WorldRemit

WorldRemit Questions & Answers (page 2 of 60)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

1,186 questions from our users

Dave
Daveasked

I sent a transfer to Nigeria it shows local partner processing. What does it mean. It's been 3 days. And he still can't pickup. Will it be refunded to me or its late?

Jamal B.
Jamal B.asked

Why does worldremit say waiting for authorization?

Haleema K.
Haleema K.asked

I send money today and nothing shown on my account but my funds are already gone from bank. I talked to customer service and the said my transaction attempt failed. I need my money back and need to know the reason why did it happen?

Vivian
Vivianasked

Why was my account disabled after sending money to the states?

angelica j.
angelica j.asked

Why does world remit says waiting athourizasation?

Kemarion
Kemarionasked

Why does it say authorize after I sent money ?

Ikechukwu ucheasked

My sister send me money from USA but worldremit still authorisation is pending.. May I know what the reason? I'm almost 5 days waiting for that.

Ikechukwu ucheasked

What's the problem worldremit keep processing my money?

Ikechukwu uche

What's the problem worldremit keep processing my money from my sister in USA?

John A.
John A.asked

What is the meaning of waiting for authorization?

Mishal R.
Mishal R.asked

What happens if the account is disabled after sending the money? Will we be refunded back?

Kevy
Kevy

well if i dont get my funds bk im hoping to get the WR NZ BNZ account frozen im already in process

kimberly c.
kimberly c.asked

My Friend send me yen but worldremit still authorisation is pending.. May I know what the reason? I'm almost 5 days waiting for that.

Willie H.
Willie H.asked

Why was my account disabled and why cant I talk to someone in customer service about it?

Dave H.
Dave H.asked

I'm having a problem with my account it says is disabled I don't know what my transaction number is can't get ahold of anyone without that information. Any help?

Mary-jane M.
Mary-jane M.asked

I have emailed before concerning a transaction I made a few days ago.
Please I sincerely need your assistance.
My transaction still says under authorization for a few days now and the person I am sending the money to needs it urgently. Transfer number is CMR69594041

Emeka Christopher
Emeka Christopherasked

$100 was sent to me by my fiance on Wednesday 12 of August from the state till now I have not received it, no sms no email please help me check

Mary-jane M.
Mary-jane M.asked

I sent money to a friend a couple of days ago and it still says waiting for authorization and the money has already been deducted from my account. This has never happened before since I started using this app. Please help me resolve this issue? Transfer number CMR69594041.
AUTH:345846.
Date 08/14/2020

BLESSING K.
BLESSING K.asked

Hi I signed up today and sent cash its saying waiting for authorization, Any ideas?

Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.asked

My friend send me money from Norway 5 days ago I still haven’t receive anything what’s going on it still saying waiting for authorization from who? Please resolve this issue

Ifeoluwa
Ifeoluwaasked

What is going on someome sent money to me from Germany and the transaction was cancel and the money was not refunded back to the person account what is going on....for the past 7 days?

Omojiade
Omojiadeasked

Please I want to know why my transfer is saying waiting authorisation is been almost 24hrs and nothing has been sent to me.

Get an answer from our members and WorldRemit representatives

Other Money Transfer Services