Woombie Swaddle

Woombie Swaddle

Amazing item! If used correctly - you will not be sorry!!!

I have used the Woombie on both my children. The first child was an escape artist in every swaddle. It was beyond frustrating. I stumbled upon the Woombie when she was 6 months old and was beyond thrilled. She slept straight through the night with no problems and extremely comfortable. She is now 2 1/2 years old and an amazing sleeper and I believe it's because of the Woombie. When I had my second baby I used the same Woombies that her sister had and began using them from day one in the hospital. She began sleeping through the night at two weeks old. She is 6 months old and an amazing sleeper. Buy the Woombie!!!

RieHobart, TAS

Love em!

Wow, I love Woombies!
There isn't anything as frustrating as your baby waking at 3am as you have poorly swaddled them at 2am - this fixed that! In fact, I think every newborn should be given a woombie upon leaving the hospital, especially for first children! I wish we had one for the first few weeks with my first born, a mother of 6 recommended them to me after I told her that Joe was waking because we can't swaddle properly when we (the parents) are exhausted in the middle of the night. When we had our second child, we used it from day one and never had the 'bad swaddling' experience.

If you are a new parent, pay the money, get this as it works.

Armouree

ArmoureeAustralia

A lifesaver when my bub was tiny

My daughter was in a Woombie from birth and it was brilliant! She's a hopeless 'startler' and quite strong, and would always wiggle her way out of muslin wraps. The Woombie made her feel snug and was a great cue for 'sleep time'. She does love to suck her hands though (through the Woombie!) and as she grew, this became a bit tight for her and she would get upset that she couldn't move as much. Asa result, we've moved her into a grobag but will keep my Woombies on ice for when/if I have another hub because they are so great.
We were given one as a hand-me-down
It got a bit tight as she grew

Millshouse

MillshouseAU

Love the Woombie!

My daughter has slept in a Woombie at night since we brought her home from hospital and it has been fantastic so far. I originally thought it was way too tight but they do stretch a little with each wear. It is meant to be tight so bub feels secure and sleeps better. I have tried stretchy wraps but they always come loose and bub gets a hand out. She definately sleeps better at night because she is so snug.
The two way zip is fantastic for nappy changes as you don't need to take the Woombie off. The only hassle I have had with it is getting bubs arms to stay down to get her zipped in! A wriggly baby just doesn't cooperate sometimes!
Great choice of designs (Woombie Air), keeps bub snug and sleeping soundly.

Trish_M

Trish_MHighland Park, QLD

Love it!

We were skeptical about using this at first, but soon realised how amazing it was. When my son first started wearing it we were worried it was too tight because it has quite a snug fit, but then realised that it would leave marks on his skin and we wouldn't be able to fit 3 fingers down the neck area (with bubs in it) if it was too tight. It helped our baby sleep comfortably as it gave him to snugness he was used to within the womb whilst still being able to move his arms and legs around without being affected by the startle reflex.
Comfort for baby, helped with extra sleep
Looks tight on (its not, but the fact that it looks tight might deter people)

Taffy15SYDNEY

My baby won't sleep in anything else

I've used a few wraps but this is DEFINATELY the best by far

I started using a wrap me up on my daughter from 6 weeks and she has now got a posture problem. I have since changed to a woombie and have found a big improvement in her posture and she absoluetly loves it. She sleeps 10 - 12 hours every night very comfortably. I have now got 4 wraps 2 original and 2 fleece for winter.
I wish i had used a woombie for my first child.
Have been recommending them to everyone.
The best thing about this wrap is you and you child will get alot more sleep which makes for happy days. They dry really fast.
Absolutely nothing wrong with this wrap. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

melgourlay

melgourlayAU

Fantastic wrap - my baby sleeps through the night now

MeganZ

MeganZPerth, WA

Love love love my Woombie.

Lou Lou

Lou LouPORT AUGUSA

Fantastic Product!

When our third child arrived, a friend recommended we purchase a Woombie. I only wish I had this product with my first 2 babies! Baby zips in like a lightweight peanut shaped sleeping bag and sleeps for a good 6-8 hours straight. The product works like a fabric womb, stretching slightly to allow movement but still restricting baby's movements to prevent startling and waking. I bought 3 - one on baby, one in wash, and one spare. Easily washed. Easy to use. Would recommend to any new parent or parent to be!
So simple to use, and safe for baby
Slightly more expensive than other swaddlers, rrp around the $40 mark

hey_dani

hey_daniNSW, 2148

Tight fitted material! My little man falls asleep easily.

Im not sure which woombie i have but i think its the woombie swaddle. Its very snug fitting, strong stretchy material unlike other brands where after a couple of washes that the material begins to wear thin. Bub has arms holes which can open up and close off when his put to sleep.
Strong stretchy material
Doesnt have seatbelt hole underbum. Price. Huge zipper gives the impression you may zip up your childs skin, so far this hasnt happened

Ryst123

Ryst123

OlliesMum

OlliesMumAU

Sanity saver!!

My son was a little houdini...no wrap could hold him. A friend recommended the Woombie so I bought one, and was SO glad I did. My son slept so much better in the Woombie because he wasn't getting unwrapped during the night, and I slept better because I didn't have to worry about him getting smothered by the wrap coming undone. I used the Woombie up until he was about 8 months old. Best baby product ever.
Keeps baby covered & secure

Minuit

MinuitSydney, NSW

Woombie=SLEEP (for both bub and mum)!!!

ChantalC

ChantalC

Fabulous simple idea

AL2011

AL2011AU

Perfection!

This product has got to be the best Swaddle on the market at the moment. We had a very tiny girl who was somehow able to get out of every wrap until the Woombie came along. It has made our lives so much easier as now she doesn't wake herself up and sleeps through the nights. The material is of the highest quality, along with the zip and velcro and the colours are nice. I am so glad that people still make such good quality products and keep them at affordable prices. I just wish I had know about them earlier and not bought all those wraps!
Great reliable product

lizvh

lizvhAU

demoras

demorasAU

We tried several products and ways of wrapping him and he really slept the best in the woombie. Didn't have any problems with the quality of it and washing it, etc.
We bought the organic one which zips both up and down. Our son really slept well in it from the start, and we've only stopped using it as he started getting too big for the one we had and we got given a bigger size Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe. Otherwise we would've bought another one of these. He's a bit of a mini-Houdini and he never never wriggled out of this though he managed to do it with other wraps.
the velcro tab at the neck was hard to close as he got bigger. he started having it in his mouth. Also this is a bit pricey.

Polkadot