Workout Meals

Workout Meals (page 3 of 11)

Rachel
RachelCanberra

Had to review it

Incredible. Can life really be this easy and my meals this varied, healthy and delicious? Workout meals, where have you been all my life! Great packaging, portions and delivered on time. You guys have your own organic farm? I was impressed by that too. Thank you. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to order again.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Rachel, Thank you so so much for your very kind review and we are so pleased that you're enjoying Workout Meals. I've even shared your review with the WM Team. We look forward to you ordering from us again! Have a great day!

Jason M
Jason MSydney, NSW

Delicious Meals!

Been regularly ordering Workout Meals for a while now and they're still as delicious as when I first started ordering. The consistency is really good and delivered straight to my door, very convenient, very tasty and at affordable prices. A variety of meals which is really helping me achieve my fitness goals. I love the chicken, feta and sweet potato!!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Jason, Thank you for your regular purchases with Workout Meals and we are so glad that you're having a good experience with us! Thanks Jason, have a great day!!

Nina yel
Nina yelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Excellent meals definitely tasty, better quality than others I have tried, I don’t waste these meals the others I used to get home and kinda think yuk I don’t want it, I don’t have that feeling with this brand at all . Makes a big difference when better quality and taste is added .
Highly recommend and I have ordered again , very tasty very convenient don’t change anything !

Deon Elliott
Deon ElliottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very convenient.

Smaller meals but still more than enough for me as I'm trying to tone up and lose a bit of weight. I have tried a few different companies over the years but none of them taste as good as Workout Meals.

Suziq
SuziqSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

I am a diet junkie but you don't feel like you are on a diet as sizes are fair and the food tastes so good. It's quick and easy for my busy lifestyle, I even get an extra few for the kids when I don't feel like cooking for them. I love the choice so you don't get sick of what your eating and I have noticed that they change the menu every few months. The best thing is that I have dropped some weight and feel healthier.

Mylene
Mylene Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied!

I've been using workout meals for the past 6 months and I have to say I am extremely satisfied! The taste of the food is amazing, and they have a huge selection of meals to choose from! Packaging is great and delivery is fast and convenient! Highly recommended!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Mylene, Thank you so much for your kind review and we are so pleased that you're enjoying Workout Meals!

Clint
ClintSydney, NSW

My 1st order has been superb

I have tried so many of these meal prep companies & I just received my first delivery. The presentation, portion sizing and finally taste was the best I have had! I wish I found these guys sooner! Using Aussie ingredients also gives me more reason to purchase again.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Clint, Thank you so much for your very kind review and your first order; we are so pleased that you're enjoying the meals. Thanks again Clint, have a great day!

Davide I.
Davide I.Sydney, NSW

Delicious food and great service too!!

It is such a pleasure to finally find a ready made meals company that actually producing real meals with real ingredients! meals are super tasty, well balanced and fresh! the price reflecting the quality of the food, and they are very fair. I will definitely recommend this to everyone! customer service its also very attentive and friendly. Keep up the good work!!

salar
salarbrisbane

Was told a credit would be applied to my account for the multiple hair & plastic found in the food.

Payment still taken out with out permission and no credit. This company is not to be trusted and no follow-up was provided. Never again will I make a purchase when your delivery driver gets here he'll cop it too. Thieving pieces of garbage

JMB
JMBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service outstanding

I had an issue and Workout Meals contacted me instantly to rectify it.
They were super helpful.
Thank you for your understanding and brilliant customer service.
Will try the meals again in the future.

Billy
Billy

Great food and great customer service

ordered through them as my dad was living far away and recently got out of hospital so thought so easy meals for him to eat .. he loves it Food is amazing and fresh,

and their customer service is very prompt with emails and accommodating

definitely give them a try

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you for this wonderful review Billy! Hope your dad gets better soon!

Bronte

Unsafe food and appalling customer service

Bronte

I have since received confirmation of a refund.

Sara
SaraSydney, NSW

Great Meals!

Although my husband and I have tried other pre-made meal brands, Workout Meals has been the best value for money, the food quality is fantastic, there is a huge variety and it is all flavorsome.

Thank you so much Sara!

Good times

Great experience with ordering, fast delivery, I would order again if the minimum meals dropped to just dinners. Some of the meals were met but most of them were tasty.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Shelley! Happy to hear!

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting! Wouldn’t feed it to my dog

Toni J.
There is no need to contact us, I have consumed your product, and have reviews it accordingly based on our experience. Case closed.