Workout Meals

Workout Meals (page 3 of 4)

• Additional Physical Activities
    • Weightlifting (6)
    • Cardio (4)
    • Sport (2)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (100%) · No (0%)

C. Montallana

C. MontallanaDeakin 2600, ACT

Best that I have tried so far.

Food is really great. Flavors are awesom. Best customer service. Whenever I have questions, they normally reply in less than half and hour via email. I would really recommend this.

Kristin.a

Kristin.aSydney, NSW

So convenient and yummy

If your looking for a Simple alternative to healthy good food
Would highly reccomend ! Tried many companies before and work out meals if by far the best I have come across.

Colleen and Tim

Colleen and TimQueensland

Making life easier

We have tried several companies over the past few months and these are the best by far! The portion sizes are great for my hubby, probably a tad big for me so I'll order the size down next time.
These meals don't have excess moisture like some other companies which makes them so much more enjoyable.
There are heaps of options to help us stick to our macros on high and low carb days. Can't wait to eat our way through the menu!

Very good tasty food!

Tasty food! Really enjoying it! As a chef I have to say that you guys doing a really good job! Well done ! Thank you and keep up the good work

It is great - so tasty and convenient

Workout Meals are very reliable, tasty and super convenient. There is also a lot of options to chose from. It has made life so much easier. I definitely recommend them.

Lauren B

Lauren BBraddon 2612, ACT

So easy

The food looked exactly like the pictures. easy to prepare and consistent. I jazzed them up a bit with sauces and extras but they formed a good base. unfortunately, mine was delivered in the early hours of the morning and broken into which is not your problem but more convenient delivery time would be better

nryan

nryansydney

Happy i came across these guys

Workout Meals have made my life so much easier:) and by the looks of things i'm on my way to hitting my 2019 weight loss goals!
Fav meal is defiantly the Peri Per Chicken!

Andrea Maleta

Andrea MaletaSydney, NSW

Makes life easier with a newborn and a toddler!

Finding time to cook is a bit hard at the moment, so I wanted some meals in the fridge that weren't all frozen and yuk especially because I'm breastfeeding the little one. Ordered a couple of times now and I'm quite happy with the freshness and the fact that I can pick different sizes for me and hubby. I like the variety because I get bored of foods easily and hubby then eats the meals I leave behind :D Will be ordering again!

Joey C

Joey CSydney

Amazing! Workout Meals have changed my life

The service, convenience and quality are second to none. I am seeing fast results and feel incredible! Thank you workout meals!

Shadi

ShadiSydney

Convenience, Cost Efficient, Life Style, Healthy

such a healthy and cost efficient way to fill the voids during the day.
Never been dissatisfied 12 months strong.
It’s such an easy way to enjoy a healthy lifestyle instead of popping over to your nearest fast processed food joints.
It’s always exciting when new the menus come out
Well Work Out Meals

Rob

RobSydney

Convenient, Nutritious and Delicious

Great tasting food. Easy website to navigate through

Food arrived on time as promised. Great tasting food. Would recommend to friends and family. Easy website to order from.

You can taste the quality and freshness

The meals are fresh enough to eat straight out of the fridge and taste great. No need to bring them back to life from freezing which means you can really taste the quality and freshness.

nryan

nryansydney

Happy i came across these guys

Thanks to Workout Meals looks like i'm on track to hitting my weight loss goals in 2019 :) One of the main advantages you get with Workout Meals is the option to choose which size meal best suits what you're trying to achieve. Beach bod come at me!

So fresh , so tasty

It’s always on time , always fresh and taste AMAZING! Can’t wait for my next order ! It’s such a relief having my meals done for me I’m so busy just helps eating healthy and still taste great.!

ellie

ellieSydney, NSW

Great product - convenient and easy

have just started using this. Love that this company doesnt make you buy into a set number of meals. Its also perfect as my husband and I can choose appropriate serving sizes also. Great taste - love they stay fresh for 7 days and I can freeze. Thanks!

Steve B

Steve BSydney, NSW

Great food, service and dietary concepts.

Workout Meals are very professional and friendly from order to delivery. Their meals are always evolving to deliver what I need in terms of tasty foods whilst maintaining a healthy and convenient diet plan.

nicknack

nicknackSydney, NSW

Best and freshest option available

Great meal options, I love the fact that the meals are fresh and not frozen. Their menu options continue to grow I think I have sampled now all the meals they had to offer, and I have picked out my favourites for my weekly delivery. their current delivery options are great and quick, I would like to see a recyclable box option.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

The best tasting meals

The best tasting and freshest meals I've had and I've tried so many meal prep companies. Will continue to be a customer. I wouldnt go anywhere else until you try food 4 fitness.

Thom P

Thom PSydney, NSW

Fantastic selection and very delicious!

They are super delicious, there's so much variety that I can't commit to getting the same thing every week. My only issue is the delivery in styrofoam boxes. I understand that you're moving to more sustainable options - it would be great to see that expediated. I've noted the re-usable ice packs too. It would be ideal to have those picked up and repurposed as they'll end up being stockpiled by the consumer (and eventually thrown out).