WorldRemit

WorldRemit Questions & Answers (page 4 of 60)

Listing monitored by WorldRemit

1,186 questions from our users

Troy Adams
Troy Adamsasked

This was error says please advise receivers to inform his sender that the transaction has not been successfully processed. Request receivers sender to contact the sending agent?

bhujelbuddhi29asked

Transaction no# 63352302
Transaction cancel.
It was so urgent so did overseas transfer using worldremit and my partner bank account but transaction is cancel now saying worldremit account name and bank account name does not match. I got email from Worldremit customer service which states that refund will takes 1-3 days. Now I am very disappointed after going through all the review Because people still waiting for 9 days to get refund. Transaction is cancel today so, let’s see whether I will get my Re-fund within 3 business days.
I rang worldremit customer service multiple times couldn’t get them on call.

2 days gone still waiting for my refund,

simbarashemusiyiwa36
simbarashemusiyiwa36asked

Made a transfer this afternoon, transfer 63214230, been waiting for hours, transaction is still waiting authorisation. Please help me sort it out, the money is needed urgently.

Hi Simbarashe,

We can see that you have been advised by our agents. If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Yakubu N.
Yakubu N.asked

What do I have to do when I send money to someone with their mtn mobile money number and Worldremit say waiting authorization..?

Lina S.
Lina S.asked

Where is my refund ? Transaction # 62076030
After calling, chatting with a virtual person , and once lucky be answered for a agent in customer service I received 2 emails back they say the money take 1-3 working days to refund
The second email say the refund take 1-7 working days .
Trying to call and is just a machine the waiting time is 45 minutes
After 9 days still waiting for my refund
Is very sad , frustrated and not legal to retain the money of a person for so long after a transactions have been cancelled
I understood that finance institutions take time but it is insane .
When people sent money is because is a urgent matter and refund the money is a primordial service
A friend recommended to use this company and all the stress that cause after be waiting for my refund
I regret every second when I used this service
With this experience how you will be able to give any review ?????
Lina Snchez

Hey Lina,

We are very sorry to hear this.

Note that we are dealing with this and have also, sent a response to your registered email!

Thank you.

Falomo S.
Falomo S.asked

Hey ,on may 15 the sender is in uk and me the receiver I'm in Nigeria, the sender has sent the money and has already been debited but I am yet to be credited with the money.
why is that so ?
At least refund the money back to the person if it cannot get to me

Hey Falomo,

Please refer to your sender to check this information, for security reasons we are only authorised to communicate with the account holder.

If your sender needs assistance, please ask them to contact us by phone or email with their transaction number.

Ambitious
Ambitiousasked

I made a transfer through worldremit is telling awaiting your payment?

Hey Ambitious,

Thank you for contacting us, could you clarify how we can assist you and please be specific.

Kevin W.asked

Please a friend sent me money for something few weeks ago , only to find out that the money wasn't in my band and this is what I got as notification

"Catherine sent you N7,965.00 via WorldRemit. Paga Txn ID: ... To claim, click onelink.to/paga or dial *242# to register"

I need help please?

Hey Kevin,

Kevin W.

Then please send me your email or phone number.

Timo g.
Timo g.asked

Can one send money via world remit to an account owned by a group, if yes then what are the requirements?

Wesagn D.
Wesagn D.asked

Hello dear, I have received SMS from WorldRemit without transaction reference number... "The USD X.X Y sent you is ready to collect from all banks branches. Bring ID + quote ." FYI, I used X and Y in place of amount and name respectively. How can I get the money without having transaction number? Please help. I'm in urgent need of the money...

Princess O.
Princess O.asked

Hi I tried to send money hours ago and it kept on saying waiting for authorization, but money have been deducted from my account, can I at least get a refund?

Peter F.
Peter F.asked

What does it mean when WR is in the traction number for example 444WR******* instead of the normal amount of digits without the WR

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

This is what make up a transactions, if is a cash pick, you must provides all digits and alphabets during collection.

Here the WR means WorldRemit.

osex c.
osex c.asked

What is going on, yeasterday, a family friend made a payment to me in Poland to Nigeria and untill now no notification or update about the transaction , all it is showing when she checked the tranfer status is authorizing since yeasterday till now, what is going on? The money is needed urgently to tackle some medical issues. Please respond

Stanley A.
Stanley A.asked

On sunday May 17th, i was funded from Germany but I still wasn't credited in Nigeria ( instead my sister there in Germany got texts saying OUR PARTNER IN NIGERIA IS STILL FACING TECHNICAL ISSUES & is working hard to resolve them )) _ what's wrong exactly ?? ( I convinced her that worldremit reflects fast because someone told me so _ now she's looking at me crazy ! & am yet to see the money too _ what should we do ??? kuz I was supposed to transfer the money since morning

mark z.
mark z.

I'm also having the same issue please give us a feedback on what to do because its really important

Essie C Bogan
Essie C Boganasked

I’ve been using WorldRemit and it has not been giving me issue but I made a transfer and it was on authorization they debit the money from my card and disable my account please refund my money?

John
Johnasked

Why is my worldremit account disabled when I made a transaction and how can I have it reactivated, how long will it take me to reactivate it?

Falomo S.
Falomo S.asked

why is that so ?
At least refund the money back to the person if it cannot get to me

Julia W.
Julia W.asked

I just sent money to the Philippines and failed due to incorrect details of recipient . I tried to find the said “you can change online go to my transaction” but i really cannot find the “change” it shows the status but you cant click anywhere to change. I uploaded the app Maybe i can change there... i found the “change” but everytime i click that one it brings me to the transaction detail and not recipient detail so that i can make the change. Pls help!

richard r.
richard r.asked

A friend from Australia sent money to me in Nigeria it shows to her that I have received the money but I’m yet to. Why?

Kumar Sasked

I made a transaction from BofA US to India account via ACH mode almost 3 weeks back.The money was debited from my account next day but didn't receive the money. On further checking with customer support, they mentioned that they never received the money and cancelled the transaction.
On checking with BofA, they confirmed the fund was cleared by them on 29th April. Wondering where is my money gone?

WorldRemit Q.WorldRemit

If this is still ongoing, please update your review with your customer number so that we can identify your account. Thanks.

Thanks for looking into it. It's XX4257936
I have received a feedback from customer care that the transaction has been void and refund is being initiated. I guess it can take upto 7 working days

Kumar S

Infact the refund is already initiated. Excellent !
Thanks a lot for sorting this out.

Get an answer from our members and WorldRemit representatives

Other Money Transfer Services