Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle

Belynda

Belynda

this product and the customer service is a joke

To begin with its over priced. The sizings are ambiguous at best. I tried the summer one on my son and he sweated profusely. I contacted woombie for a refund and the sent a rude email back saying I should sell it on eBay!!!

Lbray

LbrayVictoria

Poor customer service

I purchased 2 x woombies off the great reviews it got on this site. When I got
Them I tried it on my daughter and she slept terribly and was I concerned about the material being so tight around her neck and it irritated her skin. I tried to get a refund for the one I did not use and sent them an enquiry they took ages to get back to me and now am not in The 14 day exchange period lets just was very disappointed with product and company! Not helpful
Apparently works for others

Find out how Woombie Swaddle compares to other Baby Wraps

avasmygirl

avasmygirlMELBOURNE

Terrible customer service!!!

Very helpful whilst trying to sell me the product. Told me which size to purchase, upon receipt it was miles to small for my baby. I contacted woombie again she pretty much told me it would fit even though i had tried it on, and explained i would not be getting a refund due to my 'change of mind'. She was actually quite rude. The next size up was miles too big but i had no choice but to exchange. In the mean time i had to purchase one that fit (ergococoon highly recommended) now i have a useless $50 purchase. To make matters worse my exchange arrived badly beaten in horrid packaging making it impossible to sell. :(

Refund policy a joke

Angledove
Angledove

Well people get rid of rude sales staff. Fire them! I was considering getting a woombie for my daughter who is expecting her first baby. Having second thoughts now due to the previous review from the previous post.

Steveslady

Steveslady

Terrible

The idea is a really good one, and if possible you should source a similar better quality product. I believe there are lots of them out there. I was very disappointed, but maybe others will have better luck. Purchase at your own risk though.
The concept is a good one, that's about it.
Didn't like the quality. Like many others, I had issues with various parts being defective. The quality does not match the high price. My son could also escape his arms out of it. I also have a strong dislike for the velcro at the neck because it is so close to the baby's face. The ripping of it to open the suit startles the baby awake, and my son was very hard to settle once this happened, as it probably scared him half to death.

nilbog

nilbogSydney, NSW

Terrible

The "original" Woombie with the press stud is excellent. We have one and our daughter loved it. We washed it in a delicates bag with the regular washing and it still looks good. The "new" Woombie has in my opinion a fatal flaw. The new woombie uses Velcro under the chin. Unless it is perfectly sized and attached (on a wriggling baby) it will scratch their chin. The irritation caused our our daughter to shake her head exasperating the problem and after a few hours sleep drawing blood. We moved to other brands that don't have this problem.
Comfortable, soft, comforting.
Cut my daughters chin.

Woombie AustraliaWoombie

The Velcro version of the Woombie is no longer sold in Australia.

Terrible

Expensive and a complete waste of money. I purchased this woombie for $40 and it literally fell apart in a short amount of time. Poor customer service added to my bad experience.
No positives with the woombie.
Cheap and nasty fabric causes damage within a few wears and washes.

Janey2000

Janey2000

Terrible

Good idea but I don't feel I got value for money. I would not buy another one unless they dramatically improve the quality. I am now going to purchase another similar suit in a different brand because I do like the idea, and hope that it lasts longer than the woombie did.
I liked the fact that this suit is an easy way to swaddle my baby.
The suit broke. First went the zipper, which snapped off. Then it tore near the closure stud. It is now used as a dusting rag (a very expensive dusting rag!)

Baby Wraps

Find out how Woombie Swaddle compares to other Baby Wraps

A Mummy

A Mummyasked

Can babies get there hands up near mouth or cheeks? Or are arms secure down on chest or sides

Rie
Rie

Sometimes they can wiggle enough to get their fingers out when they are a bit older but in general, if you have the right size swaddle for the baby then they won't get their hands out & their arms are secure either at their sides or on their chest (where-ever you put them).

Meena's Mummy

Meena's Mummyasked

How to transit from swaddle to arms out?

Taffy15
Taffy15

My daughter was a compete swaddle addict so we couldn't just go cold turkey and take her arms out of the woombie. We ended up using another product called the Zipadeezip to transition which worked a treat.

Get an answer from our members and Woombie representatives

CategoryBaby Wraps