Workout Meals

• Timely DeliveryYes (0) · No (1)
TheGuide75
TheGuide75South East Queensland, QLD

3 Order problems and food fermented.

Joolzie
Joolzie

Hit and miss

I found these meals very hit and miss. Some delicious options, certainly, but some items just didn't live up to expectations. Eg meals containing beef steak were inedible - the meat was so tough it had to be thrown out. Very disappointing so overall my experience was weighted more towards the negative.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Peter W.
Peter W.asked

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Kerrieasked

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

Monika S.
Monika S.asked

I would like to know if you have brought hundred calorie meals for female glenelg like to lose at 10 kilos

Get an answer from our members and Workout Meals representatives