4.1

3.3

Noel
Noel2 posts

Fitted our needs perfectly

Easy to set up on line partner had medical issues which was approved within 24 hours, first time we have used this company, good value and we will be using this company for annual travel insurance. Show details ·  1
CFD
CFD2 posts
  Domestic Plan

Easy to make adjustments to our cover

I needed to extend the cover by a day - it was very easy to arrange over the phone at minimal cost. Great peace of mind for our car hire insurance. Show details ·  1
REB
REB

Great company

I have used this insurance twice and It was very easy to apply, Fortunately no claims were needed but I feel confident with this insurer and will use them again. I have received no reward for this review but would like a discount on my next cover. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Bryan Gillis
Bryan GillisPerth, WA5 posts

Domestic Expedition Cruise

One of a very few companies that would insure me for this type of activity as I had recently had a heart valve replaced. Did not have to make any claims Show details ·  1
Geoffrey Hands Jnr
Geoffrey Hands JnrGreat Southern, WA2 posts

Terrific Domestic Plan

Value for money. Easy to apply and obtain online.

Have used a number of times for domestic travel interstate and cruising around Australia; and continue to do so into the future. Show details ·  1

Methuselah
MethuselahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Domestic Plan

The online experience was reassuring

I can only comment on the purchase experience which was straightforward considering our advanced age and general decrepitude. Fortunately no claims were needed but I feel confident with this insurer and will use them again. I have received no reward for this review but would like a discount on my next cover. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Judithottery
JudithotterySydney, NSW3 posts

Easy to buy

Bought on line, simple application, accepted my partner's declared health issues. As I did not have to make a claim I cannot comment on anything else. I would use again. Show details ·  1
Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Domestic Plan

WORST insurance company i have ever gone with

absolutely not i was told misleading information when i called up got told to apply online instead of over the phone then they took $500 out of my claim for themselves i would never recommend anyone to go with worldcare. Show details
Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hello Jessica, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.

Kim
KimPerth, WA48 posts

Whopping increase to their Domestic Travel Insurance

For the past two years we have taken out a annual domestic travel cover. It has cost us approx. $156 each year for the two of us. We just went attempted to apply for another years travel cover and were staggered to find the cost has increased dramatically. The cost, even after a 10 percent discount was approx. $371 a whopping increase. Naturally we'll have to look elsewhere.

I did call Worldcare to confirm this was the case and was advised that it was correct and the change was due to a dramatic overhaul in their products. I'll say, we noticed that rental vehicle excess has decreased by $3,000.

Show details

Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hello Kim, thanks for the comment. I'll pass on your feedback to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Kerry
KerryCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Domestic Plan

This is a good insurance

I thought the policy was very good value but when I went to collect my car from Europcar, they impressed on my how difficult it would be for me to make a claim if I had to because I hadn't taken their policy. Their's was twice as much & didn't offer as much coverage but I think that we shouldn't be made to feel guilty because we have shopped around. Maybe that's something that needs to be addressed to these companies.....I will take this policy again when I travel & hire a car.

Southborolass
Southborolass

Never leave home without Worldcare

This is probably our 5th or 6th policy. It still stacks up as best value. The cover is generous and especially important given where we were travelling to. We have also used Worldcare for frequent domestic travel too. So much better than those cheap policies attached to flights. Not been able to get a better deal elsewhere.

Jay
Jay

Great value for money!

Easy internet and value for money. Great for domestic piece of mind. Used for domestic travel. Will buy again - travel co wanted $25 per day for insurance waiver. The whole policy was $35 and covered a lot more plus the kids!

Timothy T
Timothy TPerth, WA2 posts
  Verified Domestic Plan

Straight forward and comprehensive value for money travel insurance

Quick and easy to organise online, best value for money travel insurance I've found. Covers extra items like hire car excesses that save money compared to taking rental company insurances.

July 12th 2017 Update: Cost Effective Travel Insurance

A good value travel insurance policy that provided good coverage at the best price I could find, compared to several other providers. I have used Worldcare Travel Insurance previously and will use them again!

Ranko46
Ranko46Metropolitan Adelaide, SA30 posts
Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you'd like to email your full name and policy number to feedback@worldcare.com.au I'll have this investigated. Kind regards, Tegan

RustyB
RustyBIpswich2 posts

So far so good

Good value, easy to set up. Had a health query during trip, the phone service was excellant. I have never had to make a claim. I will be using them again.

Show details ·  1

No questions yet. Read all questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance.

Compare all Worldcare Travel Insurance listings
CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
UnderwriterAllianzAllianzAllianzAllianz
Maximum Age Covered 101 years old101 years old75 years old75 years old
Conditions

*where used, the term ‘Unlimited’ only means there is no capped dollar sum insured. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply - refer to the Policy Benefits and General Exclusions sections of the PDS for details.

Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance Not IncludedUnlimited*Unlimited*Unlimited*
Accidental Death$25,000$25,000$25,000Not Included
Emergency DentalNot IncludedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$50,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$50,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$25,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesNot IncludedUnlimited*Unlimited*Unlimited*
Loss of IncomeNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Permanent DisabilityNot Included$25,000$25,000Not Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250$250$250Not Included
Delayed Luggage $500 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours$250 after 12 hours
Credit Card FraudNot Included$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $10,000$10,000$10,000$5,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $6,000$6,000$6,000$3,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 250ccIncluded up to 250ccIncluded up to 250ccIncluded up to 250cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included