WorldRemit

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

1,186 questions from our users

Fatafehi
Fatafehiasked

I have 4000 AUD in the air and still wondering if I’ll ever get it back it’s been a week. Worst part they didn’t even approve my transaction number

Alexis Tiffany W.
Alexis Tiffany W.asked

Why on gods earth has by account been disable right after I transferred the money , this is unfair and I feel cheat , I would urgently like to know what's taking place transaction number 105604952?

entJa d.
entJa d.asked

I received a money transfer notification from WorlRemit on the same day I started a strict 14-day home quarantine. Should I inform the sender to cancel the transfer or should I wait until i have completed my quarantine to withdraw it? Please advice.

Tan
Tanasked

Money has been deducted from my bank account but no transaction created its over 24hours now i cant call because i have no case number or transaction number im in Australia. where can i get assisted

Rodders
Roddersasked

Why does my transfer says waiting authorization?

Bounty R.
Bounty R.asked

After failing to resolve an issue with a Worldremit on the phone, she hanged up on me and immediately sent me an email service telling me that the Worldremit email will no longer be available to me, neither are they picking up my calls.
They had written to me assuring me of correcting big error made in making multiple unauthorized transfers.
How does one contact Worldremit if even their Live chat is permanently unavailable?

Erika Joyce F.
Erika Joyce F.asked

Hello, I have this concern. My friend has supposed to send me a money worthing 5,300 pesos but he accidentally send it to a 10 digit gcash number (gcash number is always 11 digits) the last number is missing. Can we please apply for a refund on this? I have received a message saying that it has been transferred but the money is nowhere to be found as the money wallet number is misleading 1 digit, there is no way that it could be send to someone. Can we please have your actions on this matter it's not a small amount of money.

Erika Joyce F.
Erika Joyce F.asked

Hi I have a question, my friend has supposed to send me a money worth €80 but he accidentally send it to a money wallet with 10 digits (Philippine Mobil number is 11 digits) Now I got text message saying that it was transferred to me but the money is nowhere to be found because of misleading 1 digit on my number. Are we able to get a refund on this?

Godwin friday
Godwin fridayasked

I keep receiving an otp messages from world remit after the last money I picked up.. Does that mean I still have money for pick up?

Terrence
Terrenceasked

Please take action on money that we send last 5th of June. Been ringing your customer service same answer. Case manager not responding there answer

amelia spaull
amelia spaull

No matter how you paid a scammer, the sooner you act, the better. Send a detailed mail to [report@Tracrefund.com].. They specialize in dealing with online scams and help provide reimbursement to their victims using disputes, tracking down digital fingerprints, cyber analysis and thorough investigation.

Floribert
Floribertasked

A friend from US sent cash but it's on Waiting authorization..now it's day 3 what should I do? Help

Mohammed
Mohammed

Usually they say 7-10days so wait before your next step, hopefully you will get yours within that time
All the best

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customerasked

What has happened to the W R Customer phone line? They never answer nor call back when I have requested a call - back.

Doreenrunner

Unless you have a case to get to someone, it is impossible, only chat or email. Worst company to deal with.

Michael E
Michael Easked

When money is sent to me and due to some reasons and middle name error couldn’t pickup the money,, what happens to the transaction?? Does it go back to the sender as refund after some time ??? If yes what’s the duration ???

Doreenrunner

Contact them and ask to cancel or correct transfer

Cece
Ceceasked

My worldremit account has been disabled. I sent an email to support but getting no response. Any help?

Cecilia
Ceciliaasked

91232505 thats the transaction number i want to ask cz my friend use wr for a years and has transfer using bank transfer is ok before quick to arrive but why now its take too long like now its over 1hour but the transfer is not yet in my account which i need it to have for medical assistance?

Bashiir Sheikh Adan
Bashiir Sheikh Adan asked

I sent money to a friend a couple to day and it still says waiting for receive and the money has already been deducted from my account. This has never happened before since I started using this app. Please help me resolve this issue? Transfer number 87782088

Tanjeet
Tanjeet asked

I send money on 16 of feb. The transaction is not shown in activity in my worldremit app and didn't receive any message from worldremit successfully done or not. Money is also pending in my bank account

Aanuoluwapo O.
Aanuoluwapo O.

Experiencing the same problem. Money was sent last week which was successful and I'm yet to receive it.

Francis N.
Francis N.

Did you guys get help?have the same problem. Money deducted from my bank account but nothing reflected on the app and neither have I received any text nor email.

brayton1
brayton1asked

Hi there i sent money from Germany to Kenya and I keep seeing waiting authorization on my page and I even had to upload my ID on it I received an email it’s verified.my bank account shows money has been transferred to WorldRemit but in Kenya there is no amount received or sms on the phone..why is this happening I have been using WorldRemit always and now I am not okay with this service please explain further what’s happening.

Johan P.
Johan P.asked

I need to send 200 AUD to Call Australia Home, and tried it using WorldRemit, but I am limited to 409 AUD. Is there a way to send it all in one transaction or can I send 400AUD five times? Will it be allowed?

Ange P.
Ange P.asked

Why since I confirmed the transaction it’s still showing me waiting Authorization. And the person haven’t received the money yet?

Get an answer from our members and WorldRemit representatives

Other Money Transfer Services