Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle

Lauren B.

Lauren B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

great product, awful customer service

Purchased in May 2019 at Woombie for $50.00.

mummy2two

mummy2twoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

not good

my lo 5wks HATED it and it looked SO tight esp around neck dont think will try again twice for 10mins was enough :-( have bought an ergo pouch and love me up baby swaddle will try them as he gets out of all my wraps my lil escape artist
nothing
just not 4 my boy wasted my money

alexanda

alexanda

Bad

Waist of money, I wish I never bought it. At least I can share my experiences here and warn others. Everyone has different thoughts.
I have tried all 3 zip up swaddles styles and woombie is definitely the worst in quality.
It fell apart. I think some people have had good experiences with them, but i didnt.

Baby Wraps

Find out how Woombie Swaddle compares to other Baby Wraps

echo5

echo5

Bad

Great idea, mediocre quality. I would prefer to purchase Australian made products due to the great quality. Baby Love "Wrap me up" is a much better quality product, that also allows baby to sleep on their tummy and also gives them access to put their hands near their face, which babies love.
Easy wrap to swaddle baby at night time. Soft fabric.
Press studs cause rips, therefore you won't get much wear out of it before it has a hole near the press stud. A lot of money for a product that won't last the distance.

A Mummy

A Mummyasked

Can babies get there hands up near mouth or cheeks? Or are arms secure down on chest or sides

Rie
Rie

Sometimes they can wiggle enough to get their fingers out when they are a bit older but in general, if you have the right size swaddle for the baby then they won't get their hands out & their arms are secure either at their sides or on their chest (where-ever you put them).

Meena's Mummy

Meena's Mummyasked

How to transit from swaddle to arms out?

Taffy15
Taffy15

My daughter was a compete swaddle addict so we couldn't just go cold turkey and take her arms out of the woombie. We ended up using another product called the Zipadeezip to transition which worked a treat.

Get an answer from our members and Woombie representatives

CategoryBaby Wraps