Workout Meals

Workout Meals (page 4 of 11)

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting! Wouldn’t feed it to my dog

Toni J.
There is no need to contact us, I have consumed your product, and have reviews it accordingly based on our experience. Case closed.

Great taste, great macros and so convenient!

I really the meals. Personally, I like loads of veg so I just added extra, but the food was otherwise great quality and taste. Good selection online available too. My hubby was also impressed!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

You can't eat too many vegs now, can you! Thank you Sonie!

Meg h
Meg h

Beautiful fresh tasting healthy meals

Great size meals filling and delicious perfect macros and calories i would recommend these meals to anyone great for my busy working weeks I’ve had a few others and I think these are the best I’ve tried

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you so much Meg! Happy you're enjoying the meals!

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Healthy living

impressed by the prompt delivery & packaging. Meals are tasty & varied. Only 1st week in but i have a busy schedule & this will definitely make life easier, while maintaining a healthy diet & lifestyle.....
Cheers

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Darren! Glad we can help!

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Love the option of regular and large sizes & very tasty!

Loved that there were 2 different sizes (regular and large) as my partner needs the extra calories.
Very tasty and great range of meals. These also heated up much better than other ready made meals, which may be because of the way it's packaged.
Side note: Packaging also states (on all meals I ordered), "remove sachets" .... when there were none.

Great discount on first order, unfortunate that I haven't been sent any other discount codes etc. however - will look to order again.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you, Rachel! There are some exciting discounts coming up in 2021, stay tuned!

Shirley T.
Shirley T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Early days but loving coming home to a filling tasty meal. Very filling meals.

very filling and tasty. I’m in a weight loss journey and i don’t like to be hungry so feeling full is great.

simple easy to follow program, i’ll let you know how much weight i loose your

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Keep us posted, Shirley! We're honnoured to be part of your journey!

Great value for great meals

Have really enjoyed my first week with Workout Meals. Food is tasty and filling and I’m keen to try some new meals next week. Would definitely recommend! Thank you Workout Meals!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank YOU Ruben! We couldn't do it without your support!

Nikki Benjamin
Nikki Benjamin Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very tasty!!

I am very happy with the meals! They are really tasty and the portion size is great. My only issue is I wish there were more low carb options to choose from as the selection is limited.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thanks for that feedback Nikki, we will make sure to pay attention to this for our future menus!

Renee B.
Renee B.Sydney, NSW

Simple and tasty

The meals are a good size and I like that there are a lot of basic options, i.e. meat and one veg. Tasty, clean eating. Great option to have in the freezer.

Thank you Renee!

Maria
MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very enjoyable, better than other meal places

I find I need 2 meals fill me...
Also I was a bit disappointed finding a piece of chewy lamb or beef in my chicken catitore! Could someone get back to me about this please

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Maria for leaving this review, and my apologies for the inconvenience. If you could send an email to customerservice@workoutmeals.com.au we can discuss this further.

Holly
HollySydney, NSW

Easy, yummy and good for you too!

The meals are fantastic for anyone looking to achieve their fitness goals.

They are extremely flavoursome, and reasonably filling. The Macros are much better than other fitness meals I have used in the past.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Holly, good luck with your fitness journey!

Vas
VasSydney, NSW

One of the best meal services I’ve tried

Out of all the meal services I have tried this one is by far the tastiest and easiest to fit in with my Macros. Couldn’t recommend them enough. So good

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Nobody has time to calculate macros, right?!

Great tasting meals! Amazing menu!

I have tried many other packaged meals but workout meals has by far the best tasting! The moussaka is definitely my favourite by far! Only my first week trying them but was be sure to order them again

Thank you Andrew!

Game changer for our busy family of 6!

The meals are tasty, nutritious and have made meal times and clean up so much easier & quicker!
We are all feeling the benefits of eating cleaner and we always feel full and satisfied after every meal.
Highly recommend!!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Janaya, and you don't all have to eat the same! Isn't it great?!

Michael P.
Michael P.

Truly healthy meals with good ingredients

The meals were delicious, truly healthy and were made with good quality wholesome ingredients. Delivery was perfect too, and came when promised. Portion sizes were also good and sufficient for lunch.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thanks Michael, glad to hear!

Peter W.
Peter W.asked

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Kerrieasked

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

Monika S.
Monika S.asked

I would like to know if you have brought hundred calorie meals for female glenelg like to lose at 10 kilos

Get an answer from our members and Workout Meals representatives