Workout Meals

• Timely DeliveryYes (1) · No (0)
salar
salarbrisbane

Was told a credit would be applied to my account for the multiple hair & plastic found in the food.

Payment still taken out with out permission and no credit. This company is not to be trusted and no follow-up was provided. Never again will I make a purchase when your delivery driver gets here he'll cop it too. Thieving pieces of garbage

Giorgia
GiorgiaSydney

Great except for one thing

Absolutely love the meals but my reason for 3 stars is due to the fact the company doesn’t recycle or pick back up the huge styrofoam box the meals are delivered in! What a waste!! The poor environment

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Giorgia, letting you know our new box solution which doesn't compromise food safety is now in use :)

Peter W.
Peter W.asked

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Kerrieasked

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

Monika S.
Monika S.asked

I would like to know if you have brought hundred calorie meals for female glenelg like to lose at 10 kilos

Get an answer from our members and Workout Meals representatives