Woolworths

Woolworths Questions & Answers (page 4 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

109 questions from our users

Claire Basked

Physical store

Why can't I buy beef or veal schnitzel at Woolworths anymore?

Andy,

My mistake, I thought I was contacting Woolworths not taking part in a public forum product review.

Fired Up

Contacting the company rather than ask the public

MARGARET DE ARAUGO

MARGARET DE ARAUGOasked

Online store

I WANT TO AMEND MY DELIVERY ORDER PLACED YESTERDAY FOR THURSDAY DELIVER + ADD TO IT - HOW??????????

ben dover

contact woollies direct & ask them you will be waiting for ever for an answer as this is a PRODUCT REVIEW forum

Contact Woolies.

topshop147
topshop147

I understand the current situation is unprecedented. I also understand that most of the shortages are due to unscrupulous people who apparently require 500 rolls of toilet paper. I popped into a Woolworths store on Spencer street at 8am today after the restock. Yes, there is a limit of purchases per person. However, if 5 students share a home and buy 2 packs each, stock is gone. As it was the case at 8:04 after I watched about 50 overseas students walk out carrying 2 packs each. Perhaps limit per household? Drastic measures for drastic times?

TheL3xicon

TheL3xiconasked

Physical store

Re: Single serve salad bowls
I wanted to provide some feedback on the Greek salad bowls as you seem to have changed up how you are serving these. You used to, very nicely, separate the feta cheese and olives into separate sachets which is a great idea for those people who like one but not the other. However in the last couple of months you seem to have moved to packaging the feta and olives together which I simply cannot understand. I actually like both olives and feta cheese but a goop of olives and feta marinading together is not nice at all. It changes the texture as well as ruining the taste. Is there any chance you can consider going back to how you used to do it and separate them out?

Interesting experience.

Have you thought of submitting your feedback directly to them ?

hawkeye
hawkeye

Don't know contact woollies direct & ask them

contact woolies direct

Brookie247

Brookie247asked

Woolworths

Hi there, just cooked up a chicken risotto using Woolworths brand chicken stock and noticed the inner seal was broken. Is it meant to break upon opening the lid? Or should I be returning this?

Craig Eggelton
Craig Eggelton

I'd be returning it.

creelman
creelman

Not sure about W’worths brand but definitely the Coles brand once you twist it open it breaks the inner seal. So guess maybe Woolies is the same.

Unless you got sick I guess it was OK

Michelle E

Michelle Easked

Woolworths sell printer ink

Fired Up

I just checked and found answers on their website.

Laura K

Laura Kasked

Woolworths

After switching from Coles to Woolworths for deliveries we received our items for the first few orders. But now we have many missing items due to being 'Out of Stock' and also substitutions which aren't at all suitable. Is this a case of 'familiarity breeds contempt' i.e. Woolworths expects you to accept poor service after you've had a few good deliveries? Has this happened to others?

Fired Up

Check the reviews and complaints here

Jax

Jaxasked

Woolworths

How often are the deli scales checked?

Bonnie B
Bonnie B

every day

Nero
Nero

Everyday

Fired Up

No idea but I doubt the public will know. Ask Woolies directly.

Tahii N

Tahii Nasked

Woolworths

Hi i'm just wondering that u guys have chocolate eclair with fresh cream. Woolworths own product is halal? Thank you in advance.

Fired Up

There is a greater than average preponderance to the affirmative

Nate1

Nate1asked

Woolworths

Do you still sell honey baked ham chips?

Fired Up

No I don’t. You might like to check your local stores

Julie

Julieasked

Woolworths

The plastic bags that you sell the 5 mini bananas in - are they ethylene absorbing? I ask because the bananas last much longer if I keep them in one of your bags. By the way, I bought one pack (because a friend told me the bananas last for ages) and use the one bag over and over again to store any bananas that I buy - you really do sell too much of your fruit and vegies in plastic. If it's not ethylene absorption, then what is the science? If it is the ethylene, how long will the absorption properties last?

Sas

Sasasked

Woolworths

Could you please explain to me as to why that the roots are being cut off your coriander..as most recipes that require coriander asks for roots and stems

Lolly

Lollyasked

Woolworths

I received an email too late so I couldn’t pick up the product as the date had expired. I login and it keeps asking me to write a review. But I can't. I have tried to click on write a review to explain this but nothing happens. It doesn’t allow me to do anything. Can someone please help.

Fired Up

I have no idea what it is that you are referring to. Sorry

Janet

Janetasked

Woolworths

Are deli platters made at local stores?

My guess is the some do

Neil

Neilasked

Woolworths

I have noticed that Woolworths lamb roasts have changed colour in the last few months. They seem a lot pinker to me. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and if there is a reason?

Rosy
Rosy

Haven't noticed this but their chicken breast isn't the same anymore. It goes off in just couple of days. Not just once but I have experienced this so many times. Their meat quality has certainly dropped,!!
Even worse, they don't respond or take any actions.

Fair Go
Fair Go

Water content is high when pink.

kylie
kylie

The thing with the chk breasts is there boxed from were they get them from, Supermarkets dont recieve it for a couple of days that makes them 4days old already and then sit in there deli department until there bought I know this as my friend worked for steggles. ANd it goes the same with fish

Paul

Paulasked

Woolworths

Is Black Swan Greek Greek Yogurt still being sold in Woolworth stores? I have searched 4 local stores for this product but without success.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Woolworths

Firstly, this app. is amazing! Some questions about the latest upgrade though..

How do I copy something from one list to another? I usd to be able to.

Also - can I add a number to a product (like 2 of something)? I used to be able to.

Rexee

Rexeeasked

Woolworths

Has anybody bought chestnuts from Woolworths and found most mouldy or black when cooked?

Fired Up

My preference is the roasted mixed nuts and I have had no problems with them

Denise

Deniseasked

Woolworths

What is wrong with woolies minced beef these days - the way it is minced looks revolting - turns me off buying it each week!

Woolworths I.Woolworths

Hi Denise, thanks for sharing your experience with our minced beef. We're sorry to hear they haven't been meeting your expectations recently. We'll most definitely share your experience with our Quality Team for their knowledge and awareness of the situation. Thank you.

TPT
TPT

It might have something to do with the fact that the older formulation red dye that could colour meat deep red, was no longer available due to it being carcinogenic and they are not allowed to put it on meat products that could be old, pale and gray, to make it look better.

headasked

Woolworths

Purchased apples regulary over the last 3 months weekly and quite a few have sprouting seeds inside, i asked a well known garden person if they we old stock .the answer yes!
Is there a time limit to the length of time they can be stored?

missy2011
missy2011

I also found this recently with some apples I bought. I did some research online - it says they pick apples when almost ripe, inject them with a chemical, wax them, box them & stack them in cold storage for up to 12 months. This is because apples are only in season for a few months of the year.

head

Thanks ,i hav planted some seeds as a experiment to see what i get in the way of a tree ,they are growing quite well but are slow.thanks

Grace

Graceasked

Woolworths

hi can someone please help me out as I've tried a few stores now but no-one can direct me to which woolworths store has Caffitaly coffee system S23 thnx

Woolworths I.Woolworths

Hi Grace, thanks for reaching out. If you'd like you can let us know your local store so we can check the stores in your local vicinity for the availability of this product? We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you soon :)