Workout Meals

Workout Meals (page 2 of 4)

• Additional Physical Activities
    • Weightlifting (7)
    • Cardio (5)
    • Sport (3)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (100%) · No (0%)

Great variety and very tasty!

Plenty of different meals. Gives me enough food for 3+ meals a day for a week easily! Haven't had a bad tasting meal yet! Super convenient just heat and eat, exactly what I was looking for while I work away.

Amy B

Amy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome food- love the different meal sizes and options

I've been getting these meals for about a month now. I love the taste of the meals, not bland like other companies I've tried. I also like that you can customize the size of each meal and that you can see the nutritionals of each meal if you really want to monitor what is in them. I think the different range of meals is fantastic as well. My only dislike is having to pay for shipping on top of the price of meals you order as it can be quite pricey compared to other companies. They do have the option to subscribe which makes your order a little cheaper each week so I can always look to do that in future. Overall I am happy with the food and flavours and will continue with Workout Meals!

Jeremy L.

Jeremy L.Sydney, NSW

Appears fresh

Food appears fresh and taste is good.
Labels are generic and instructions are not tailored to each difference meal. This need to be look at in the future for better quality

Convenient and tasty

The meals are tasty, filling and have lower calories that some salads. Super convenient and made from all natural ingredients. Packaging is not excessive which is a plus. Highly recommend.

Monique B.

Monique B.South Australia

Delicious and convenient

Every meal I’ve tried has been delicious and filling, really happy with the prices for what you get as well. I’ve tried a few different brands of delivered meals and am going to stick with these guys now

Amber

AmberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO GOOD!

Super easy to order.
Plenty of meal options.
All meals have been delicious, filling and varied.
The meals have been super convenient for my work lunches!
The pricing is fair for the size of the meals.

Timely DeliveryYes

Lovely meals and so convenient!

The meals are delicious, excellent variety and options if you want to change them up. They advise of allergens clearly and there a great options if you are gluten free!

Great easy option

I tried workout meals as an easy way to make good choices when I am busy. Better flavor than any other meal delivery I have tried and protein rich too

Sujit T.

Sujit T.Sydney, NSW

Homecooked goodness in a perfect portion

I tried the Large portion size. The food quantity is really good , it reached my 100% 'fullness' bar. The quality of the food is great. I will be going down to Medium size next.
The only thing that I missed was a barcode on the box that I could scan and add to MyFitnessPal. Searching food in that app takes me back to 1990's .

Stefanie N.

Stefanie N.Sydney, NSW

Best meal preps ever !

Workout meals are so yummy there very tasty , one of the best I’ve tried so far ! My favourite is the low carb moussaka & the protein pancakes. Workout meals Made my busy life so much easier !

Candice

CandiceSydney, NSW

Best Meal Delivery I've tried....

The food is delicious, it tastes just like a home cooked meal.
Perfect portion sizes and they all taste pretty great. Not to mention the emails are super affordable. I had an issue with a delivery (not their fault) and the customer service was outstanding. I couldn't recommend Workout Meals more!

This was so good!

The meals prepared were fresh and really tasty. It didn't feel like I was eating dieting food, it was a very delicious meal but proportioned to help lose weight. I really enjoyed it.

Giorgia

GiorgiaSydney

Great except for one thing

Absolutely love the meals but my reason for 3 stars is due to the fact the company doesn’t recycle or pick back up the huge styrofoam box the meals are delivered in! What a waste!! The poor environment

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Giorgia, letting you know our new box solution which doesn't compromise food safety is now in use :)

LuLu

LuLuSydney, NSW

Fresh and tasty meals delivered to your doorstep

Started using the small sized meals and I really like them. Good portion size and they taste great. Still working through which meals I like most to go on the automated order plan every week. I can only recommend if you like fresh (not frozen) and tasty meals! Looking forward to continue with you guys

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes meal prep a breeze!

So happy I found this company as I was looking for fresh healthy meals that would help with weight loss and make life easier.
I got everything i was looking for with the added bonus of the best customer service ever!

Alanah

AlanahSydney, NSW

Game Changer

So easy to follow. So tasty and doesn’t feel like a diet at all! Loving the variety as well.
Workout meals have literally saved my life, I’ve gone from being really good in the kitchen, meal prepping, to have no inspiration at all. Then I came across workout meals and it’s an honest easy to follow game changer

So easy and delicious!

All the meals taste great, and the delivery service makes it so easy. The beef con carne is amaaaaazing! Will continue to order while I'm on my current diet plan, and later for maintenance too.

briony.heath

briony.heathManchester, United Kingdom

Gave a 8 really enjoyed

Love the meals and really enjoyed how healthy it is tryed alot of others,and they weren't really healthy at all and like the simple way there done them.meat rice veg

Mxx

MxxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is excellent! Save a lot of our time to prep the meal.

This idea was recommended by my colleague. After tried it for the first week,me and my partner has discovered a lot of positive comment to this new idea. We saved a lot of time and money from doing this. Of course, we having our balance diet as well. No lost to try something different which healthy and convenience.

Great Fresh Food

As a busy person, I have tried a few meal prep services and workout meals have been my favourite so far. Great variety of flavours and food for the cost.