Woolworths

Woolworths Questions & Answers (page 3 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

109 questions from our users

daveasked

Physical store

I shop at Deception Bay store and could not buy 3 basic items. 1. Mud Cake in fact any fresh cakes. 2.Hungarian Salami mild or hot. 3. Devon from the deli This was on Monday afternoon. I was informed by staff that they had none in stock My question is how could you run out of three basic items like these ?

Yes and the QUESTION WAS
why were they totally out of 3 basic products ???? on a Monday afternoon Possibly because it is in a lower socioeconomic area and they dont give a rats arse about customers in Dbay Or is it because they got caught ripping off their employees and have to cut back on stock orders topay them back. Go to woolies at Kenmore and its a different story And by the way the site said ask a question which i did

Fired Up

I would never classify cake, salami and devon as BASIC items. As you know they don’t answer in this review site. Easy solution-shop at Kenmore

bill bayley

have you thought about asking woolworths instead of here this is a review site

NatGasked

Woolworths

Why do the driver's need to keep their trucks running for up to 10 min - whilst delivering. Loud and annoying esp after 5pm.

Fired Up

Have you thought to ask them

I shouldn't have to.

Then why ask here?

Richard

Richardasked

Woolworths

We love to buy Alaskan King Crab legs but now they have to be thawed before we can buy them. How can we ever buy them if they are never thawed. We have tried now several times still unable even though we organised it with the girl on the fish counter to thaw them and we would come back for them later. We went back still not thawed. Who made this totally ridiculous rule, it doesn’t make any real human sense to keep turning away regular customers who in the past have spent hundreds of dollars on frozen sea food. Everyone is complaining about it, come on Woolies do something about this stupidity.

Woolies did obviously

Jess
Jess

Actually you can purchace them frozen I f you ask. They just can't put them in the case frozen. Anything in their case must be thawed, however if you tell them you want them frozen so you can refreeze them they will do it

Jen

Jenasked

Woolworths

When is five brothers sauce coming back in to woolworths?
We are a Italian family and use the sauce for a lot of dishes so when we heard your not selling it anymore we were devastated please bring it back.

Kind regards Jen

Fired Up

But they do not respond in this site

andrew
andrew

have you thought asking the store

bill bayley

ITS probably never coming back. Woolworths just cant bring it back they dont make it... The manufacturer pulled all five brothers products from woolworths. some stores still have stock some dont, You can still buy it you just have to go to Coles or IGA Aldi will start stocking all Five brothers products from March

Ronald S

Ronald Sasked

Woolworths

We have been using Online Shopping for approx 3 years and pay an annual delivery fee. The service has usually been pretty good up until recently. We have been receiving short orders which is very inconvenient as we are shut ins. We are thinking that drivers are not notified how many bags go to make up individual deliveries. Maybe the drivers and customers should be notified how many bags make up the order. Could be written on Invoice. Would be a quick & easy check for everyone! Your comments please.

Fired Up

Great idea. Can you pass it onto the company ?

Pawan C.

Pawan C.asked

Woolworths

A customer comes to store ask about a fruit in stock called cantaloupe but I never heard about it what i can do

Smithy
Smithy

Cantaloupe is another name for rockmelon.

Fired Up

This question gets asked many times here.
But a basic google search would have given you the answer instantly.

jpc43
jpc43

Look it up on google

Andrew F.

Andrew F.asked

Woolworths

Why have you changed your bacon products the new bacon tastes like crap bring back primo

Fired Up

But I have not changed my bacon products.
And stop eating crap.

bill bayley

I havent changed any bacon products however maybe woolworths have ask at the store

Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.asked

Online store

Which are the incidental viewing is true

Fired Up

The second one but only if at nite

ben dover
ben dover

??????!

JANEasked

Woolworths

Why has the Bairnsdale Store stopped selling The Sour Dough fruit loaf ,i have been in for a feww weeks none there spoke to shop assistant who informed me it's not available anymore .
Such a popular Bread .

JANE

I am waiting for the answer to my question.

Fired Up

(,i have been in for a feww weeks none there??)

I dont understand. The shop assistant told you they are not available anymore and you expect the public to provide a different answer?

JANE

No i would like Woolworths to supply Bairnsdale store with the sourdough fruit loaf again ,the staff member i spoke to said it was very popular and she doesn't know why they discontinue that loaf .

