Worldcare Travel Insurance

Worldcare Travel Insurance (page 2 of 88)

4.4 from 1,743 reviews

Reasonably happy

The Policy was definitely good value. I didn't think about it at the time but it was actually cheaper for me to take out this policy to cover car hire excess than it was to pay the extra per day to reduce the amount.
Was easy to setup online.
This is the first time I have used this company and would use them again.
Only had one issue which was caused by me. Had to change my dates and with changing everything forgot to change my travel dates on the policy. This posed a problem as I was now not covered for 48hrs. I understand from the insurance companies point of view, but I do believe that there should have been room to move in that all I was looking for was coverage of the car and to let the rest of the policy kick in 48hrs later. I do understand this was my doing and would use this company again.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Wayne, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Very good service and very reasonable cost

The reason I took travel insurance with Worldcare was because it allowed travel insurance to be taken out while still overseas. I think this is the third time I have had travel insurance with them. It was very easy to take out and the couple of times I had phone conversations with consultants they were very helpful and friendly. I extended my recent cover as I was staying overseas longer than planned and was most surprised at how reasonable the cost was. I have not made a claim but am confident if I did there would be no problems. I have recommended them to a couple of friends.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect

Very easy to acquire with no hassles. I didn't have to claim but no doubt if I did I would get prompt efficient service. I have used your travel policies many times

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

A Feeling of Security

We planned 2 trips this year and purchased the Worldcare International travel insurance for both. We have just completed the first small trip i.e., a Cunard Cruise out to Tasmania and our second longer trip to Europe is scheduled for this September. We naturally hope to never need to seek Worldcare assistance during our travels but it is comforting to know that help would be available if required. We had previously utilized the free travel insurance associated with our credit card for our many prior journeys but honestly never quite felt comfortable that help would actually be there if needed.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationAustralia/Oceania and Europe
Claim MadeNo
Hi David, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Claim was settled without fuss.

Yes it was easy to apply and set up online.
Our claim was settled in 14 working days.
This is our second trip using World Care cover and it won’t be our last.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Barry, glad to hear we were able to help out! Regards, Anthony.

Was very happy with all the service

I used Worldcare for first time.It was really easy to set up. I didn't lodge a claim but would definitely use again when travelling. Hopefully will never ever have to lodge a claim

DestinationAfrica
Hi Joan, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony

Trustworthy

We have just been to Bali and fortunately did not have to make a claim. This is the third time we have used Worldcare and have thankfully not had to make a claim . After reading reviews from other travellers I am sure we will stay with Worldcare. I think they are reasonably priced and easy to deal with if you have a pre existing medical issue.

Claim MadeNo
Hi, glad to hear you had a great trip and thanks for the shout out! Regards, Anthony.

Travel Insurance

Yes we always take out travel insurance with you. We have used you at least 7 times. Last time we had to make a claim and we were more than pleased with what we got back.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateApril 2018
Thanks for the review Mickey! Regards, Anthony.

Simple Fantastic

Fellow travelers,

A week prior to our snowboarding trip my partner twisted her knee on the stairs at home, at the time we didn't think much of it...
Saturday, two days before we were to depart on our overseas holiday she woke up and couldn't bend her knee! We went to the ED department and they classified it as " query a stage 2 tear of the MCL." (Medial collateral ligament) and was deemed unfit to snowboard. On the following Monday, medical imagining confirmed that yes it was a grade 2 tear of the MCL with 30% tear of ligament.

When I contacted Worldcare/ Alianz and explained what had happened there were supportive and said, 'In order to support your claim please send through all the medical and travel documentation and we'll start working on your claim.
To be honest and without wishing to sound cynical, I was certain (being an insurance company) they would work at finding some loop hole or another in which to deny me payment- I was relieved that my assumptions were incorrect. Instead Worldcare/Alianz simply did what I had paid for them to do - insure me.

It took three weeks to finalize the claim but that in part was the due to the time third parties took to send me the documentation Worldcare/Alianz requested. For their part Worldcare were prompt and always answered my emails. Before now I hadn't ever bothered with travel insurance yet this one moment of insight saved me two thousand eight hundred dollars ($2800).

It seems ridiculous to have to thank an insurance company for simply doing their job but I guess not all insurance companies do!
Worldcare/Alianz did there job and it is set in stone, for all overseas travels in the future I will insure with these guys. I really can't thank you guys enough!

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi - thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about the accident, but glad we were able to help out. Regards, Anthony.

New Zealand cruise

WS quite happy with the policy I was offered. Thank goodness didn’t have to make a claim. This is the second time we have used this company. Certainly will use again when required.

Claim MadeNo

Excellent travel insurance provider ...

I have used Worldcare on numerous occasion, and will certainly do so in any future travel ... the website is easy to navigate, and the insurance options are excellent and easy to understand ...

