World Fitness

World Fitness (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Anton15

Anton15South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Service - Sold item they could not supply

Contacted me to say they sold me an item they could not supply - agreed to pay an extra $30 to change to an item they could supply. Then told it would not be shipped for another 24 hours....Awful service would not go above they promise of delivery within 8 working days. Not happy given full refund.

Viking Press Handle

Nice solid product which is a great addition to my home gym offering several additional exercises.
Great service provided both on the phone for advice and easy to use website for ordering.
Delivery was smooth with good communication from Oz Post. Thanks and see you again

CeeJay

CeeJayThornbury

Swift Delivery, Great Product

From ordering, paying and delivery was less than 24 hours. The Reebok GR Rower was a sinch to to set up, easy to follow instructions. The delivery guy was friendly and nothing was trouble. My partner gives the rower thumbs up.

Find out how World Fitness compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Exceptional service, excellent product!

I purchased the Body Iron TX607 as an addition to the half rack I have already purchased from World Fitness. Delivery was again quick, assembly of the cables was slightly harder than I anticipated but the team at World Fitness were efficient and quickly sent videos which cleared up my confusion and I’ve now got a fantastic new addition to my garage. Product is excellent and has already been put to good use. Cheers to the team at World Fitness!

An excellent machine.

This strider is excellent to use, it is very quiet and smoth to use and the digital readout is easy to see and understand and I love the preset programs, it makes it easy for my husband and I to follow different programs.

Gray

Gray

Quick delivery

Great response from customer service when needed help to find the fault
Ended up needing new CPU unit everything all working great thanks so much luke
From customer service

Damaged by fraud

Damaged by fraudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Service Experience - EVER!

I ordered several products which were delivered very quickly and I was kept informed throughout the process. I communicated several times with World Fitness and they were very helpful and professional. Truly, the best service experience I have ever had when ordering products online.

Excellent Customer Service at World

I purchased a Boxing Station a few years ago and since then it has had a couple of issues. The team at World fitness helped have helped out a lot. Gone above and beyond - they called, offered self help videos and once the faulty part was diagnosed, they ordered it and it was promptly sent .

Well done Luke, Marvin and the team!

Great customer service!!

We bought a punchbag and stand for our sons birthday
Once set up
It did not seem stable and kept galling forward. After contacting world fitness they asked for a video and with in 24 hours sent 2 amazing personal video showing where we had gone wrong! Now all set up and ready to go! Great personal service. Thanks so much

Quality exercise equipment

Exercise equipment was of good quality, arrived on time and customer service was excellent when handling enquiries. Will shop here again.

Outstanding Customer Service

My product was received in a timely manner but what stood out was the excellent customer service. I made some errors in my order and I was helped quickly to remedy this with no detriment. Very much appreciated.

Rebecca

RebeccaBrisbane

Brilliant Customer Service and High Quality Products

This was one of the easiest online purchases I have ever made. The staff at World Fitness are fantastic and keep you updated on the progress of your order every step of the way. Super fast delivery. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to purchase high quality trusted brand name fitness equipment. My spin bike is so easy to use, looks gorgeous, is also very sturdy and compact at the same time, my only wish is I had purchased it sooner.

Service With A Smile

Purchased a Cable Crossover Machine for at a discounted price .Tracked the item all the way from Melbourne to Queensland delivered right to my front door for free.All parts were present and was easily constructed.Great strong machine .I will purchase from world fitness again.

Great quality! Fast shipping!

Revived my item 3 working days after ordering, once I put it together I was super happy with the quality of the product. It is the perfect addition to my home gym. Will definitely be ordering from world fitness again!

Peta

Peta

Speedy delivery

I couldn't believe how quickly my order was shipped. Great price too. They rang me to check post code and the very next day it was delivered!

Great customer service

Great customer service! Very helpful and easy to deal with. Quick reponse as well as quick
delivery. Highly recommend for

BarbSydney

Don’t believe this company - told me takes only a few minutes to install

salem s.World Fitness
salem s.World Fitness

boxing gloves

I order the wrong size online, but the kindly fellows helped me amend the order within 2days.
that is really impressive. And order received now with great quality.
Appreciated!

Tranquility

TranquilitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product, excellent service!

Just wanted to convey my thanks for a fantastic service and amazing product. The delivery from Melb to Bris of my Reebok rower was so prompt! The instructions to set up were easy to follow. The rower is just fantastic and the programs so easy to use. Great way to achieve my exercise goals - just love it. Thank you.

Love it!

Love the product. The barbell is very comfortable on my hands, because it has a soft grip. Excellent communication from World Fitness and super fast delivery.