World Fitness Online store

World Fitness Online store

Zara K.

Zara K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered my equipment on a Tuesday and received my ordered on the Friday. Came so quick and unexpected. I ordered an Olympic Barbell, and Olympic Weight Plates. Very pleased as I didn’t expect the delivery to come that quickly due to covid and the high demand for equipment.
Highly recommend world fitness

Robby

RobbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best advice, service and pricing anywhere

Accurate description and a pleasure to deal with. Freddy and his team are trustworthy and offer great prices and state of the art equipment. Couldn't be happier. Thanks again guys.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Purchased the Bodywork ABX450M Exercise Bike. Online experience was fantastic, easy to use. Easy to order, no fuss. Super Quick Delivery. The Bike is well made and sturdy. Would highly recommend.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how World Fitness Online store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Great service and products

I ordered the BodyWorx Turbine Rowing Machine KR6000AIR , arrived in 3 days.
Great machine , better than expensive commercial gym types machines. Very comfortable seat. Me and my wife did a workout yesterday , very happy.
Highly recommended .

Yan R.

Yan R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service, products and fast delivery.

These guys are top notch, bought a cage for my brother and one for my in laws place. Despite COVID-19 arrived within 3 business days. Awesome communication on products. Definitely suggest signing up for notifications. Prices are reasonable given quality products.

Poida88

Poida88Springwood

MARCY 990

world fitness couldn't of performed any better !! I ordered the marcy 990 ( excellent gym ) for the price. from delivery to drop off was 6 days, Syd-melb.....

I will definitely be ordering from them again, thanks guys.

Sanjeev

SanjeevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These guys are just awesome

These guys deliver what they promise, they are always there to help you with deliveries or whatever the issue will be.. just bought 30 kg and 9 kg dumbells and they are simply awesome this was my second purchase from world fitness.. thanks heaps keep doing the good job WORLD FITNESS.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond

Sam was an amazing help. With so much demand for items at the moment, Sam went out of his way to assist in every way to get the items needed.

Ivan

IvanBelconnen 2615, ACT

Got a bench in crazy tines

Finding a bench, delivered for under $1k and not TV special but pro setup wss like winning lotto in virus times.
Sam's a legend, staying open, dealing with desperate gym bros and delivering life saving kit.
You're doing God's work guys

Benjamin C.

Benjamin C.Sydney, NSW

good work sam!

Sam went above and beyond during the busy period. He was quick to respond to emails, and quick to address any concerns I have.

The quality of the equipment is great.

Cheers Sam, you made the lockdown alot more bearable!

Great customer service from Sam

Ordered a seated row attachment from World fitness. Although I got sent the wrong product, Sam explained the situation, sent me an equivalent product and refunded me for the first product. Great attitude and communication from the team. Much respect.

Gretchen

GretchenSydney, NSW

Went above and beyond, even during hectic times!

Mitch Atkinson

Mitch AtkinsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Huge Shoutout to Fred!

Fred went above and beyond in a hectic time and helped me get what I needed! Thankyou heaps Fred you are an absolute legend mate! Blokes like Fred is why World fitness Australia is such a great business!!

Purchased Bodycraft home gym. (Wheelchair user)

Top quality gym. Tom and team were great with a speedy sale and delivery (xmas period), nothing was a hassle.
Very happy with the whole experience and able to not install seat for use with wheelchair.

Don O.

Don O.Queensland

Satisfied

Delivery guy was polite, product is well made for the price. Delivery time is acceptable.

Linda Heinrich

Linda HeinrichSydney, NSW

I needed some help and Tom replied very quickly and sorted out the problem.

I contacted Reebok with a request for a link to help me with a treadmill that I bought from a friend.She
had lost the Instruction Manual,so we needed some guidance.

Tom replied with just the link we needed.

Great service,thank you Tom!

Linda H

Terrible customer service

Brought some weight plates, the seem was so rough it ripped a callus of my hand. Told them the product was not fit for purpose. But they didn't care, told me they would charge me between 25 - 50% to restock the item. Terrible service and in contravention of Australian law.