Workzone (Aldi) Titanium Circular Saw AUS8000Tbs

Workzone (Aldi) Titanium Circular Saw AUS8000Tbs Questions & Answers

5.0 from 1 review

4 questions from our users

PHIL J.asked

The photo depicted here doesn't look like the twin blade model!

Cass

Sorry, I did not submit that photo with the review. Don't know why it is there.
The twin blade model what I got is much more compact and not battery operated. BTW I have just checked: the depth appears fixed - not adjustable. Max depth is not a lot any way.

PHIL J.asked

How do you adjust the cutting depth?

Cass

I do not think the depth on the twin blade saw is adjustable.
( However, on the larger battery operated (Aldi) circular saw there is a small knob on the left side close to the battery pack for depth adjustment).

PHIL J.

Fair enough! The reason I originally asked was because the manual said:-
C) Adjust the cutting depth to the thickness of the workpiece.

Apparently, not with this one?

Ammar K.

Ammar K.asked

Hi
How could i get like this item ?

Cass

Aldi sells special items now and then. Usually hardware / electrical tools etc are offered prior to Fathers Day, so around August is the good month to keep an eye on their website/catalogues. Before or in the summer time, they tend to list more hardware/tools. BTW I saw similar items in power tool stores/ hardware stores but different brands / prices.

DJG

DJGasked

Is it possible to buy a replacement stator/winding for an Aldi Workzone twin blade saw model
AUS8000TBS and cost of same

Cass

Sorry, my twin blade saw is still in good working order so I have not investigated this issue. I think it may be "safer" to get a new one.

Get an answer from our members and Workzone (Aldi) representatives