2.7

• Timely DeliveryYes · No (3)
TheGuide75
TheGuide75South East Queensland, QLD

3 Order problems and food fermented.

Start DateMarch 2021
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Holly
HollySydney, NSW

Easy, yummy and good for you too!

The meals are fantastic for anyone looking to achieve their fitness goals.

They are extremely flavoursome, and reasonably filling. The Macros are much better than other fitness meals I have used in the past.

Start DateNovember 2020
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Holly, good luck with your fitness journey!

Steph
Steph

Not happy with food or service

Not enough vegetables or flavour in any of the meals. The chicken pieces were minimal, dry and tasteless. Was not sent any tracking service so my food was outside for over 5 hours on a warm day. I sent various questions to the online chat and the messages were viewed but never got a response after hours of waiting. Tried to change my order and was almost impossible, the food is not worth the money and I have cancelled my next order, will be trying a different ready meal delivery service, this one was very poor.

Start DateNovember 2020
Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Workout Meals compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Peter W.
Peter W.asked

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Kerrieasked

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

Monika S.
Monika S.asked

I would like to know if you have brought hundred calorie meals for female glenelg like to lose at 10 kilos

Get an answer from our members and Workout Meals representatives