WorldRemit

WorldRemit Questions & Answers (page 3 of 60)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

1,186 questions from our users

Ssemaganda Abudy
Ssemaganda Abudyasked

Someone sent me money from USA to Uganda East Africa in my wallet but I’ve not received any notification/sms or email about the transaction,I told him to report the problem they told him that I need to complete my online registration,my app is fully registered plus even if it wasn’t fully registered why haven’t worldremit sent me a notification about my money that they sent ... can he request and the money be sent via mobile money instead of wallet?

George w
George wasked

Why is my transaction still showing awaiting authorization and when I enter it it says order placed
Processing
Its with your recipient bank
A
Since 17July till now I haven't gotten any alert of the payments
What does that mean?

Deborah Jane D.
Deborah Jane D.asked

Hi sir/maam again why my transfer is waiting autorization.i just send money today i didnt receive the confirmation.i hope you do a quick action for this.. Help please? thank you

Norm
Normasked

My first transaction last week took a minute. Today using same sender and receiver, now my transaction 67189217, after confirming my identity less than a minute after, and getting confirmation it was approved. The transaction is still waiting authorization. Who’s authorization? This is important. And if no service available. I don’t think I will use your services any more. Need the money transferred please.

Raj00711
Raj00711asked

My Dad Swnd me money through world rwmit 4 days ago and app asked for id , my dad uploded the id for 6 times and it keep on asking id after siccessfully uploading it. money deducted from his bank account ans its still not sending money to us or neither refunding back to his accounts. pls tell me what yo do? He sended GBP2100 , OTS BIG MONEY.

tosco a.asked

Hello my friend trying to send me money over 28 hours but its still pending. Please what is the problem?

tosco a.

And now the transaction disappeared. And the money has not delivered..

Cervantes S.
Cervantes S.asked

Why my transfer is waiting authorization when I was always able to transfer immediately?

Tabassum A.
Tabassum A.

Did it ever clear

Alvin
Alvinasked

Why is it hard in world remit for a successful transaction, I mean my brother in the US sends me money via world remit to Nigeria and i receive credit alerts in minutes. it just happened that this time it’s still showing “processing in his transaction status”
What is possibly wrong this time?
This is becoming so burdening

Keith A.
Keith A.asked

I am attempting to send an account that I have verified the number of, but the system keeps telling me the account number is invalid. It is a bank that works with world remit, in fact I have sent money to it in the past. Any suggestions?

Ken
Kenasked

My transaction was canceled and my money deducted. What did I do wrong?

Odia Easked

Why do you say my transfer is waiting for authorization?

Verena M.
Verena M.

I had this and it was resolved in less than 24 hrs. They say its the time for poli payments to clear.

Parnika D.
Parnika D.asked

i sent money to a friend a few 1-2 days ago. worldremit said after I clicked send that the transaction had been canceled. my worldremit account shows no transaction history of that transaction, but money has been deducted from my bank account. where did the money go?

Sam M.
Sam M.

Did u manage to resolve this?

Harvey v.
Harvey v.asked

Iff I senda lot money in 30 days it's okay to send me again ?

Hey Harvey,

Its unclear how we can assist, can you please clarify your question?

Naveed R.
Naveed R.asked

Hello it’s more then 3 days my transfer still pending what’s going on please clear my transfer as soon as possible thanks I need money urgent in overseas thanks
PAK63617151

Wilson B.
Wilson B.

Why do you say my transactions is Waiting authorization

Hey Wilson,

Please provide the transaction number so we can check.

Odia E

That’s what my transaction is saying.. what is the transaction showing waiting for authorization

Naveed R.
Naveed R.asked

PAK63617151

Hey Naveen,

Apologies for the inconveniences, we can also see that this is now resolved but if you need further assistance, please let us know.

Tim77
Tim77asked

$1500 was sent to me from Holland Michigan to Nigeria directly to my bank account but I haven’t gotten the money yet. Meanwhile it says on her end . Transaction on its way. And it’s two Days now i still haven’t gotten the money. Please advise?

Mariaasked

Today I sent money to Pakistan and immediately after sending I received a text and an email that my transaction has been processed but now 14 hours has passed and my recipient hasn't received any text message about my transaction and he hasn't received any money either. He just received an email about my transaction. I am trying to contact customer service but no one is replying. My transaction number is PAK63668385. Please help me ASAP.

Comfort A.
Comfort A.asked

Can I received money through my mobile money account so many times?

Mildred
Mildredasked

Please I sent money today around 16.13PM but they have still not received it. Is there any problem?

Alex D
Alex Dasked

I transferred money 7 am this morning. It is now 12 noon and the receiver has not yet received the sms message that notifies the transaction. The money is needed urgently. My email address is atsudarko7@yahoo.com

Maria

Same thing happened to me as well. I sent money at 10 o'clock in the morning and now it's again 10 o'clock. 12 hours has passed and my recipient hasn't received any txt message about my transaction. Please help

Get an answer from our members and WorldRemit representatives

Other Money Transfer Services