Lisa Miguel
Lisa MiguelSydney, NSW

Healthy and Tasty

Good sized meals with plenty of protein and good carbs. I can watch my calories and have super tasty food. All delivered before I leave the house. Great Food, great service !

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Far exceeded my expectations

Brilliant service, delicious food and I haven’t felt hungry once.
Only one minor (very) thing is the zoodles dish has a high water content after heating. Easily drained off though.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hey Simon, thank you so much for your lovely feedback - we really appreciate it! I've also passed your feedback about the zoodles onto our kitchen team. Have a great day Simon.

Michelle baty
Michelle batyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best best best!!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hey Michelle, we love love love you! Thank you so much for taking the time review us and we are so glad that you're enjoying our service. I've personally shared this lovely feedback with our team! Have a great day Michelle!

Alison
AlisonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Satisfied

I bought these meals to keep in the freezer for when I’m short of time. They are excellent - filling, tasty and nutritious and I’d thoroughly recommend them. And delivery was spot on too.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hey Alison, we so really pleased that you're enjoying our service and thank you so much for taking the time to review Workout Meals! Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team if you ever have any questions. Have a great day Alison!

Meals are really good

These meals are really filling. Alot more filling than other meals I've tried for the same calories. Great flavours and the range is all really tasty and fresh. Next day delivery is perfect too

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hey Holly, great news - we are so glad that you're enjoying our meals!! Thanks for taking the time to review Workout Meals and please reach out to us if you ever need anything. Have a great day Holly! :)

Happy Happy

the meals are fresh and delicious and they make it real easy to change your meal orders to all your favourite's. heaps of different meals to choose from as well.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hey Jason! Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are really glad to hear that you're enjoying the meals and our service! Please reach out to our customer service team if you need anything. Have a great day!

Scott Atkins
Scott Atkins Sydney, NSW

Love them

Love the meals they are filling and so tasty, definitely best on the market, really enjoying the next day delivery option too! The convenience is amazing, so handy to take to work and eat at home!

JaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Tasty meals

The meals are very filling and tasty. The peppercorn steak, southern fried chicken and mousaka are my favourite. I particularly like that the meals are fresh and not frozen. My only complaint is that it’s hard to change meals online. For a lot of the meals, the only option is to change to a large size instead of regular.

Timely DeliveryYes
Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Jane, this is something that we can definitely look into, thank you for pointing it out!

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Great customer service

The customer service is great! The food is delicious and has great flavour. The quality of the food is also very good. However, there was a meal not cooked and workout meals provided 15 new meals as a replacement. Very happy customer and will continue to buy again! Thanks Workout meals.

Belinda P
Belinda PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delicious!

Super filling, healthy and tasty! Best meals on the market by far. Just an easy alternative for busy lifestyles. I love the different sizes too! Can’t wait for my next order!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Belinda, thank you so much for your very kind review! We are so glad that you're enjoying the meals and if you ever need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer service team! Have a great day Belinda!

Mark Henning
Mark HenningSydney, NSW

Great taste and very convenient

Love the taste and the convenience of these meals.
I work long hours and most of the time don’t feel like cooking but workout meals take the hard work out.

darren b.
darren b.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Love these keto workout meals.Only wish there was more variety on the keto.Good job though .Thank you!Good service and reliable. Again if you made a bigger selection on keto it would be awesome!

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Darren, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback! This is definitely something that we will consider for our new menus within the future as keto diets are becoming evermore popular. Have a great day Darren!

Loving it!

Loving the meals and great choices of meals for restrictive diets as I am GF and DF. Other meal delivery services just pack everything full of chilli or curry which I like sometimes but not for every meal. I love the clean simple flavours.

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi Kellie, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so glad to hear you're enjoying our meals! If you ever have any questions about anything then do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team! Have a great day Kellie.

AL K
AL KSydney, NSW

Loves it

I live an active and busy lifestyle, also not a good cook, so these meals are life saving. Super tasty, very fresh and price is well worth it. I also love the details they provide in the sourcing of the ingredients. It's super important to know where your food is actually coming from. The ingredients used are not basic supermarket items, vegetables are grown from their own organic farm in NSW.

These meals are awesome!

I'm on the Lean & Fit meal plan.
These meals actually keep me full compared to competitors where I'll need to supplement with snacks to get me through the day.
Taste - I've had over 15 different meals now. They all taste great and I'd be happy to get them again.
Variety - Again, there's more than enough variety for you to choose from.
Try them, what do you have to lose?

Tomi J.Workout Meals

Hi KL, thank you so much for your kind review, we really appreciate the positive feedback and your support to Workout Meals! Have a great day!