Worldmax TV

Worldmax TV Questions & Answers (page 4 of 16)

301 questions from our users

Please fix the buffering issue for me. I am with TPG with 80-90mbps speed. I have a 4k box bought in April 2018. Please call me at 0468334485.
Nothing gonna happen my friend. You are with shit tv box. A good tv box will work with 10mbps. Change the box, not the internet plan. Thats, experience talking here

Hi, when I watch any movie on world max, the video keeps freezing in between. Any idea how to solve this? Thanks
how to download chanels

Why can't I get access to Fiji soccer?

all of sudden there is no sound comin from box
Not sure check that the mute button is not on and also check the volume on both TV and worldmax box as I found I also had a similar problem but that was because volume on my world max box was set to no sound

My worldmax tv showing half screen. Can u fix it to normal ?

I try to make kid account but the box not working how can I solve this problem?

How to hard reset worldmax tv ?

How I can adjust normal size screen display pls?

i bought worldmax tv box in new zealand i want to about power plug in they have 240v we have 110v power how can i use it please let me know?

I was connected to NBN about 2 days ago now I cant play any movies or any thing, any suggestion.

Hi, I bought a work Xmas tv box and it worked for about 11 months now it does not even connect to the tv. Help

LIve TV not working on World Max, every time I press the Live TV icon it comes back to home screen. World Max box is upgraded and tried reset but no luck. Any suggestions ??

My world Max stoped connecting to the TV. There is a blue light, and I think with a little red, and the remote cannot switch off or on the Box. Any ideas?
Probably need new batteries for the remote

My remote is broken it doesn’t work any more can you tell me where i can buy ?
I bought a new one form the source I had bought the box.

will it work in fiji?
I assume it depends on your internet service provider , check with them and then talk to Worldmax

Hi. I’m having problem in the movie cinema section. There’s no new hindi movies being added for the last few months now. Any idea. Any help would be appreciated? Thanks
I have never tried to watch movies on the worldmax box , not much of a help I can provideNo worries. At least someone repliedI am facing the same Problem. The version on the box is not updating for a couple of months..

How to register the worldmax tv box?
I have lost the manual during shifting ,it might be best to ring worldmax

When I try and watch sky sports it keeps saying check internet connection or the channel may be down. My internet is though????
I do not sky sports channel on my box ,it is out of my box system so cannot helpWe had the same problem. We upgraded our internet to unlimited and it helped but was never perfect. It can also depend on the server quality in your area. We are on NBN (Poor speeds day & night) and thought that our box would be fine but overall, this product is poor apart from accessing Indian sites. YouTube would freeze and required complete shutdown and start again. Good luck.Hi Niraj, Talk to your dealer from where you bought. He will install some settings from his end and will send you a code. You will be able to see sports channel after that.

Can i connect worldmax tv to my laptop?

Why is the sports channels no longer available?
I am not able to ascertain why the sports channels have been discontinued ,however going further than that we see that the various VOD programs that we have been regularly watching on Worldmax have been blocked ,we just cannot see them anymore.Another friend of mine who has been watching latest movies all the time has lost the Movie updates.The same friend has all the programs that we were watching available on his worldmax box. It appears to be a selective process to block what each one has been watching. So the Worldmax on query says buy a new box.

Get an answer from our members and Worldmax TV representatives