Workout Meals

Workout Meals (page 2 of 11)

Mark Henning
Mark HenningSydney, NSW

Great taste and very convenient

Love the taste and the convenience of these meals.
I work long hours and most of the time don’t feel like cooking but workout meals take the hard work out.

darren b.
darren b.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Love these keto workout meals.Only wish there was more variety on the keto.Good job though .Thank you!Good service and reliable. Again if you made a bigger selection on keto it would be awesome!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Darren, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! This is definitely something that we will consider for our new menus within the future as keto diets are becoming evermore popular. Have a great day Darren!

Loving it!

Loving the meals and great choices of meals for restrictive diets as I am GF and DF. Other meal delivery services just pack everything full of chilli or curry which I like sometimes but not for every meal. I love the clean simple flavours.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Kellie, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so glad to hear you're enjoying our meals! If you ever have any questions about anything then do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team! Have a great day Kellie.

AL K
AL KSydney, NSW

Loves it

I live an active and busy lifestyle, also not a good cook, so these meals are life saving. Super tasty, very fresh and price is well worth it. I also love the details they provide in the sourcing of the ingredients. It's super important to know where your food is actually coming from. The ingredients used are not basic supermarket items, vegetables are grown from their own organic farm in NSW.

These meals are awesome!

I'm on the Lean & Fit meal plan.
These meals actually keep me full compared to competitors where I'll need to supplement with snacks to get me through the day.
Taste - I've had over 15 different meals now. They all taste great and I'd be happy to get them again.
Variety - Again, there's more than enough variety for you to choose from.
Try them, what do you have to lose?

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi KL, thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate the positive feedback and your support to Workout Meals! Have a great day!

Amazing

Food is very substantial and filling! Has a variety of many amazing flavours and defiantly my go to out of all the meal companies.
Programs are very easy to follow also

ODGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wmeals

Yes food is ample with plenty of choices at 350-450 Cal per meal. Need larger type face info on labels - no need for 2 decimal places on nutrition - round up to 1. Barcode does not scan directly into diet apps which track macros.

App = Easy Diet Diary (Aust app) barcodes not scanning to this one

Tomi J.Workout Meals

We are looking into this app! Thank you for sharing.

Peter W.
Peter W.Northern Region, NSW

More gluten free meals please.....

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Incredibly tasty and healthy

Very filling, very tasty!
The only meal service that has low sodium meals, so that people looking after their health on low salt diets don't miss out. Low carb meals are also delicious! Highly recommend!!

Great customer service

Really tasty food, I feel so much healthier since I've started eating these meals. Customer service were really helpful with information on my dietary requirements. Also took product feedback on board. Can tell that customers mean a lot to this business.

Anth
AnthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty food but recommendations

Food was very tasty and probably the best I've tried out of any meal service. One recommendation would be to separate the food in the containers, as I am kind of iffy about my food touching, I also find it can spoil the taste of some food items as one may overpower the other. All vegetables were placed into the sweet potato mash, so they were covered in it, same with some of the meat products such as naked turkey burgers and low carb chicken parmagiana. Having items separated in each container like a meal prep container would be a better option.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Anth, thank you for taking the time to review Workout Meals and we are glad that you're enjoying our meals. We really value the recommendation and I've passed it onto our Operation Team for consideration. Thank you again Anth, have a great day!

Andy O
Andy OSydney, NSW

Delicious, wide-range of meals delivered fresh. Glad I came across Workout Meals!

Being self employed, and on the road or working on a job site often leads to not enough time to sit down and have a nutritious meal. For this reason, Workout Meals are great for me!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Andy, thank you for your great review. We are so pleased that you're enjoying our meals and it can accommodate into your lifestyle. We also have delicious snacks which would be perfect for road trips! Have a great day Andy, thanks again.

Claire H
Claire HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and fresh delicious

There were issues with my first order with them but their customer service team is amazing, Giorgia was really helpful and must say one of the best customer service experience I’ve encountered and prompt reply during holiday (Christmas) season. My second order to try their new packaging in Feb is really lovely overall, absolutely loving it! Food is tasty, healthy and easy to prepare. Thank you Georgia!

Ekaterina R.
Ekaterina R.

Yummy, healthy, fresh and so convenient

Have been ordering Workout meals for 2 weeks and very happy so far. All the meals arrive tightly sealed and fresh, and all of them are so delicious especially lamb kofta with quinoa, thai green curry with cauliflower rice and fish with sweet potato. Not cheap, but having tried other providers I'd say the price is fair.

Easy & Tasty Meals

Tasty meals that are quick and easy to make, with a wide variety of options and sizes so you never get bored of them. Best bit about this is they are all Healthy and Fresh meals. Highly recommend to friends.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Grazie, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad you're enjoying our meals. Please recommend to your friends - we really appreciate it. Thanks Grazie.