Woolworths

Woolworths Questions & Answers (page 2 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

109 questions from our users

Cossieasked

Online store

I am 77years old - live opposite the Blue Waters Woolworths store in Redcliffe QLD I am told I have to 'qualify' for delivery from you? I am isolating at the moment, but am on medication which I have been told MUST NOT GO out. Please help. Cossie

Rosie
Rosie

Woolworths will not answer you here. But I can tell you anyone can order online from Woolworths, you just have to have an online account. The online account facility is for everybody.
Do you have any help from Blue Care? My aunt who is 83 gets taken shopping every fortnight and if she can’t go they will do it for her.

Cossie

Thank you so much Rosie. We have a lovely couple in our building who will bring the goods up to us.

William J

William Jasked

Online store

I have been trying to register for days and even got a Welcome letter advising registration success However I cannot log on, does not recognise email or password. Frustrating!

Peter C
Peter C

Woollies was incapable of assisting me also. Perhaps try Harris Farm online? They get really good reviews and have a "no choice" box full of food that only takes a minute to order.

Fired Up

Pity they don’t reply here.

Les A.

Les A.asked

Woolworths

It is 4 days since registering with Priority Assistance, so far nothing. Attempts to contact Woolworths by phone chat room etc failed. Some communication explaining the situation would be appreciated. Don't give us hope that we vulnerable people will receive assistance and then not deliver. Can someone give us an update ?

They don’t reply here

Margy

Les I received my registration fairly quickly but attempting to get an order through is another issue, hence my review, and like you impossible to get any response from Woolworths. I thought I might try Coles now but may be more of the same. Good luck.

Sharon

Sharonasked

Online store

if i have priority access why can't i click on

Margy

Good luck Sharon, I had to get through all the messages re delivery suspended except for priority, then as per my review did my shop, finally got a delivery slot after 4 days and couldn’t place my order, wouldn’t click on. Total waste of my time.

June P

June Pasked

Online store

Can you tell me what and where to find promo code my order WONT go thro

Ruth H.

Ruth H.asked

Online store

How to delete an old order

Alexander K.
Alexander K.

IIRC, there is now a "Clear Basket " option at the bottom of the Order list.
I had the same problem some time back and had to ask Woolworths Support to clear it.

Ruth H.

Ruth H.asked

Woolworths

how do I cancel the list of groceries showing on my account so I can start again to orderer priority delivery

Lila R.

Lila R.asked

Woolworths

I have finished doing my online shopping, put in my bankcard details etc at checkout but it won't let me place my order.

Lila R.

Lila R.asked

Woolworths

I have finished doing my order online and gone to checkout, put in my bankcard details and I can't place my order.

mikisu
mikisu

On the checkout Page where it asks when it suits you for delivery,you must scroll right to the bottom of the page,item 3 and press the "review your Delivery"button.
Then you can activate the " place order" button

Laura

Lauraasked

Do you still have pensioner day hour at Albany Creek 4035

Fired Up

You already know they don’t answer here. Can you get someone to ring the Albany store on your behalf?

minni

Have you contacted the store & asked

Jody L.

Jody L.asked

Online store

Have been trying to resolve a refund issue since the 20/3 but can't get through to an operator to on phone line so hopefully some one can help here.I had refund issued for an online order for just over $100 .The refund s I've had in the past have gone back onto my bank card but this time it was refunded to my online account to be used on my next online shop.I believe this is because my bank card had been cancelled when they tried to issue the funds.Now with no online orders for forseeable future I have no way of accessing these funds.I have approached my local stores manager and they have not been able to help.Im currently now struggling financially to meet daily needs and need access to these funds.

minni

This is NOT woolworths & woolworths wont respond here.I dont why you would be asking here for. The public wont be able to help you. the only thing you can do is keep contacting woolworths & try to get it resolved

Fired Up

Sensible and logical answer Minni.

billyg23736

billyg23736asked

i
am trying to to fill in the assistance form but it wont take my pension card or senior card number why is this.

Fired Up

Why haven’t you contacted Woolies directly ?

ask woolworths

bettyasked

Woolworths

trying to pay for my on line order (I have priority) and I keep getting a red circle with line across it and can't place the order

Not Happy Jan

that usually means that something else needs finishing off ... I found they were limiting certain items and once I reduced items I could pay ...

Ronald S.

Ronald S.asked

Woolworths

Why after being placed on priority delivery can I still not "place order".

Troll spammer

Ronald S.

Ronald S.asked

Woolworths

Why can I not place order even though I have given priority status ??

Not Happy Jan

i tried for 4 days ... finally got ONE window of opportunity that was about to close. Create your order and keep checking. even though the whole week shows as unavailable one will pop up. try not to panic - i did but finally it came through. will plan ahead for next time. good luck.

Granny

Grannyasked

Woolworths

I’m a pensioner who only shops fortnightly and lives out of town I don’t drive I have 3 grandchildren in my care I have always bought enough food for 2 weeks but now with restrictions cannot even buy enough milk for a week

Thanks for sharing.

Time to look for alternative solutions like contacting friends and relatives etc.

Also consider checking the Woolies and Coles websites for updates on new strategies to get supplies to you.

Eileen

Eileenasked

Online store

I did an online shop last night which is due to be delivered tomorrow morning. I forgot to order orange juice, can I include it now?

Fired Up

No and don’t expect delivery as per their website

minni

no you cant have you checked woolworths web site regarding home deliveries

kim e.

kim e.asked

Woolworths

When an online order says that a certain item is available when your order is placed and PAID FOR why is it not set aside for the person that has already PAID for it.

Not happy
Not happy

Good question. They had six days to let me know that the products wern't available. I only got an email less than an hour before I picked up my order.

Richard Y.
Richard Y.

Exactly... They dont put on reserve for the item till few hours before the pick up time. They cancel the item if the item isnt avaialble when they pick up the items.

george

woolworths & Coles have stopped selling toilet paper on click & collect & home delivery because they know people are going into the store & buying some then going home & doing multiple click & collect or home delivery so they can get some more. When there is no need for the panic buying there is going to be a shortage in china. & we dont live in China. There is plenty in Australia if idiots didnt panic buy for no reason. The factory is in production 24/7 & will be for as long as people need toilet paper... If you are that desperate for toilet paper go into the store & buy some.

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Physical store

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores any more but they are available to order online I don't shop online

Bent O.

Ask them directly as they don’t reply here

jpc43
jpc43

funny that i just bought some from the store they had plenty

I bought 2 racks this morning from the store

tracey r.

tracey r.asked

Woolworths

Why don't you sell racks of lamb in your stores anymore I do not shop online

Spammer