WorkwearHub

WorkwearHub

Brand Manager for WorkwearHub? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9

Great customer service

I called them up regarding an issue with my order, and was answered almost immediately with a quick resolution. I would order from them again.

Product Appearance As advertised

good luck getting your goods

Ordered boots on Sept 2 and still waiting for them! Can give me all the $20 vouchers they want but wont be using them again.

Melissa
MelissaCentral West, NSW

Returning of item

Awesome service and the staff are very helpful as it makes it so easy to exchange items.
Fast delivery to New South Wales.

Josie
JosiePerth, WA

Fast delivery, easy returns, great prices and variety

Fast delivery, easy returns, great prices and variety. Products of good quality, good customer service from the returns department, a star

Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Prices, Arrived Next Day To Rural

The webpage is super easy, Was looking for work pants for hubby as is in Corrections. Had porked it up a bit and realised overnight those 87 pants need to be a 92 asap!!! Ordered and arrived next day to rural. He usually gets the Hard Yakka, but we got the Bisley and honestly, they are same quality. Would have been $149 for 2 at Bunnings, we got 2 delivered for $69. (with a discount code for joining). Super impressed, will get everything here for him in future.

Gavin
GavinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A joke poor customer service

Worst place to buy work clothes. Can't supply on time, send orders one day apart, sell sale stock that is not available. Apparently refunded me twice for shoes. Kept telling me I now owed them money and how would I like to pay. Problem was I used afterpay and afterpay only refunded me once. Had to tell them to chase up afterpay not me. They still persisted until I said where exactly did u put that refund since you don't have any of my bank details. Tried to get them to verify if they refunded me for all the items they couldn't supply or I had sent back. Sent me screenshots and told me to work it out!! Extremely sloppy and useless staff. Will never use them again.

Rob
Rob

Terrible service

Paid extra for express postage and ordered before 2pm for apparent same day Despatch. 3 days later the order is still being prepared.

Avoid at all costs.

mala
malacairns

very good prices and excellent customer service

Very good price for the item I required with same day shipping. Karleigh very efficiently changed the shipping at my request from fastways (who I do not care for at all) to Australia Post. Her promptness in doing this was much appreciated and is a very good reflection of the company's customer service.

abby
abbyIllawarra, NSW

Besides a quality product, their customer service is second to none and a real stand out.

We decided to give Workwear Hub a go with our recent uniform purchase and we are very pleased with the result. Pricing was competitive, and considering we are in NSW and all communication was done via emails and photos the end result was impressive. What was a standout though was their level of customer service. Total turnaround was under two weeks including delivery. Thanks again.

Kyah
KyahSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing Customer Service Quality Workwear

D.J K.
D.J K.Western District, VIC

Awesome service.

These guys are the real deal, excellent service. Thanks Emily I like the way you get things done.!!
I have bought 4 pairs of work pants from workwear hub, their prices are competitive and delivery is quick.

Krankypants
KrankypantsNorthern Region, NSW

Good service, helpful staff

+ Good service, friendly staff, good range & prices, easy online ordering.
- Staff i spoke to not overly familiar with footwear, but tried hard to help.

* order arrived with an incorrect item inside (FXD sunglasses). I called & they immediately posted the correct item (FXD belt) & allowed me to keep the sunnies...so i bought another 2 pair of socks :D