Len
LenSydney, NSW

First time user

Very nice filling food in just the right proportions. Great variety in meals. Plastic is hard to remove after heating otherwise great value for money. Still have meals left but will consider another purchase.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Len, thank you for your first purchase with us and we are pleased to hear that you're enjoying the meals! Don't forget if you subscribe with us then you'll get free delivery! Have a great day.

sacd
sacdSydney, NSW

Love it’s just all whole food ingredients- no strange fillers or preservatives

Love it’s just all whole food ingredients- had a much better reaction to the food than some other delivery services. The delivery service is also the best of all the ones I’ve tried - it gets delivered to work in the morning like clockwork. Not a huge range of choice, wish they did more snacks and I do finds most options need some greens added like a side salad. But pretty great!

ODGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wmeals

Yes food is ample with plenty of choices at 350-450 Cal per meal. Need larger type face info on labels - no need for 2 decimal places on nutrition - round up to 1. Barcode does not scan directly into diet apps which track macros.

App = Easy Diet Diary (Aust app) barcodes not scanning to this one

Tomi J.Workout Meals

We are looking into this app! Thank you for sharing.

Anth
AnthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tasty food but recommendations

Food was very tasty and probably the best I've tried out of any meal service. One recommendation would be to separate the food in the containers, as I am kind of iffy about my food touching, I also find it can spoil the taste of some food items as one may overpower the other. All vegetables were placed into the sweet potato mash, so they were covered in it, same with some of the meat products such as naked turkey burgers and low carb chicken parmagiana. Having items separated in each container like a meal prep container would be a better option.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Anth, thank you for taking the time to review Workout Meals and we are glad that you're enjoying our meals. We really value the recommendation and I've passed it onto our Operation Team for consideration. Thank you again Anth, have a great day!

Easy & Tasty Meals

Tasty meals that are quick and easy to make, with a wide variety of options and sizes so you never get bored of them. Best bit about this is they are all Healthy and Fresh meals. Highly recommend to friends.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Grazie, Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad you're enjoying our meals. Please recommend to your friends - we really appreciate it. Thanks Grazie.

Nina yel
Nina yelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

Excellent meals definitely tasty, better quality than others I have tried, I don’t waste these meals the others I used to get home and kinda think yuk I don’t want it, I don’t have that feeling with this brand at all . Makes a big difference when better quality and taste is added .
Highly recommend and I have ordered again , very tasty very convenient don’t change anything !

Deon Elliott
Deon ElliottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very convenient.

Smaller meals but still more than enough for me as I'm trying to tone up and lose a bit of weight. I have tried a few different companies over the years but none of them taste as good as Workout Meals.

Sara
SaraSydney, NSW

Great Meals!

Although my husband and I have tried other pre-made meal brands, Workout Meals has been the best value for money, the food quality is fantastic, there is a huge variety and it is all flavorsome.

Thank you so much Sara!

Good times

Great experience with ordering, fast delivery, I would order again if the minimum meals dropped to just dinners. Some of the meals were met but most of them were tasty.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Shelley! Happy to hear!

Meg h
Meg h

Beautiful fresh tasting healthy meals

Great size meals filling and delicious perfect macros and calories i would recommend these meals to anyone great for my busy working weeks I’ve had a few others and I think these are the best I’ve tried

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you so much Meg! Happy you're enjoying the meals!

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Love the option of regular and large sizes & very tasty!

Loved that there were 2 different sizes (regular and large) as my partner needs the extra calories.
Very tasty and great range of meals. These also heated up much better than other ready made meals, which may be because of the way it's packaged.
Side note: Packaging also states (on all meals I ordered), "remove sachets" .... when there were none.

Great discount on first order, unfortunate that I haven't been sent any other discount codes etc. however - will look to order again.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you, Rachel! There are some exciting discounts coming up in 2021, stay tuned!

Nikki Benjamin
Nikki Benjamin Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very tasty!!

I am very happy with the meals! They are really tasty and the portion size is great. My only issue is I wish there were more low carb options to choose from as the selection is limited.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thanks for that feedback Nikki, we will make sure to pay attention to this for our future menus!

Leanne
LeanneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best tasting prepped meals - awesome customer service

Ordering process is simple to follow.
Food arrived in a timely manner and love that it’s fresh and not frozen.
Best tasting prepped food (tastes natural and as expected), I have ordered and tried others reputable companies.
I have just moved onto a subscription to help achieve my goals while still getting loads of variety in food during the week.
Had an issue and Cesar from customer service was quick to reply and resolve.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you Leanne, happy to hear you are enjoying the meals. And hopefully, we can help you achieve those goals!

HonestyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great to see Vegan options

It's great that someone is offering tasty vegan meals. I'm thoroughly enjoying my meals and the variety they offer. I think they are a little expensive compared to other pre prepared meals but they are certainly tasty. I would like to see more veggies added to some of the meals to bulk them out more as some of the serving sizes are fairly small.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Thank you, this is really helpful feedback. We will make sure to include this in our future menus!

LizzyK
LizzyK

Makes meal prep easy...

The meals taste great and make it easy to eat healthy even when I’m busy and they keep me full.

Only thing I would suggest... some meals don’t have any vegetables at all. They would be even better with veggies added.

Timely DeliveryYes
Tomi J.Workout Meals

That's great to hear Lizzy. And we'll make sure to veg it up a bit in the future!