Woombie Deluxe

Woombie Deluxe

4.3

Great product,just beware the customer service

Great product. My baby loves it and settles really well in it. I started using it since being in hospital and have continued to use it everyday for the past 5 weeks. My only negative would be with customer service from the supplier. Just be aware that if you should encounter any issues you will be met with rude and unhelpful service from the company owner. This has put me off buying and recommending the product to others. I have stopped buying these as gift which is a shame as I love the product. The terrible service I received when dealing direct with the company has put me off buying these in the future.
    Great to settle baby
    Terrible after sales service and inconsistent sizing

Scruffyolive
    Scruffyolive
    Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad

Terrible product, terrible customer service!

Was great for the first week or so, but after washing it the quality went downhill. It started to become loose around the neck. After only 2 months of use, I managed to rip a big whole down the bottom where the zip is sewn on just by unzipping it. Then when I wrote to them to complain I received no help what so ever. All they suggested was that I buy another 2 or 3 so I could rotate them. They also said I should wash it a different way to what was on the wash instructions on the product. Definitely not worth the money!! Will not recommend this product to anyone.
    Was good for the first week
    Poor quality. Definitely not worth the money spent. Terrible customer service!

Woombie
    Woombie AustraliaWoombie
    Kerryn33
    Kerryn33

So you're saying we can only expect this product to last 60 wears?

lizvh

lizvhAU

Baby Wraps

Find out how Woombie Deluxe compares to other Baby Wraps

bjbdrjpine

bjbdrjpine

i had twin girls and had a few sleepless nights and a friend suggested the woombie to me i was not sure at first i didnt want to pay all that money if its not going to work but so glad i did.and they are still in them now
    everything i would recomened these to everyone
    the only thing i can think of is the price but if it works then im happy to pay

If I have any more babies I will be using the woombies from birth. They are fantastic and make sleep time a dream!
    Absolutely love our woombies.
    They are pricey, but well worth the $ in my opinion

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad

every mother who has a child with sleeping issues should use this!!!! next time i will use from birth and save myself alot of trouble!!!!lol
    everything!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best thing i ever bought!!! i started my daughter at exactly 5 months cause she was breaking out of her wrap and taking her dummy out!!!! i've never been able to put her to sleep as fast as i did from the first use!!!!
    maybye just the price!!!!! i shoulda bought more!!!!