Explorer Plan, Standard Plan

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Got paid eventually

I had to provide A LOT of information and proof, it took many weeks but eventually I did receive some money for my claim. Not all of it but enough to have justified the time spent. Make sure you keep as many of your travel documents and receipts as possible. I think I did okay compared to some of the reviews I have read here. I was surprised to receive a good response. One woman even called me on the phone to chat one day about my claim which was a pleasant surprise! I think they are fair but like all insurance companies expect to work for it.

Sarah T.World Nomads

Slightly adventurous trip for older couple

We travelled to Borneo to see Orang-utans in the jungle & also the caves at Mulu. Caught a train from Bangkok to Butterworth, then to KL & finally down to Singapore finishing up with family in Australia & then home.

Insurance claim madeNo

Definitely satisfied and do reccomend

Will recommend

Sarah T.World Nomads

Claiming stolen item was quick and stress free. very happy

james
james

I'm not sure, there were people next to us and originally I thought one of them may have picked it up accidentally but I'm bit sure. Someone could have swiped it walking past I guess. It was to my right on the table

Sarah T.World Nomads

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

WallaceSydney

Great

Took out comprehensive travel insurance with Suresave for a five and a half week trip to the USA. A week before we were due to leave I tore the quadriceps in my left leg which required surgery to repair and had to cancel the trip. Took a while to get together all the required paperwork which I submitted on 15/11/2013 and the final settlement was provided on 3/12/2013. Everything I claimed was paid, just waiting now for taxes to be refunded on the airfares which will be provided by Qantas. All in all a very pleasant result.
Value for money

Wallace

I just want to mention that I did not take this insurance policy out through World Nomads but through the travel agent I booked the majority of my trip with.

Nessa

NessaBicton, Western Australia

Satisfied

My family have travelled with Nomads and have not only found them to be good value, but have had no problems with their claims. Many other insurance companies also require for you to be in the country of origin when taking out a policy, but Nomads has made it easy to apply from anywhere in the world. We have found them simple to use and understand.

Yauming

YaumingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claim was smooth

Aishlea

AishleaBalaklava (SA)

Awesome Deals

It's good to know that when you have no idea what you will need cover for and estimate a ball park figure of a cost that blows the roof off, that World Nomads meets your every need. Extra cover for personal belongings which believe it or not when you've been in the situation it can be of great assistance. Cost effective, multiple covers, a willing to work with you needs or requests and very easy to access.
Cost effective, covers a range of different things, easily accessible.
Some categories are marked as "included" but no price value is shown.

fantastic company

I was really impressed by worldnomad in terms of their quick response to my emails and also providing really good advice. Thanks to the worldnomad team for making sure issues that came about during my holiday were sorted out quickly and easily. I would use worldnomad again for my next travel adventure
Quick responses to my email. Providing refunds.

birdi unsworth

birdi unsworthMelbourne

Easy and honest

I'm 13 and I am going to Canada skiing in December unaccompanied, my mother was shocked at the price of most policies that covered skiing but relieved to find World Nomads. It seems like the most reasonable and most friendly provider, the web site was easy to navigate and cool. I hope I won't need it but it's good to have!
Ttrustworthy, inexpensive,

Sarah T.World Nomads

Hi Birdi, thanks for the feedback. We're really pleased you and your mum liked our policy. Have an amazing trip skiing in Canada - the snow reports are looking good! Stay safe on the slopes. Katrina

Great when i was already travelling

I've bought insurance from World Nomads a few times before. It was the only insurance I found that I could buy after I had already left on my trip. It covers me for what I want and lets me add extra items like laptop and camera. I've never had to make a claim so far (touch wood!)
you can get it even though you are already away, covers you for what you need
bit expensive

Simple and easy!

Haven't had to make a claim, however buying insurance (on several occasions) was very easy, especially as you can use these guys no matter where you are, where you're going, or where you are from! It was easy to navigate the website, and the advisory sections were interesting and helpful.
Easy

Sarah T.World Nomads

Hi Nelle - so pleased to hear that you found our website easy and helpful. Thanks for the great feedback. Safe travels. Katrina

Simple, fast, and great price

When I was moving to Dhaka, Bangladesh to live for 6 months, it was a hectic time, and I completely forgot to get travel insurance. Two weeks after being in Dhaka it hit me that I didn't have insurance, so I got myself online and started searching! Every site I came to was very limited in what it could offer me as a traveller who had already started his journey. Then World Nomad was recommended to me and answered all my prayers. It was easy to find exactly what I was looking for on their site and even easier to make the decision to buy insurance from them.
Easy to navigate site, great prices.

Sarah T.World Nomads

Hi - thanks so much for your great feedback. We totally appreciate that sometimes travel insurance is the last thing on your mind, so we're really pleased our insurers can help you out. Hope you had a great time in Bangladesh. Thanks again, Katrina

Aussie Steve

Aussie SteveMelbourne

For the young & young at heart.

Simple, easy & value for money. I no longer bother looking at other insurance companies, when I travel as I know that the price will be low enough to be worth taking out travel insurance, instead of "risking it" by not insuring because the cost is too much. The travel information available from the Nomads site is great & very useful. I have never had any problem with getting good cover that I need.
Easy to get what I need online without hassles or high cost.

Sarah T.World Nomads

Hi Steve - thanks for the review. So pleased to hear you've been happy with what we offer. Safe travels.

See all World Nomads Travel Insurance reviews