World2Cover Essentials Cover

World2Cover Essentials Cover

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Type of Claim
    • Lost/Stolen Property (1)
  • Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Unhappy shopper

Unhappy shopperHunter Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

Got Andrea on the phone trying to insure my teenager travelling alone. Andrea was rude and condescending and affirmed that my child was travelling alone even though she is using an unaccompanied minor service at the airport and will be delivered and collected at the airport by an adult.
A week prior, when calling that same company they told me that it was ok to insure a child but as an adult.
Very misleading information from this insurance company

Insurance Cover For:Teenager
DestinationEurope
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim MadeNo

Meg

Meg

Easy and streamlined

I organised travel insurance within minutes on their website and when I needed to claim a phone lost overseas the claims process was also relatively easy.

Only reason the review is 4 instead of 5 is that when had my phone stolen/lost while travelling I contacted them immediately to find out what I would need to do to file successfully when I returned but didn’t get clear advice at all.

I’d suggest that if anything is lost or stolen, file a police report in the country you’re visiting as this made it so much easier when I submitted my claim. The claims person I dealt with when I returned was also very prompt and helpful.

I’d use them again without hesitation.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip