Verifiedworldcare.com.au

1,923 reviews
Tagie
TagieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Comprehensive Plan

Would not travel without it

Good value easy set up Every time we travel. Have travel over 10 years have not needed to make a claim yet would never travel with insurance cover with this company service isgreat Show details ·  1
Noel
Noel2 posts

Fitted our needs perfectly

Easy to set up on line partner had medical issues which was approved within 24 hours, first time we have used this company, good value and we will be using this company for annual travel insurance. Show details ·  1
Kandiah P.
Kandiah P.

Queensland Travel

Good value, I found it easy to set up. This is the second time I used the World care. I have previously used various insurance companies, but I found Worldcare easy to use. Show details ·  1
Fiona M.
Fiona M.South East Queensland, QLD

Ease of coverage

Policy was good value, customer service representative was easy to talk to and explain what we wanted and the illnesses covered far exceeded any other company which gives peace of mind when traveling with chronic illnesses. This is the first time we have used this company but will use them again and would recommend them to anyone else. Show details ·  1
Johann
JohannSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Comprehensive Plan

Glad to have the cover knowing we would be safe and even better not having to use it

It was good as the cover provide what we need to feel safe in our travel and was quick east to understand what we were covered for and very easy to set it up over the internet Show details ·  1
Jo jo
Jo joSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Comprehensive Plan

Always feel protected with worldcover

I have used this insurance cover on most of my trips
Always easy to do either online or on the phone
I have never needed to claim in my insurance while travelling overseas Show details ·  1
patrick
patrickWestern District, VIC3 posts

just insurance, nothing fantastic

thankfully did not have to use,the company was easy to deal with online, their comprehension of mental health problems leaves lot to be desired, member of family has anxiety, immediately the company excluded this a mental health disease, and the the family member is medicated for anxiety, and has been for 10yrs. Show details

Thanks for the feedback Patrick - we appreciate it. Kind regards, Tegan

M. Edwards
M. EdwardsSydney, NSW

Easy to arrange

Good value and easy to set up for four people
I have used this Insurance company before.
Should have made a claim once before two years ago but forgot to submit it Show details ·  1
Maureen
MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Basic Plan

A great company to travel with

Have used Worldcare several times now. Their whole approach to making insurance easy is tops for me. fortunately have not had to make a claim and fingers crossed I never have to.
Will definitely be using the. In the future. Show details ·  1
Mark T.
Mark T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Alan H
Alan HSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Travel Insurance

I am a returning customer and Worldcare offered me a good comprehensive policy. I had to amend the policy for additional cover for car hire and this was no problem and fixed quickly. Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaPerth, WA
  Comprehensive Plan

Thank God I had no need to use it but felt at ease knowing I was covered

this is 3rd time using this company everything about setting it up and organising was great
Well explained and easy to understand. Offers are good too. I would use this company again Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Travel insurance

Covered all our needs at a reasonable price. Have used this company many times & keep coming back. Only had to claim once, & that was processed promptly. Would recommend to any one, Show details ·  1
S.J.Parker
S.J.ParkerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Insurance

Policy was comprehensive & very good value. This is the second time we used this type of insurance for our overseas holidays. Easy to get an online quote and modify as required. Show details ·  1
Leone Janet Henderson
Leone Janet HendersonHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  Comprehensive Plan

This policy covered me for any situation

Policy was good value. Fortunately I didn't have a claim.

I have use this company for a number of times over the last few years. Any trip I take in future I will certainly use this company again. Show details ·  1

Frank P.
Frank P.3 posts

No Reply to Email after 72 Hours

I emailed Worldcare over 72 hours ago to request an extension to my policy "end date". I did receive an automated reply that one of their consultants "will respond to my enquiry as soon as possible". So far no reply from a consultant, this is very disappointing as I have used this company several times in the past. Show details
Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Frank, I'm sorry to hear that. Has someone been in touch with you yet? Please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist. Kind regards, Tegan

john kinsey
john kinseyPerth, WA2 posts

Everything that I wanted

My first time with WTI. Probably because it's my first international holiday for 20 years. Hope to alter that now. So easy to organize cover and great rate. Will come back again Show details ·  1
CFD
CFD2 posts
  Domestic Plan

Easy to make adjustments to our cover

I needed to extend the cover by a day - it was very easy to arrange over the phone at minimal cost. Great peace of mind for our car hire insurance. Show details ·  1
Jack
JackIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  Comprehensive Plan

Great policy at great price for peace of mind

Very happy purchasing this policy for two of us for a trip to New Zealand particularly as we encountered a flight cancellation prior to leaving Australia; policy would have covered motel costs if needed. Show details ·  1
China Traveller
China TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

So easy and quick

Myself and my 2 travel companions all signed up for comprehensive cover - no issues, Very easy to sign up and a great price, first time used and would use again without hesitation. Show details ·  1
W Smith
W SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD
Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hi there, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed with your experience. I'll get in touch via private message to see if there's anything we can do to further assist. - Worldcare Travel Insurance

Arsen
ArsenSydney, NSW

It's a must

This is my first time buying World care Travel Insurance. I pick this insurance company as the price was lower compare to others with better coverage. I did not make a claim though that is why I couldn't say more. Show details ·  1
Cruisling
CruislingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent coverage regular customer of WCTI. Never travel without it

