World Fitness

World Fitness (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

dimpel

dimpelmelbourne

Body Iron Gym Equipment

Great products and customer service

Recently bought a power rack from World Fitness. Arrived to regional Queensland in 4 days from placing order. Bought some other training equipment a few years ago from them and their speed of delivery, quality of products and customer service is still brilliant. Will buy from them again in the future and recommend them for anyone looking for training equipment.

Great Customer Service

I bought some boxing gloves and pads from World Fitness. The pads frayed and they immediately contacted the supplier and arranged a replacement pair to be sent out. Excellent customer service and would definitely recommend them and use them in future.

Rosa

RosaTraralgon

wonderful service

Ordered combat gloves, a gift for my son. Quick response to order. Gloves arrived with a type of mildew on them. Company quick to respond to my email. They sent another pair of gloves, skipping rope and wheel, with appoligies, very quickly after my initial correspondence. Wonderful service. Margaret

EDRah

EDRahMelbourne

I wouldn't go anywhere else!

I recently purchased a Reebok Cross Trainer from World Fitness and prior to my purchase I was pretty apprehensive to commit to something of this magnitude.
Walking into World Fitness I was quickly approached by a very knowledgeable staff member who offered answers to all my questions and quickly quashed any concern or doubt about my purchase.
Not only were their prices great, they also offered me free and fast delivery of the product (as it would not nearly fit in my car).
I really couldn't ask for better service, advice, support and assistance. Definitely go and check them out!
Thank you again boys!

crossfitl79

crossfitl79

Treadmill had it delivered and installed

Great service! Purchased a Reebok Treadmill had it delivered and installed in less then two days from Purchasing the treadmill .

Great Product - Solid

I Recently purchased an Everlast Powershot 4ft Heavy Punching Bag and a Commercial Boxing Stand from these guys. Very happy, great solid product for my home gym. Bag was pre-filled. Great online service helped me choose best product. Easy to assemble. Credit where credit is due. Recommended. Cheers.

Great functional trainer and team

Bought a function trainer from the team at world fitness, the ft 500 pro. It is solid, cast iron weight stacks, love it. Also got a bunch of cable attachments which are all top notch quality. The guys there are very friendly, they took measurements for me to ensure it would fit at my house and walked me through the difference in the bunch of cross over cable machines they have. Will be going back again soon for sure.

Patricia

PatriciaMelbourne

Great experience

I recently purchased a Reebok rower. The sales person was helpful and even managed to organise delivery and installation the very next day.
I didn't have a great experience with my last rower.. which was from another business.

Maria

MariaMelbourne

Terrible quality equipment

Everything I have bought from World Fitness has broken with first week of use or after 1 use. It is bad quality, and service is horrible. If I have tried to return or get replaced I'm faced with an argument on how it's my fault not theirs.

Steve B

Steve B

Great equipment and excellent service

Lindsay

LindsayAdelaide

Great service!

As a new client I didn't know what to expect but W.F. service, pricing, speed of delivery and communication was excellent. Will definitely be dealing with them again.

Taylah Reed

Taylah ReedMordialloc

Thanks guys! Great service

[names removed] have such extensive knowledge on their equipment. Being a newbie to the fitness world, I was unsure on what to buy. Both [names removed] assisted me with my many questions and I was even able to try out the products before buying. Would definitely recommend this company and will be coming back. Great range of equipment, fast delivery (2 days!)..but most of all..friendly service! See you soon guys!

Dan Thomas

Dan ThomasMelbourne

Great Service and big range of products

Great service and very helpful.
Purchased a functional trainer with a bench. The salesman person showed us how to use it also. I purchased it on Saturday and got it the same day delivered.

Arrogant staff/ bad customer service

Be very careful if ordering interstate. I ordered 'home gym' quality equipment which once delivered I found I was too tall for. I contacted this company to see if I could upgrade to commercial. With the 30% fee they take straight off and delivery charges it wasn't worth it. They told me to sell it locally- thanks. When I suggested that whilst they do provide the dimensions of the machines maybe an extra line to state the maximum user height might prevent further problems I just got a very arrogant response by email. I definitely would not recommend this company, there are far better out there.

Ripped82

Ripped82Melbourne

World Fitness Best place for Fitness equipment

World Fitness Best place for Fitness equipment.
So many items to pick from.
Love my new spin bike and rower. Will be back soon need a rack with bench.
I have purchased all my fitness stuff from worldfitness after being ripped off from a ebay seller.
Thanks for all you help in picking my items.
Cheap and fast

Crux

CruxMelbourne

Worst post customer satisfaction

Had the "pleasure" of dealing with these guys. Great service right up to purchase made. Unfortunately, it quickly went downhill from there. After service is absolutely appauling. They sent me a faulty bike and redirected me straight to the manufacture instead of offering me a replacement ! It's 5 weeks in and I'm still waiting to get my bike fix from the manufacturer. I would think twice about dealing with this guys.

Bad warranty service . Worst post customer satisfaction.

Great Service

I purchased my gym eqipment from this company and the service was excellent! From the time I looked through their website till I received my goods it was a smooth sailing.
Great range of products and very well priced. All products on their site were quality and used world wide.
Will use again

xfit4life

xfit4lifeSYDNEY

Suspenssion Trainer

I ordered this peice of equipement understanding how to use it as it is the the same as the Flying Sidea suspenssion trainer. Whe it arived I was a little confussed as I had received the Rip60 trainer. This would not of been a problem as the RIP^) is more expensive but I had not received the instructional guide on how to use/set up this trainer. When I rang world fitness I spoke with Randy who was less than helpfull and quite rude. Now I am trying to find an online version of the instructions to help me.
fast delevery and that's about it
rude, hidden fee for paying with Credi Card that is not advertised, staff don't seem to know what items they have.

Punkyoz

PunkyozSydney, NSW

Watch out for credit card sting at the checkout