Jorja.kasked

Woolworths

Well I got an email saying I was one of 5 people to win a free gift and I chose from the selected items and I chose an iPhone 11 and I ended up paying $40 I'm not really happy and I expect my phone to iPhone to be coming otherwise I'll be telling a lot of people not to use Woolworths. I really hope there is something you can do to help me

Alasdair
Alasdair

It sounds like a scam. If you paid the money by credit card, I would suggest informing your card supplier, as your account is open to scammers.
There's no such thing as free when it comes to phishing emails.

Thankyou

Fired Up

Looks like you created a second login below.
Check the Woolies website which covers scams.

Jorja K.asked

Woolworths

Well I got an email saying that I was a lucky Woolworths customer and that I got to choose a free gift from a selected range and I chose the iPhone 11 and I ended up having to pay $40! And I am not happy. I would like you to do something about because it was just poor

Hi Jorja,
Sounds like you were scammed. Check directly with Woolies and not via a 3rd party Review site

Jorja K.

I haven't recieved it yet and I want it please

I would like the phone now please because I have spent 40 dollars

Devinder Mangat S.

Devinder Mangat S.asked

Woolworths

A customer comes into the store and asks if you stock a fruit called Cantaloupe. You've never heard of it before. You:

Fired Up

You are responsible to google it to get the answer.
Suspiciously this identically worded question has already been asked.

Why not consider spanspek, from the Cucurbitaceae family?

Jackasked

Woolworths

How can I get certain items that aren’t stocked anymore

Jack

How do I purchase items that used to be stocked on the shelves a month ago but now they are no longer there. Can I purchase them direct from the manufacture or some other way?

minni

ask at the store or find out who the manufacturer/distributor is & contact them or look for them in woolworths or another supermarket

How do I contact the Woolworths manufacture as it’s a Woolworths brand

David M

David Masked

Woolworths

Premium selections made for one. have been buying these for the past 3 months, while the product is excellent, I have yet to be able to open the product after heating by pulling the plastic at the designated spot. it will not give no matter how much you pull. I end up having to cut the plastic cover with a pair of scissors. Anyone had similar problem?

minni

i buy it all the time & never had a problem

Mike H.asked

Physical store

Is the current meat packaging in Woolies
going to continue. Meat is grey and smells. Both beef and pork are disgusting. Have moved to Coles in the interim. Hoping we change back to original meat products.

Ask the store

Mike H.

Have spoken to store staff who are not happy and are receiving many complaints

Maree G.

Maree G.asked

Physical store

Why have woolworths changed there sausages (large tray) always liked them now I don`t I have bought my last tray

george
george

because they want to sell less sausages in a small tray for the same price of a large tray its happening everwhere

Fair Go

Supermarket sausage ingredients read more like a chemistry test and its the chemicals they don't have to list on the labels you need to worry about. Forget convenience and don't fool yourself you don't have time ---go to your local butcher and enjoy real meat again, it will surprise you.

Joan A.

Joan A.asked

Online store

Why woolworths have upped there delivery prices from $300.00 delivery free to not including Cigarettes. So that makes everyone to buy a delivery saver or what. Not impressed.

Fired Up

Excellent as cigs cause cancer

Brianasked

Why do you have mutton marked as lamb in your Gladstone Kin Kora shop

Brian

I thought Woolworths might respond on this site

Fair Go

Mutton tastes much better than lamb, its always less expensive and should be cooked slower, ie; 170c unlike lamb 200c+. bye

Brian

What in gods name has that got to do with Woolworths having Mutton Legs labelled as Lamb Legs.

Brianasked

Woolworths

Your Gladstone kin kora store has the biggest lamb legs I have ever seen and having worked on a sheep farm for 20 years I can see that it is either 2 tooth or 4 tooth because lamb just does not get that big please explain

Mel
Mel

I to have worked on my cattle and sheep farm , I also wonder the same thing , but honestly cant answer that question. But I do hear what your saying. I think it may be 4 tooth or Mutten. For all we know it could be Goat. Sorry I cant give a absolute answer.

Ask the store manager

Brian

Thanks for your positive feedback Mel

Russel C.

Russel C.asked

Woolworths

Suggest to the customer that they look up the product on their phone to show you what it looks like

Politely point to the signs in front of each product in the fresh produce section the customer may have missed

Apologise to the customer, say you have never heard of that fruit before but you will find someone straight away who can help

Apologise to the customer, say you have never heard of that fruit before and walk them over to a nearby team member who might know

solfan
solfan

Cantaloupe refers to a variety of melon, common in USA and Europe, look at the following link:

Fired Up

A basic google search would have solved the issue instantly