Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle (page 2 of 3)

Minuit

MinuitSydney, NSW

Woombie=SLEEP (for both bub and mum)!!!

Steveslady

Steveslady

Terrible

The idea is a really good one, and if possible you should source a similar better quality product. I believe there are lots of them out there. I was very disappointed, but maybe others will have better luck. Purchase at your own risk though.
    The concept is a good one, that's about it.
    Didn't like the quality. Like many others, I had issues with various parts being defective. The quality does not match the high price. My son could also escape his arms out of it. I also have a strong dislike for the velcro at the neck because it is so close to the baby's face. The ripping of it to open the suit startles the baby awake, and my son was very hard to settle once this happened, as it probably scared him half to death.

ChantalC

ChantalC

Fabulous simple idea

AL2011

AL2011AU

Perfection!

This product has got to be the best Swaddle on the market at the moment. We had a very tiny girl who was somehow able to get out of every wrap until the Woombie came along. It has made our lives so much easier as now she doesn't wake herself up and sleeps through the nights. The material is of the highest quality, along with the zip and velcro and the colours are nice. I am so glad that people still make such good quality products and keep them at affordable prices. I just wish I had know about them earlier and not bought all those wraps!
    Great reliable product

lizvh

lizvhAU

demoras

demorasAU

We tried several products and ways of wrapping him and he really slept the best in the woombie. Didn't have any problems with the quality of it and washing it, etc.
    We bought the organic one which zips both up and down. Our son really slept well in it from the start, and we've only stopped using it as he started getting too big for the one we had and we got given a bigger size Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe. Otherwise we would've bought another one of these. He's a bit of a mini-Houdini and he never never wriggled out of this though he managed to do it with other wraps.
    the velcro tab at the neck was hard to close as he got bigger. he started having it in his mouth. Also this is a bit pricey.

nilbog

nilbogSydney, NSW

Terrible

The "original" Woombie with the press stud is excellent. We have one and our daughter loved it. We washed it in a delicates bag with the regular washing and it still looks good. The "new" Woombie has in my opinion a fatal flaw. The new woombie uses Velcro under the chin. Unless it is perfectly sized and attached (on a wriggling baby) it will scratch their chin. The irritation caused our our daughter to shake her head exasperating the problem and after a few hours sleep drawing blood. We moved to other brands that don't have this problem.
    Comfortable, soft, comforting.
    Cut my daughters chin.

Woombie
    Woombie AustraliaWoombie

The Velcro version of the Woombie is no longer sold in Australia.

Polkadot

PolkadotAU

alexanda

alexanda

Bad

Waist of money, I wish I never bought it. At least I can share my experiences here and warn others. Everyone has different thoughts.
    I have tried all 3 zip up swaddles styles and woombie is definitely the worst in quality.
    It fell apart. I think some people have had good experiences with them, but i didnt.

Terrible

Expensive and a complete waste of money. I purchased this woombie for $40 and it literally fell apart in a short amount of time. Poor customer service added to my bad experience.
    No positives with the woombie.
    Cheap and nasty fabric causes damage within a few wears and washes.

pinkflowers

pinkflowers

naibabi

naibabi

I love it. My baby went from sleeping 4 hours at a time to sleeping 10-12 hours overnight as soon as I put him in the woombie. I bought mine second hand but it definitely would have been worth the price new. He even now actually sleeps for longer than 20 mins at a time during the day, he never did that before! I am so glad I bought this and will definitely get the next size up once he's outgrown the current one.
    Bub now sleeps through the night, can't escape from it, double zipper means I can just zip from the bottom to do nappy changes and don't have to completely unwrap him.
    Nothing so far.

Overall this is a great idea. I tried every other wrapping style and size and this is the only one that has worked. It took my son quite a few days to get used to it but now he loves it. I think the woombie is definetly worth trying if your baby is a houdini. I started off with the big baby and now my 7 month old sleeps snuggly in the mega baby.
    Very easy to use (even my husband can use it), baby can't get his arms out, can use it in all weather conditions.
    Little pricey for the quality. The neckline on one of my woombies was to wide and my son could still get his hand out, after adding an extra press stud myself it is now effective.

echo5

echo5

Janey2000

Janey2000

myboyzenuff

myboyzenuff

I thought this product was great when I used it on my First Baby, but I just bought the New Original Version because it has a two way Zipper and found it is also longer than the ones I already have, which is an added bonus as this bub is my tallest...the Quality in this new design is Great!
    Now I have used it on two out of three of my bubs and it is still my Best Baby Buy Ever!
    I recommend it to every-one!
    Easy to Use, Great Value for Money because it Works!
    Not as stretchy as other similar products.
    I have used a lot of wraps over the years and this is my favourite.
    None now that they have a Two Way Zipper!

Terrible

Good idea but I don't feel I got value for money. I would not buy another one unless they dramatically improve the quality. I am now going to purchase another similar suit in a different brand because I do like the idea, and hope that it lasts longer than the woombie did.
    I liked the fact that this suit is an easy way to swaddle my baby.
    The suit broke. First went the zipper, which snapped off. Then it tore near the closure stud. It is now used as a dusting rag (a very expensive dusting rag!)

Bad

Great idea, mediocre quality. I would prefer to purchase Australian made products due to the great quality. Baby Love "Wrap me up" is a much better quality product, that also allows baby to sleep on their tummy and also gives them access to put their hands near their face, which babies love.
    Easy wrap to swaddle baby at night time. Soft fabric.
    Press studs cause rips, therefore you won't get much wear out of it before it has a hole near the press stud. A lot of money for a product that won't last the distance.

chartomhar