Great value for cruising. Easy online set up. Regular updates from company prior to travel along with reminders. Regular customer of WCTI, never travel without their cover. Will definitely use again Show details ·  1
Jo-B
Jo-B
  Comprehensive Plan

Simple and good for seniors

Have used the company many times and it has continually offered best value for seniors. Did make a mistake with dates and was too late to extend policy while still traveling. Did not get relevant support via email, only what I could not do! Eventually I found out myself could buy a new policy online. A few days warning that policy was due to expire would have been helpful. Did have to make a small claim and the process was slick. Show details ·  1
Mid
MidPerth, WA3 posts

You have to have it

I felt the policy was a little expensive for what I required. I feel it could have been more flexible to cater for what was actually required. This is the first time I have used worldcare and will probably use them again.
My only slight criticism was the unclear explanations of the policy wording when I took the policy out. Show details ·  1
allan williams
allan williams2 posts

Thailand Oct 19

I had a good trip should have made a claim for travel as I had to come home early due to family member hospital admission paid extra cost of flight changes with thai airline and very big change to virgin price for flight change. Show details ·  2

anonymous
anonymousHunter Region, NSW
  Comprehensive Plan

Easy to understand coverage and can complete online

Yes the policy was quite good value compared to other travel insurance companies and it was very easy to set up. We have not used this travel insurance company previously Show details ·  1
REB
REB

Great company

I have used this insurance twice and It was very easy to apply, Fortunately no claims were needed but I feel confident with this insurer and will use them again. I have received no reward for this review but would like a discount on my next cover. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Reg
RegSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Essentials Plan

A first timer

Our first time with Worldcare them again. Very easy to organise online and a fair premium. We had no claims so we are not able to comment on claims experience Show details ·  1
Craig
CraigPerth, WA4 posts
  Verified Comprehensive Plan

Easy to apply, and my claim was dealt with efficiently

Policy was good value and easy to apply for. I lodges a claim for lost prescription glasses and was pleasantly surprised how quickly it was dealt with. I was a bit disappointed that they depreciated the cost of 18 month old glasses by 30%, but I supposed one should read the fine print carefully before buying a policy. However that was my fault Show details ·  1
Ian
IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Comprehensive Plan

Comprehensive cover at an affordable premium

Policy provided the right level of cover for us and it was easy to buy on-line.
It was the second time we have used Worldcare.
We haven't made a claim so can't comment on claims processing. Hopefully we don't have to. Show details ·  1
Sue P.
Sue P.South East Queensland, QLD

Peace of Mind

Easy terms to understand, fortunately have never had to claim, I guess that would give me idea of value for money. I have been using World Care for over 10 years and rates are very good to other offers I have looked into. Show details ·  1
graham
graham

appropriate

Used once before and affordable and easy to set up and hadn't ever claimed on any of my travels fortunately and the comprehensive duo is hopefully all we need for future Show details ·  1
Mitchy
Mitchy
  Comprehensive Plan

Perfect travel insurance for us

Very easy to set up the gentleman that looked after us was very informative, we didnt need to lodge a claim so cannot comment on that, and this is the first time we have used Worldcare Travel Insurance, will definitely use them next holiday. Show details ·  1
Bryan Gillis
Bryan GillisPerth, WA5 posts

Domestic Expedition Cruise

One of a very few companies that would insure me for this type of activity as I had recently had a heart valve replaced. Did not have to make any claims Show details ·  1
Geoffrey Hands Jnr
Geoffrey Hands JnrGreat Southern, WA2 posts

Terrific Domestic Plan

Value for money. Easy to apply and obtain online.

Have used a number of times for domestic travel interstate and cruising around Australia; and continue to do so into the future. Show details ·  1

Karyn
KarynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Comprehensive Plan

The right level of cover at a great price

I did not need to make a claim on my insurance for my recent trip but I can say that the application process was really a breeze. It provided all the necessary elements that I required and I was able to travel knowing that if anything did go amiss I would have the right level of cover. Show details ·  1
Rob.
Rob.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Comprehensive Plan

I have not claimed on medical insurance before!I have

We have used Worldcare travel insurance 5times,we had no claims.I have been insured in Comprehensive,now my husband and myself.
It was pretty easy to set up,just took a phone call!
It was good value. Show details
Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Thanks so much for the feedback Rob! I just wanted to ask if there is any reason you gave us a low star rating of 1 out of 5 stars, and if there is anything we could have done better, as your feedback comment seems positive. Kind regards, Tegan

Methuselah
MethuselahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Domestic Plan

The online experience was reassuring

I can only comment on the purchase experience which was straightforward considering our advanced age and general decrepitude. Fortunately no claims were needed but I feel confident with this insurer and will use them again. I have received no reward for this review but would like a discount on my next cover. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Peter Kerrison
Peter KerrisonFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Was unfortunate to have an accident while on holiday. From the moment Worldcare were contacted the service provided was excellent - A+++ My needs were put above everything else. All aspects of Medical care provided were 1st rate. First time I have used this company but I am glad I did. Their pricing was quite reasonable for cover offered and certainly, after the fact, well well worth it. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1