Worldcare Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan

Worldcare Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan

Bryan Gillis

Bryan GillisPerth, WA

Domestic Expedition Cruise

One of a very few companies that would insure me for this type of activity as I had recently had a heart valve replaced. Did not have to make any claims

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

It's great to hear we could assist you Bryan! Hope you enjoyed the expedition cruise. Kind regards, Tegan

Geoffrey Hands Jnr

Geoffrey Hands JnrGreat Southern, WA

Terrific Domestic Plan

Value for money. Easy to apply and obtain online.

Have used a number of times for domestic travel interstate and cruising around Australia; and continue to do so into the future.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Geoffrey, thanks so much for the great feedback on our Domestic Plan! Regards, Tegan

Methuselah

MethuselahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The online experience was reassuring.

I can only comment on the purchase experience which was straightforward considering our advanced age and general decrepitude. Fortunately no claims were needed but I feel confident with this insurer and will use them again. I have received no reward for this review but would like a discount on my next cover. Thank you.

Judithottery

JudithotterySydney, NSW

Easy to buy

Bought on line, simple application, accepted my partner's declared health issues. As I did not have to make a claim I cannot comment on anything else. I would use again.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to post a review! Regards, Tegan

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST insurance company i have ever gone with.

absolutely not i was told misleading information when i called up got told to apply online instead of over the phone then they took $500 out of my claim for themselves i would never recommend anyone to go with worldcare.

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimTravel Delays/Cancellations
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hello Jessica, I'll be in touch. Regards, Anthony.

Jessica

Good to see I wasn’t contacted. This company has a lack of communication.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Jess, I'll follow up with this again. Regards, Anthony.

Kim

KimPerth

Whopping increase to their Domestic Travel Insurance.

For the past two years we have taken out a annual domestic travel cover. It has cost us approx. $156 each year for the two of us. We just went attempted to apply for another years travel cover and were staggered to find the cost has increased dramatically. The cost, even after a 10 percent discount was approx. $371 a whopping increase. Naturally we'll have to look elsewhere.

I did call Worldcare to confirm this was the case and was advised that it was correct and the change was due to a dramatic overhaul in their products. I'll say, we noticed that rental vehicle excess has decreased by $3,000.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hello Kim, thanks for the comment. I'll pass on your feedback to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Kerry

KerryMackay

This is a good insurance

I thought the policy was very good value but when I went to collect my car from Europcar, they impressed on my how difficult it would be for me to make a claim if I had to because I hadn't taken their policy. Their's was twice as much & didn't offer as much coverage but I think that we shouldn't be made to feel guilty because we have shopped around. Maybe that's something that needs to be addressed to these companies.....I will take this policy again when I travel & hire a car.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Kerry, thanks for letting us know!

Never leave home without Worldcare

This is probably our 5th or 6th policy. It still stacks up as best value. The cover is generous and especially important given where we were travelling to. We have also used Worldcare for frequent domestic travel too. So much better than those cheap policies attached to flights. Not been able to get a better deal elsewhere.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Great value for money!

Easy internet and value for money. Great for domestic piece of mind. Used for domestic travel. Will buy again - travel co wanted $25 per day for insurance waiver. The whole policy was $35 and covered a lot more plus the kids!

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Jay, glad to hear you were happy with your Worldcare Travel Insurance policy! Regards, Anthony.

Timothy T

Timothy TNedlands

Straight forward and comprehensive value for money travel insurance

Quick and easy to organise online, best value for money travel insurance I've found. Covers extra items like hire car excesses that save money compared to taking rental company insurances.

July 12th 2017 Update: Cost Effective Travel Insurance

A good value travel insurance policy that provided good coverage at the best price I could find, compared to several other providers. I have used Worldcare Travel Insurance previously and will use them again!

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Tim - glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Ranko46Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disaster !!!!

Insurance claim madeYes
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you'd like to email your full name and policy number to feedback@worldcare.com.au I'll have this investigated. Kind regards, Tegan

Ranko46

I have..thanks..looking forward to your response.

RustyB

RustyBIpswich

So far so good

Good value, easy to set up. Had a health query during trip, the phone service was excellant. I have never had to make a claim. I will be using them again.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

A must have family travel insurance for peace of mind

Great value and very easy to set up. We always use worldcare for our domestic travel because it provides cover for all our needs including offsetting our hire care excess which is great value keeping overall costs down.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Sarah, glad to hear you've been happy with your domestic Worldcare Travel Insurance policies. Regards, Anthony.

Sunbird

SunbirdMaitland 2323

Better safe than sorry...Get Worldcare Travel Insurance

yes value for money & peace of mind...very easy to set up...I can't say any more than that as I have not had a claim...so I cannot know just how good you are until I have a claim...

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Very comforting to know you have it.

Good value, had help from operator when deciding which policy to have for seniors, for a domestic holiday. They were very helpful. Thank you. I really don't know what else I can say

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Michele - thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Worldcare good value for the money

It was easy to set up. I can't comment on Customer Support as I did not need to make a claim. I was glad I had the policy though as it gave me peace of mind.

Hi Nick, thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Anthony

Linda59

Linda59Melbourne

Easy and affordable

We were happy with the policy as it had an excess cover for the hire car should we need it. Thankfully we didnt need to use the insurance but it gave us peace of mind.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Linda, it's great to hear from a fan of our rental vehicle excess coverage. Tegan

christopher.radbone

christopher.radboneAU

Comfort knowing that we had things in hand should something go wrong

We took out travel insurance for a family domestic trip, especially to cover the risk of a hire car excess should something go terribly wrong.

I was very please with the convenience and speed of the online registration and payment process, and have given 4 Stars only, die to not having had any experience with actually making a claim.

Good peace of mind.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Christopher, thanks for the positive feedback on our online purchase process - I'm glad we could help provide you with peace of mind on your trip. Tegan

Peter C

Peter C

Happy with overall service

Well done, easy to purchase, good low cost domestic cover - will definitely use again and strongly recommend to others.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Peter, thanks for the positive feedback on Worldcare's Australia Only (domestic) policy and for taking the time to post a review. Tegan.

See all Worldcare Travel Insurance reviews