Workout Meals

Workout Meals (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review Yes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Additional Physical Activities
    • Weightlifting (3)
    • Cardio (1)
    • Sport (1)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (100%) · No (0%)

Amber

AmberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO GOOD!

Super easy to order.
Plenty of meal options.
All meals have been delicious, filling and varied.
The meals have been super convenient for my work lunches!
The pricing is fair for the size of the meals.

Timely DeliveryYes

Lovely meals and so convenient!

The meals are delicious, excellent variety and options if you want to change them up. They advise of allergens clearly and there a great options if you are gluten free!

Great easy option

I tried workout meals as an easy way to make good choices when I am busy. Better flavor than any other meal delivery I have tried and protein rich too

Sujit T.

Sujit T.Sydney, NSW

Homecooked goodness in a perfect portion

I tried the Large portion size. The food quantity is really good , it reached my 100% 'fullness' bar. The quality of the food is great. I will be going down to Medium size next.
The only thing that I missed was a barcode on the box that I could scan and add to MyFitnessPal. Searching food in that app takes me back to 1990's .

Stefanie N.

Stefanie N.Sydney, NSW

Best meal preps ever !

Workout meals are so yummy there very tasty , one of the best I’ve tried so far ! My favourite is the low carb moussaka & the protein pancakes. Workout meals Made my busy life so much easier !

Candice

CandiceSydney, NSW

Best Meal Delivery I've tried....

The food is delicious, it tastes just like a home cooked meal.
Perfect portion sizes and they all taste pretty great. Not to mention the emails are super affordable. I had an issue with a delivery (not their fault) and the customer service was outstanding. I couldn't recommend Workout Meals more!

This was so good!

The meals prepared were fresh and really tasty. It didn't feel like I was eating dieting food, it was a very delicious meal but proportioned to help lose weight. I really enjoyed it.

Giorgia

GiorgiaSydney

Great except for one thing

Absolutely love the meals but my reason for 3 stars is due to the fact the company doesn’t recycle or pick back up the huge styrofoam box the meals are delivered in! What a waste!! The poor environment

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Giorgia, letting you know our new box solution which doesn't compromise food safety is now in use :)

LuLu

LuLuSydney, NSW

Fresh and tasty meals delivered to your doorstep

Started using the small sized meals and I really like them. Good portion size and they taste great. Still working through which meals I like most to go on the automated order plan every week. I can only recommend if you like fresh (not frozen) and tasty meals! Looking forward to continue with you guys

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes meal prep a breeze!

So happy I found this company as I was looking for fresh healthy meals that would help with weight loss and make life easier.
I got everything i was looking for with the added bonus of the best customer service ever!

Alanah

AlanahSydney, NSW

Game Changer

So easy to follow. So tasty and doesn’t feel like a diet at all! Loving the variety as well.
Workout meals have literally saved my life, I’ve gone from being really good in the kitchen, meal prepping, to have no inspiration at all. Then I came across workout meals and it’s an honest easy to follow game changer

So easy and delicious!

All the meals taste great, and the delivery service makes it so easy. The beef con carne is amaaaaazing! Will continue to order while I'm on my current diet plan, and later for maintenance too.

briony.heath

briony.heathManchester, United Kingdom

Gave a 8 really enjoyed

Love the meals and really enjoyed how healthy it is tryed alot of others,and they weren't really healthy at all and like the simple way there done them.meat rice veg

Mxx

MxxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is excellent! Save a lot of our time to prep the meal.

This idea was recommended by my colleague. After tried it for the first week,me and my partner has discovered a lot of positive comment to this new idea. We saved a lot of time and money from doing this. Of course, we having our balance diet as well. No lost to try something different which healthy and convenience.

Great Fresh Food

As a busy person, I have tried a few meal prep services and workout meals have been my favourite so far. Great variety of flavours and food for the cost.

Mark Roberts

Mark RobertsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great food and best food delivery service

I have tried most of the meals and I can not have any of the spicy meals.
I have even tried the pancakes with maple syrup but I can not able to have the syrup either

C. Montallana

C. MontallanaDeakin 2600, ACT

Best that I have tried so far.

Food is really great. Flavors are awesom. Best customer service. Whenever I have questions, they normally reply in less than half and hour via email. I would really recommend this.

Kristin.a

Kristin.aSydney, NSW

So convenient and yummy

If your looking for a Simple alternative to healthy good food
Would highly reccomend ! Tried many companies before and work out meals if by far the best I have come across.

Colleen and Tim

Colleen and TimQueensland

Making life easier

We have tried several companies over the past few months and these are the best by far! The portion sizes are great for my hubby, probably a tad big for me so I'll order the size down next time.
These meals don't have excess moisture like some other companies which makes them so much more enjoyable.
There are heaps of options to help us stick to our macros on high and low carb days. Can't wait to eat our way through the menu!

Very good tasty food!

Tasty food! Really enjoying it! As a chef I have to say that you guys doing a really good job! Well done ! Thank you and keep up the good work