ALDI Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017)

See the Best Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.3

Brought this to run aircon and electrics in caravan. Over the 4 days of march long weekend we sweltered through 42+ degrees. This unit ran my aircon between 14 to 16 hours every day through this period. When hot running aircon will run jug or toaster. Never a problem. Used it over easter without an issue.
Very happy

Date PurchasedApr 2017
andrew
andrew

great gear at fantastic prices

Have had no problems so far 3 year warranty good, used it at easter camping ran my coffee maker ok 1900 watts auto revs cut in. I am happy with it and didn't plan to useit up its capacity just for fridges and tv when the power goes out which it should handle.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Other Generators

Great Buy, More than happy with the performance

Purchased today from Aldi. As an electrician the first thing i did once assembled, filled with oil (Premium SAE 30w Mineral oil) and fuel (premium) was to give it a good test. I used a Kettle to give it a 10a load while i checked output. I was happy with 240V output with the Hertz sitting stable at 50HZ with the change in load. I am more than happy with my purchase that has a 3 year warranty. Its rated at 3200w (max) but i suggest keeping the load to around 2400w or so it not working its but off permanently, savvy.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

This has inverter written in add and on right hand side of it the reviews from Australia are good it's the overseas ones and they are very humid places maybe that is the reason. Noise is a good level for being in a open area easy to use as being female

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Generators

Find out how ALDI Work Zone Titanium Inverter Generator 3500W (Mar 2016, Apr 2017) compares to other Generators

See all ALDI Inverter Generator reviews