Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle (page 3 of 3)

Glisten

Glisten

Good

Kingsfoil

KingsfoilSA, 5096

This was one of the best things I have ever bought for my baby. He is a complete Houdini who could and would get out of all other wraps (including some of the really expensive 'magic' wraps out there) and then startle himself awake. With the Woombie on he slept soundly and has never got his hands out. He has slept much better since using it, and we now use a Woombie for all naps and sleeps (and have bought another two of them!). I highly recommend to all mums.
Baby cannot get his arms out of it and startle himself. Easy to put on, great for a warm climate.

MelCos

MelCos

I am extremely happy with my Woombie and will be buying the next size up. I can now put my baby to sleep quicker! I highly recommend them! I just wish I knew about them from the start!!
My baby doesnt startle himself with his arms any longer and sleeps longer as a result,keeps warm and has full movement inside the woombie. He now smiles when I zip him up.
Took a few nights for my baby to like it.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Woombie Swaddle compares to other Baby Wraps

After having no luck with other wraps, I was so happy when a friend said to try the Woombie. It worked from the 1st time I used it & my baby actually slept! It was a godsend. I now recommend it to all my pregnant friends, & even my husband will put him to bed as it's so easy to use.
It works!!!! My baby can move around, but not startle himself. So easy to use, anyone can do it.

Best thing I ever bought - had tried other brands/types but my baby kept getting out. With the Woombie she never unwrapped herself, so slept longer and more settled. It is great definately recommend it to other mums
Easy to use! Baby hands can not come free so stops them waking themselves up. Grandparent friendly.

A Mummy

A Mummyasked

Can babies get there hands up near mouth or cheeks? Or are arms secure down on chest or sides

Rie
Rie

Sometimes they can wiggle enough to get their fingers out when they are a bit older but in general, if you have the right size swaddle for the baby then they won't get their hands out & their arms are secure either at their sides or on their chest (where-ever you put them).

Meena's Mummy

Meena's Mummyasked

How to transit from swaddle to arms out?

Taffy15
Taffy15

My daughter was a compete swaddle addict so we couldn't just go cold turkey and take her arms out of the woombie. We ended up using another product called the Zipadeezip to transition which worked a treat.

Get an answer from our members and Woombie representatives

CategoryBaby Wraps