2.1

2.0

Wal
WalPerth, WA5 posts

Why use them?

Always hard to get hold of. Since my work accident last december I have shown all inititve to get my Medical treatments, my Rehab and organise my own return to work programs and host employers. I have worked with Insurance company myself to do these. Work focus are useless
Vin
VinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not empathetic service

The return to work officer gave our clinic a one star because he had to wait with our patient. The patient did not complain but the officer did.
Mark F.
Mark F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Judith Nonis
Judith Nonis

The staff was very caring towards me

The girls were very helpful and mostly patient. Was there when I needed them when I was feeling down because of my pain they attended to me always helping to ease whatever situation I was in
Lee
Lee

Worst service ever avoid avoid avoid

Do not use this rehab provider they work in favor of the insurance company totally putting cash incentives first. Reports are always misleading constantly edited of crucial information
I had trouble getting treatment because they constantly withheld documents
Their approach illegitimate on every front
K Nel
K NelSydney, NSW2 posts

Poor service

I did an ADL assessment which they neglected to send in to my insurance company. I needed a chair for the shower post op which I now wont get in time. Thanks to their negligence I will endure more pain than needed. I even had to miss treatment to do this assessment which now seems pointless. The previous case manager I had was amazing but he left and now Im stuck with an incompetent case manager who speaks poor english. I am massively disappointed with the service. I would not recommend this company. However I highly recommend Rowan Chapman. I hope to switch over to him wherever he may go.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.2 posts

Andre Cook
Andre Cook

Great Assistance

My names Andre Cook. I’m 21 and I was glassed at a bar that I work at part time, in what was an unprovoked attack. My rehabilitation consultant, Kirstie Morrison, was fantastic in providing me with all the assistance I needed.
Hendryx T.
Hendryx T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

DeathStalker
DeathStalker

Stay Clear if you can

I tried to work with these people on several different occasions with several different people and found they were just terrible. They have dodgy practices and are incompetent. I have no Idea how some of them are even allowed to deal with the public. The worse problem is there is no one who you can complain to and they certainly do not offer resolution to problems. Watch out they also send things to businesses on your behalf without your knowing or permission, yes it is illegal but who can you complain to about it, you can pay for your own lawyer to sort it out?

Just stay clear.

Bankrupt
Bankrupt2 posts

Incompetent

Have found them to be completely untrustworthy. Promise the the world and deliver nothing. No work trials no help in finding work. All jobs they promised where over my work capacity. The job i wanted them to pursue they wouldn't because it didn't fit with the direction they wanted to push me. They have been detrimental to my recovery process, so much so they have been suspended from my case.

Kat D
Kat D4 posts

Excellent service and smooth management of my case

The support and service I received after my work injury was nothing short of excellent. My liaison with WorkFocus was professional, approachable and very knowledgeable, allowing me to focus on my recovery from surgeries, and on the rehabilitation process without stress. I would have no hesitation recommending WorkFocus to anyone in need of their services.

Des
DesBusselton

Getting back to work

My case worker was very professional and caring in all her dealings with me. We communicated regularly and kept each other up to date with any happenings. My case worker attended sessions with my doctor and specialist and helped set the return to work programme for me.

Steph
StephSydney, NSW2 posts

Extremely disappointed, and let down

No following up, did not help me to find a job and put me forward unsuitable jobs.

Do not return your call, and did not give me any advice!!!

Jude
Jude

Outstanding 5 Star customer service

The outstanding 5 star service I received from work focus Australia was filled with professionalism, integrity, positivity and one that helped me through an extremely difficult time. Without their guidance, support and encouragement I would not have overcome the difficulties I was facing at that time. Thank you to Jemima (case worker) and the team at work focus Australia you guys are amazing. Highly recommend this organisation......Fantastic