Claim MadeNo

Good value great service easy claim travel insurance

The policy was extremely easy to a) be quoted on then B) buy online! Also you were given various options depending on what you would like covered and excesses you needed! I think a very good policy. I have used this company now about 5 times with no problems at all. I have had to claim once which was extremely straight forward, easy and quick! No issues at all. Would highly recommend! I only use this company now as I believe you get good value for your money, great service and easy claims.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Teenager
DestinationAsia, Australia/Oceania, Europe and North America
Type of ClaimOther
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateSeptember 2015
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Error outs all the time in payment

Error
Failed to initialize hosted payment fields.
==============
Could not connect to Payment System

This is the error every time i try to move forward with the payment. Its frustrating to see the error after you have finished everything and the email quote doesn't send me an link to the payment section. Having such a great product, but with these errors you must be loosing considerable volume of customers.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Claim MadeNo
Hi Gokulanathan - can you let me know when this error occurred? We'd like to look into this.This is after you enter all the details and click on payments

Did not like it

I did not get a Policy No or any Information. Did not know if I was insured or not. Would not choose Worldcare Travel Insurance again. I am not happy

Claim MadeNo
Hi Hannelore, have you contacted our call centre on 1800 008 614 to see if this all went through? There may have been an error with the email being sent out. Regards, Anthony.

Peace of mind

Easy to apply for this second policy
I made a claim a few years ago and it was a smooth process.
I liked to cruise package as there is a specific type of insurance and not all companies offer it

Type of ClaimOther
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMay 2015
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the feedback Patricia. Regards, Anthony.

Long term customer

I have used Worldcare for many years and so far - luckily - have not had to claim. The medical evac component is the main reason. This time I added the snow sports cover as was skiing in the US.

Claim MadeNo
Hi, thanks for being a regular customer! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to set up

Company used 3 times so far, and will continue for the future holidays. Haven't had to claim as yet but very happy with policy inclusions. Easy to do on line, and company can be called if needed.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No Problems or Issues

Did not need to use it so no claim was lodged. I have used it several times as I travel all the time. The policy was comparable to other policies.

DestinationAfrica
Claim MadeNo
Hi Sandra, thanks for the feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Great value product

An affordable travel insurance policy underwritten by Allianz insurance. I have previously made a claim from Allianz for rental car excess, which was quick and hassle free. I would highly recommend.

DestinationNorth America
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for letting us know Shane! Regards, Anthony.

Security with comprehensive cover

I have used Worldcare Travel Insurance for many years to cover complex independent trips to Europe and the United States of America. Although I have not needed to make a claim, I feel secure in the knowledge that the policy is comprehensive and underwritten by a trusted company.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Lisa, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

I have used Worldcare several times over ten years. In 2019 I shall be visiting Houston for one month, March and Portugal for one month, September. May I take out comprehensive cover for two single travel periods?? Regards, Christina
Hi Chris, if get in touch with our call centre on 1800 008 614 they will be able to help you out. Regards, nthony

Hi there, I have just purchased Travel Insurance from you today. At a cost of $2900.00 which is all good, But I read that if you have had Worldcare Travel Insurance before you can get a 10% Discount. It would have been really nice if someone in the Sales Team would ask if you have had Insurance with Worldcare before and offer the discount. Im not complaining just giving some constructive criticism. We have found your medical team and sales people very helpful in all other ways.
Hi Dianne, thanks for the feedback. Can you let me know where you saw this? I'll look into it. Regards, Anthony.Hi Anthony Thanks for the response. I saw a comment on this website regarding the discount. Please fine attached C & P cherub79 4 reviews 3 likes VERIFIED CUSTOMER Pleasant experience reviewed 24 days ago I have actually used Worldcare about 8 times for single international trips and always buy comprehensive travel insurance. Out of the 8 times, i have only claimed once due to illness and was paid out reasonably quickly without hassle. Worldcare is underwritten by Allianz Insurance. I know my experience with Allianz for car insurance has been less than satisfactory but the experience with travel insurance has been good so far. The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because previously you could zero the excess for an additional $25. Now the excess is $200 and you cannot reduce it to zero. Finally, if you have purchased with Worldcare previously you can also call up the call centre and ask for 10% off the premiums. They will usually check if you have previously bought a policy with them and give you a 10% discount without any promo code required. Insurance claim made Yes 1 like Share More 1 comment Worldcare Travel Insurance Allianz Partners D. WORLDCARE TRAVEL INSURANCE 20 days ago Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated. Regards, AnthonyHi Dianne. I've found out that we do provide a promo discount, but you would receive this as an email a few months after your return travel date - it's not an ongoing thing as such. Regards, Anthony.

do you do medical insurance only?
I previously with Worldcare insurance was because could have zero the excess for an additional $25. Now the excess is $200 and you cannot reduce it to zero. Finally, I have to decide to move to Fast Cover Insurance for my past few trips because they allow to reduce to zero excess . Hope your company can will change the mind to make a comeback of have zero excess like before.

Similar listings