fault them at all and would use them every time we travel

Just so good !

We have used this Insurance Company only once, and will certainly use them again. The response to our claim was a very satisfying experience, and was processed with fluency, timeliness and without issue. So pleasing, and very much appreciated !

Pleasantly surprised

This was my first experience with Woolworths Travel Insurance. My claim was processed after a short delay however they did acknowledge my claim which was helpful. I will use them again.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hey Karen, thanks so much for your feedback and we appreciate your message very much. We always aim to provide the best service to our customers and we'll continue to work with our Teams for more options for our customers in the future. Thanks.

Very satisfying with the outcome

Yearly since 2014 before my travels ,first time I’ve claimed and happy with the outcome.
Have got another trip next year and have already purchased the insurance .

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

A rocky start with a successful outcome

This is the second time I have used this insurance. I needed to make a claim and the auto response told me within 10 days. That was August. After many follow up emails from me I was finally contacted by a very apologetic Alison on 24 Oct who dealt with my claim there and then. My Excess was also waived as a courtesy.
I was very impressed with her - if there is a problem, it's the way it's dealt with that makes the difference.
I will use Woolies Insurance again on the strength of the conversation I had with Alison.

Jacqui Hodgson
Jacqui Hodgson

It's good to know you follow up on issues. Thank you.

I Love Woolworths Travel Insurance

So far, I have used Woolworths Travel Insurance only the once, but I will do so again, definitely. They were easy to deal with and paid my claim speedily.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Kidami, thank you for sharing your review with us. We're very happy to have been able to process your claim and promptly reimburse you for your expenses. Thank you for choosing Woolworths Insurance.

Locoma

Locoma

Claim settled quickly.

First time I have used this insurance. Unfortunately had to make a claim which was settled promptly and without question.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Locoma, thank you for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear we were able to promptly settle your claim with ease. Thank you once again for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance.

Amanda Ng

Amanda Ng

Will use them for Travel Insurance again!

Maggie

MaggieDuncraig WA AUSTRALIEN

No fuss, just so simple!

I just had to used it once and I did so when I was back home in Australia. No problems claiming then.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Hi Maggie, thank you for sharing your review with us. We're pleased to hear you had a seamless experience claiming under your policy with us. Thank you for choosing Woolworths Travel Insurance.

Very impressed

I used this for my family for a trip to Indonesia. Everything about this insurance was perfect, from price to service.

Professional, polite, courteous staff

This is my first time using Woolworths Insurance Company and everyone I have spoken with were very sympathetic and understanding with my claim. I am more than happy to recommend Woolworths Insurance to my family and friends.

Diana32

Diana32Victoria, Australia

speedy claim process

I have been using this travel insurance on an annual basis for 3 years and only this year had a large claim following an accident requiring my hospitalisation and cancellation of travel plans. I was able to provide full details and the claim was paid in less than 10 days. I will continue to use them

Super quick claim process

Once. I got sick and needed to see a doctor while overseas. Quick online claim process and got my money back without an issue.

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Cost effective & excellent service.

This is the first time I have used woolworths travel insurance. I found it easy to apply for online & at a good price. Also friendly & helpful staff when any query made. Making a claim was easy & not as stressful as I had expectef.

Easy claim

Used Woolworths travel four times. Had to make one claim, it was really easy! Spoke to a real person on the phone, and didn’t have to wait in any ques.

Excellent choice

Once best thing I did My husband could not travel that day because of vertigo and Woolworths insurance covered us and we got the money back it was quick and easy I will be using them always

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

Recommend you use Woolworths travel insurance

Very satisfied with Woolworths travel insurance. Have used the insurance a couple of times.And had a couple of claims.very happy with how they handled the claims.

Betty

Betty

Hassle Free Claim

I have used Woolworths multiple times when travelling but this was the first time I had to make a claim. The process was so simple and the claim was all completed in under a week

Woolworths I.Woolworths Travel Insurance

This was the first time i had used woolworths travel insurance and also unfortunately the first time i have ever had to claim on a travel insurance policy. Woolworths were very helpful and concerned for me when i initially called after the accident. They kept in contact every couple of days to see if i needed anything. The claim was quickly settled without any issues. Great service.

See all Woolworths Travel Insurance reviews